ADVERTISEMENT

This Nonsense has Gone On Long Enough

Delta is weak. slight fever and soreness for a few days. i've had hangovers worse than that

i'm speaking from personal experience. the original flavor of covid lasted longer, but didn't affect my productivity as much.
So.., you had both and the last time you were tested for the strain?

Last edited:
"In a recent appearance on NBC’s “Meet the Press,” White House chief medical adviser Dr. Anthony Fauci concluded, “There’s no doubt that over time, you’re going to have an attenuation of protection.”

Isn't that exactly what Israel and England have both been reporting?

At this point, so fatigued with it all. Let those who reject the vax take their chances.

Interestingly, I saw a clip of a doctor whose hospital in Louisiana is at capacity with the," no vax for me crowd." She spoke of the deep remorse and regret of those on ventilators, that they said they were 'careful,' but SOMEHOW, they STILL caught this stuff. Their abundance of caution betrayed them, but getting the vaccine was apparently never an option.

Don't worry...the studies are coming out the vaccine is only 42% effective and maybe new variants are completely resistant. Not going away anytime soon.
Are you a fukcing moron? We already went over this, shit for brains. Nobody can be this stupid. It’s just not possible

At this point, so fatigued with it all. Let those who reject the vax take their chances.

Interestingly, I saw a clip of a doctor whose hospital in Louisiana is at capacity with the," no vax for me crowd." She spoke of the deep remorse and regret of those on ventilators, that they said they were 'careful,' but SOMEHOW, they STILL caught this stuff. Their abundance of caution betrayed them, but getting the vaccine was apparently never an option.

There are currently no hospital beds in middle TN as of tonight, which includes Nashville which has several large hospitals.

August 12 (GMT)​

Updates
August 11
Updates
Can all the ones responsible please step forward? A show of hands please?

There are currently no hospital beds in middle TN as of tonight, which includes Nashville which has several large hospitals.
And the children's beds are probably exclusively filled with kids that have RSV.

Unhinged sheep. 40% effective against symptomatic covid. 39% from getting it.

42% in United States....You're trying to say those testing positive aren't symptomatic. That's a huge reach. We are matching Isreal

Are you reading the study? Do you understand it? What’s your definition of effective?

suggest that after two shots the vaccine was 39% effective at reducing the risk of infection and 40% effective at reducing the risk of symptomatic disease during a period when the Delta variant dominated cases in

I want this to be over. This isn't good news. Maybe worse for other variants
The other variants won't be an issue. They want you to think they are because it keeps the fear up. The virus was never that deadly in the first place and the variants will be even less deadly. Get vaccinated if you want, it increases your chances of survival from 99.9 to 99.92. Just don't buy into the fear that they want you to have.

• Dislike
Reactions: Ucfmikes
The other variants won't be an issue. They want you to think they are because it keeps the fear up. The virus was never that deadly in the first place and the variants will be even less deadly. Get vaccinated if you want, it increases your chances of survival from 99.9 to 99.92. Just don't buy into the fear that they want you to have.
And those numbers are without even stratifying for age groups. Average age of death now is 82 years old, up from 78.

More shit for brains posts from a complete moron. You’re a complete loser who has no idea whatsoever how to interpret statistics.

How many vaccinated people died today vs unvaccinated? What was the percentage of hospitalized that were unvaccinated? Why don’t you Google that and get back to us

Reactions: firm_bizzle
More shit for brains posts from a complete moron. You’re a complete loser who has no idea whatsoever how to interpret statistics.

How many vaccinated people died today vs unvaccinated? What was the percentage of hospitalized that were unvaccinated? Why don’t you Google that and get back to us
Typical middle school level interaction. You can't, and never have provided any statistics or interpreted any of them because you're a fvcking pharmaceutical salesman.

Typical middle school level interaction. You can't, and never have provided any statistics or interpreted any of them because you're a fvcking pharmaceutical salesman.
You have already been discredited as being a complete moron. You’re an uneducated idiot with no life. You have about 1-2 people agreeing with anything that you say and have no credibility. However, you continue to post 24/7 and look like a complete retard

You have already been discredited as being a complete moron. You’re an uneducated idiot with no life. You have about 1-2 people agreeing with anything that you say and have no credibility. However, you continue to post 24/7 and look like a complete retard
^^^just proved my point.

Try to make just one single statement based on numbers reported of ANY kind and tell us what they mean.

You can't, because you operate on a middle school level of personal interaction.

^^^just proved my point.

Try to make just one single statement based on numbers reported of ANY kind and tell us what they mean.

You can't, because you operate on a middle school level of personal interaction.

I dont give a crap what the percentages are. But by all means, since you know the answer please enlighten us with your wisdom.

Or just keep acting like a dumb ass that can't hold an adult conversation.

I dont give a crap what the percentages are. But by all means, since you know the answer please enlighten us with your wisdom.

Or just keep acting like a dumb ass that can't hold an adult conversation.

Get vaccinated if you want, it increases your chances of survival from 99.9 to 99.92. Just don't buy into the fear that they want you to have.

Hahahahaha 😂😂😂😂😂

Of course not, because you would look like a fukcing moron
And now we are to the point of selective editing to avoid being proven to be a dumbass. Well done Mike.

The percentage of deaths and hospitalizations is 100% among the unvaccinated. Does that make you feel better? The Delta variant obviously isn't breaking through the vaccine, so clearly it isn't as deadly to the unvaccinated as the original strain was, because deaths have dropped.

Which one would you like, because you can't have it both ways.

And now we are to the point of selective editing to avoid being proven to be a dumbass. Well done Mike.

The percentage of deaths and hospitalizations is 100% among the unvaccinated. Does that make you feel better? The Delta variant obviously isn't breaking through the vaccine, so clearly it isn't as deadly to the unvaccinated as the original strain was, because deaths have dropped.

Which one would you like, because you can't have it both ways.
The vaccines stop severe illness and death. There’s nothing more to say. You can spend your entire waking hours posting the outlier Twitter articles that you don’t read to impress Melvin, but there isn’t a single other person who’s listening to you. So.. if that isn’t a colossal waste of time, then I don’t know what is. You’re convincing absolutely no one who has half a brain

The vaccines stop severe illness and death. There’s nothing more to say. You can spend your entire waking hours posting the outlier Twitter articles that you don’t read to impress Melvin, but there isn’t a single other person who’s listening to you. So.. if that isn’t a colossal waste of time, then I don’t know what is. You’re convincing absolutely no one who has half a brain
And there are therapeutics that work for treatment of COVID-19. Why is there no focus on those?

suggest that after two shots the vaccine was 39% effective at reducing the risk of infection and 40% effective at reducing the risk of symptomatic disease during a period when the Delta variant dominated cases in

I want this to be over. This isn't good news. Maybe worse for other variants
Just like the Spanish flu, it will be here 100 years from now. It will never be over, we simply will learn to deal with it better. Treatments will continue to improve and eventually death rates will be below 1%, and we will do yearly Covid shots just like we do for flu.

Since you didn't pay attention in school (if you went to school):
assuming your 99.9% survival rate for the whole population. I have seen reports of 5% of the hospitalized people being fully vaccinated. Assuming the same rate for deaths, the chances of survival for fully vaccinated people increases to 99.995. That means that for every 20,000 people (infected?), 20 will die from Covid (19 unvaccinated and 1 fully vaccinated). I know in which group I want to be.

Assuming the same rate for deaths, the chances of survival for fully vaccinated people increases to 99.995. That means that for every 20,000 people (infected?), 20 will die from Covid (19 unvaccinated and 1 fully vaccinated). I know in which group I want to be.
Excellent post --- but alas --- it falls on deaf ears.

You've made the common, but nevertheless fatal, WC mistake of basing your assumptions on logic.

Since you didn't pay attention in school (if you went to school):
assuming your 99.9% survival rate for the whole population. I have seen reports of 5% of the hospitalized people being fully vaccinated. Assuming the same rate for deaths, the chances of survival for fully vaccinated people increases to 99.995. That means that for every 20,000 people (infected?), 20 will die from Covid (19 unvaccinated and 1 fully vaccinated). I know in which group I want to be.

"You say all of this and it's 100% true, but we just don't know."

Sincerely,

Melvin, Corky, and the Hamster

• Haha
Bactrim doesn’t work for lice. It’s an antibiotic. Lice is a mite

I've got 3 daughters that all played softball, so I've been through several rounds of lice. The last 3 times, instead of the prescription grade nix, he gave us Bactrim and it worked. As a single dad, I'm pretty sure he could tell I was tired of picking nits until 1AM.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT