ADVERTISEMENT

This Nonsense has Gone On Long Enough

I've got 3 daughters that all played softball, so I've been through several rounds of lice. The last 3 times, instead of the prescription grade nix, he gave us Bactrim and it worked. As a single dad, I'm pretty sure he could tell I was tired of picking nits until 1AM.
All the studies seem to be old and the mechanism of action is unknown. Not sure if it’s still given because of failed cases. I would worry about a Sulfa allergy, but if it worked, then great. Ivermectin has almost no side effects

All the studies seem to be old and the mechanism of action is unknown. Not sure if it’s still given because of failed cases. I would worry about a Sulfa allergy, but if it worked, then great. Ivermectin has almost no side effects
I think we may have used that at one point as well. It was some sort of really thick cream that you put on the head and then a rubber cap just before bed. Then it had to be washed out first thing in the morning.

I think we may have used that at one point as well. It was some sort of really thick cream that you put on the head and then a rubber cap just before bed. Then it had to be washed out first thing in the morning.
Either Kwell or Permethrin cream/lotion

Drrrrrrrrrrrrr

348-D1741-AFC4-499-A-B9-A0-1-FC9783-DDC17.jpg

Reactions: NinjaKnight
Factual -many are coming over covid positive. But that doesn't matter. Spreading covid is ok if you're woke.

Please provide the data to which you are referring. I would be interested in looking at the figures of how many are coming over COVID positive. Any link will suffice.

That is what we have been told. Covid doesn't spread in democrat riots but they spread in a biker festivals. It spreads in schools but not at the border. It doesn't spread at a maskless obama party but it will spread at your party. You have to wear a mask on a plane but if you're with a group of democrat politicians on a plane you don't need to wear them.

Different rules for the ruling class

Q5jHdPa.gif

At what point will you people realize these IQ negative cult members won't change their mind when presented with facts?

Drrrrrrrrrrrrr

348-D1741-AFC4-499-A-B9-A0-1-FC9783-DDC17.jpg
I realize that the graphic is cute and all, but the southeastern states are getting truckloads of illegal aliens in regularly that crossed the border elsewhere. Also, the gulf coast and the rest of Florida saw a huge influx of tourists in the first half of the year as shut-ins up north came down for vacation. Orlando International recovered most of its traffic for a reason.

But yeah, someone drew a penis on a map.

I realize that the graphic is cute and all, but the southeastern states are getting truckloads of illegal aliens in regularly that crossed the border elsewhere. Also, the gulf coast and the rest of Florida saw a huge influx of tourists in the first half of the year as shut-ins up north came down for vacation. Orlando International recovered most of its traffic for a reason.

But yeah, someone drew a penis on a map.
Based on the Afghanistan situation do we like foreign refugees today or no?

It might be as high as 25%. Since we are in such fear of covid we might want to close any international travel + secure the border.

The article does not say that 25% of people crossing are positive. Since the illegals are being tested before deportation, it looks like they are catching Covid in the CBP facilities.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT