ADVERTISEMENT

This Nonsense has Gone On Long Enough

What messaging would you be receptive to? If every politician from both parties recommending it, studies showing how vaccines reduce the severity of the disease, and young unvaccinated boarders literally dying isn’t enough to get a free and readily available vaccine, what specific messaging do you want?

THere is no messaging they want. The message is loud and clear to anyone who is honestly wanting to see the data. And the politicians and pundits are scared of the monster they created by pandering to the nut jobs so they wont step up, and call these people out for their lunacy.

Reactions: DaShuckster

Shit like this doesn't inspire confidence either. 2 idiot presidents in a row that are incapable of messaging is to blame.
350 mil vaccines have been administered to Americans. If you are not getting vaccinated because Biden said 350 mil Americans have received the vaccine vs 350 mil vaccines have been administered to Americans then you truly are a dumb shit.

What messaging would you be receptive to? If every politician from both parties recommending it, studies showing how vaccines reduce the severity of the disease, and young unvaccinated boarders literally dying isn’t enough to get a free and readily available vaccine, what specific messaging do you want?
Positivity and encouragement would go a long way for a lot of people. "We are beating this thing so let's keep going".

Instead we have mostly negativity and fear mongering. "This is terrible and people are dying because some people are too stupid to get vaccinated and they are killing your grandma". "You deserve to die because you didn't get vaccinated". That kind of stuff.

Positivity and encouragement would go a long way for a lot of people. "We are beating this thing so let's keep going".

Instead we have mostly negativity and fear mongering. "This is terrible and people are dying because some people are too stupid to get vaccinated and they are killing your grandma". "You deserve to die because you didn't get vaccinated". That kind of stuff.
Lmao. “Be nice to us. Then we might get one.”

BS.

We arent beating things though, it is getting worse. I cant possibly understand how much more encouragement someone needs if they follow the news at all.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
Data, science, and reason hasn’t convinced them yet but cupping their balls and being nice just might

August 6th

Updates
  • 113,584 new cases and 720 new deaths in the United States
  • Who still has shit for brains?
On the bright side, we let more than 5,000 illegal migrants in from Mexico in just one spot in Texas the other day and the numbers have not been higher in almost 40 years so we’ve got a good shot at keeping the overall US population number stable.

On the bright side, we let more than 5,000 illegal migrants in from Mexico in just one spot in Texas the other day and the numbers have not been higher in almost 40 years so we’ve got a good shot at keeping the overall US population number stable.
Well, as a Republican, I think that’s pretty crappy as well

Reactions: sk8knight
I'd love to agree with you, but this whole deal has been politicized since the beginning so there will be skeptics for at least another year.
ALL MAJOR POLITICIANS ARE VACCINATED... FROM BOTH PARTIES.

Its not a political issue except for keeping dumb shits frothy.

I give it about a week before they come out and say that the vaccines are completely ineffective so we need to lockdown and mask up again.

Apparently @UCFWayne is also in the hospital with COVID per a Dungeon member friend. Healthy and 36 but unvaccinated.

But you guys do you and keep grasping at those straws about how being anti-vax is cool and edgy. And how COVID will never get YOU, since you take Vitamins and such.

I give it about a week before they come out and say that the vaccines are completely ineffective so we need to lockdown and mask up again.
By and large it’s unvaccinated that are getting critically ill and dying. They are making a rule for restaurants to try and prevent a vector of spread which is killing that particular group at a much higher rate than vaccinated people. I know I know, freedom and all. I don’t necessarily care one way or the other if it’s implemented since I got the vax. But it’s likely it will save lives. Save some people from themselves so to speak. But it could be too much. Who knows?

Apparently @UCFWayne is also in the hospital with COVID per a Dungeon member friend. Healthy and 36 but unvaccinated.

But you guys do you and keep grasping at those straws about how being anti-vax is cool and edgy. And how COVID will never get YOU, since you take Vitamins and such.
Shit, Wayne too?

I’m sure Corky is about to break his neck with more mental gymnastics and “YOOU GUYZ NEED TO BE NICE TO ME!!!!” horseshit.

Shit, Wayne too?

I’m sure Corky is about to break his neck with more mental gymnastics and “YOOU GUYZ NEED TO BE NICE TO ME!!!!” horseshit.

Yep. Here’s the post:

Serious condition. Dude’s like 36. @siroz99, @My_Lament_Dreams, and I went to high school and college with him, and we tailgate with him. Unvaccinated dumbass has two little girls and a wife.

He better survive, so I can organize a Dungeon “let’s all kick Waynus in the anus” party.

Seriously though, get better, you lovable greaseball.

There are like 2 people here that aren't vaccinated on this page so I'm not sure who you are directing this at.

Shit, Wayne too?

Gimme a break. All I said was that positive messaging goes further than fear mongering. Everybody knows that.

ALL MAJOR POLITICIANS ARE VACCINATED... FROM BOTH PARTIES.

Its not a political issue except for keeping dumb shits frothy.
It still is. Some people call it the "Trump virus". Others claim that it's a ploy to control people. Some say it's a biological weapon. "Biden and Harris said don't trust the vaccine". Blah blah blah.

If you can't see how political this has become, I'm not sure what to tell you.

Gimme a break. All I said was that positive messaging goes further than fear mongering. Everybody knows that.
I’m not giving you any breaks, Corky.

Ooooooooops. I’m sorry. That wasn’t nice. Hope that doesn’t keep your chudness from getting a vaccine.

I’m not giving you any breaks, Corky.

Ooooooooops. I’m sorry. That wasn’t nice. Hope that doesn’t keep your chudness from getting a vaccine.
What's the point now? Fauci and Moderna say it isn't going to be any good this winter.

Are you guys now seeing why some of these people are just too damn stupid to try to convince? @Crazyhole has shit for brains. Some aren’t even worth wasting a vaccine on. Their lives aren’t worth saving.

Sounds harsh, but it’s super frustrating to even argue with these morons. There are a few of them. They are conspiracy theorist, anti-vaxxers. They are completely nuts. Letting Darwin take care of them applies

Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
Searching Twitter 24/7 for the gotcha outlier article. Pathetic existence

Searching Twitter 24/7 for the gotcha outlier article. Pathetic existence
As opposed to wishing death on someone and then after they die act as if it's no big deal that you did that.

I like you man, but its starting to become obvious that you are a narcissist.

As opposed to wishing death on someone and then after they die act as if it's no big deal that you did that.

I like you man, but its starting to become obvious that you are a narcissist.
I think you are the narcissist. You need to get vaccinated or stop spreading lies possibly causing the death of the many innocent, not the lesser stubborn

I think you are the narcissist. You need to get vaccinated or stop spreading lies possibly causing the death of the many innocent, not the lesser stubborn
What lies do I spread? I share articles that are worthy of discussion and consideration.

You berate people that disagree with you and tell them how they should live their lives because you "know better".

What lies do I spread? I share articles that are worthy of discussion and consideration.

You berate people that disagree with you and tell them how they should live their lives because you "know better".
No. You share Twitter posts. I berate people who spread rumors and lies about vaccines and these vaccinations. Based on facts and logic from experts, which I am not. It has nothing to do with disagreeing with me

No. You share Twitter posts. I berate people who spread rumors and lies about vaccines and these vaccinations. Based on facts and logic from experts, which I am not. It has nothing to do with disagreeing with me
So you know more and what is better for people that any person that I share an article or tweet from? Even when the link is to the CDC?

That's a huge amount of hubris and it indicates that you may be a narcissist.

So you know more and what is better for people that any person that I share an article or tweet from? Even when the link is to the CDC?

That's a huge amount of hubris and it indicates that you may be a narcissist.
How many more people have to die before you finally get it? What’s a person with a constant self-serving need for attention called? That’s what you are. You’re nut. A conspiracy theorist, anti-vaxxer

How many more people have to die before you finally get it? What’s a person with a constant self-serving need for attention called? That’s what you are. You’re nut. A conspiracy theorist, anti-vaxxer
Strange that you wish death on people and then shame others for those deaths.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT