ADVERTISEMENT

This Nonsense has Gone On Long Enough

Strange that you wish death on people and then shame others for those deaths.
You’re very strange. You will argue that water isn’t wet. What type of person is that?

I said that Darwin will take care of the willing foolish like yourself. I’m hoping the misinformed, misled, and uneducated people will finally see the light and don’t listen to morons like you, Melvin and the hamster

You’re very strange. You will argue that water isn’t wet. What type of person is that?

I said that Darwin will take care of the willing foolish like yourself. I’m hoping the misinformed, misled, and uneducated people will finally see the light and don’t listen to morons like you, Melvin and the hamster
And you obviously have no regard for anyone's life other than your own, which is only superceded by your desire to be right. If someone dies that didn't do what you thought they should, you take satisfaction in that death.

And you obviously have no regard for anyone's life other than your own, which is only superceded by your desire to be right. If someone dies that didn't do what you thought they should, you take satisfaction in that death.
You must take satisfaction in other people dying. Not just a few, but countless thousands. You are just not blatantly saying it. I work in healthcare and save lives. All the time. Many who don’t agree with me. I advocate vaccinations. My coworkers are young and I can’t harass them to get it. I do indirectly make comments.

You sit on a message board 24/7 spreading BS which indirectly leads to death. It really does. You post crap as an attention grabber that supersedes EVERYTHING.

There IS NOT 2 sides to a free and safe vaccine that can potentially save lives. Many lives. Starting with your own. If you were in a more metropolitan area, I would call you out on it even more.

Last edited:
You must take satisfaction in other people dying. Not just a few, but countless thousands. You are just not blatantly saying it. I work in healthcare and save lives. All the time. Many who don’t agree with me. I advocate vaccinations. My coworkers are young and I can’t harass them to get it. I do indirectly make comments.

You sit on a message board 24/7 spreading BS which indirectly leads to death. It really does. You post crap as an attention grabber that supersedes EVERYTHING.

There IS NOT 2 sides to a free and safe vaccine that can potentially save lives. Many lives. Starting with your own. If you were in a more metropolitan area, I would call you out on it even more.
All I want is to have an informed discussion on the issue. I don't understand why you take offense to that.

I just can't believe this shit. How many of you inbred mouth breathing magats have to die from this virus before you all start vaccinating?

Even for a group as stupid as you have proved yourselves to be, I would have thought you would have figured it out by now.

"It's just the flu".

Fücking treasonous morons.

All I want is to have an informed discussion on the issue. I don't understand why you take offense to that.
There is no informed discussion with you anymore. I liked Ninjaknight’s post. That has NEVER happened as a Republican. It’s as clear as day to get vaccinated.

like you man, but its starting to become obvious that you are a narcissist.
I checked for clarification

Symptoms
Requires a medical diagnosis
Symptoms include an excessive need for admiration, disregard for others' feelings, an inability to handle any criticism, and a sense of entitlement.

Sounds like @UCFBS

I don’t need admiration. Hate it. No sense of entitlement here. I can handle criticism perfectly when it’s logical. Not arguing about these vaccines based on stupidity

There is no informed discussion with you anymore. I liked Ninjaknight’s post. That has NEVER happened as a Republican. It’s as clear as day to get vaccinated.
I've never told anyone to not get vaccinated. I just think that we are witnessing in real time something that is unprecedented, so discussing things as they happen is a good thing.

The bar is definitely lowered. Now they want you to wear a mask in some areas after a vaccination. The messaging is God awful and leaves most thinking they are making sh!t up. Biden clearly said if you're vaccinated you don't have to wear a mask that is just par for the course. We have near 60% of our eligible population vaccinated but cases are higher than the peak in Florida. Now the bar is even lower that you're likely to get symptomatic covid after the vaccine but you won't die. Then it still isn't fda approved.

You wonder why some people are hesitant. You can't fire the babbling moron but maybe canning Fauci would be a start.
Can’t wait until it gets fda approved next month and Melvin breaks his neck, just like the hamster did when I posted this info, in his mental gymnastics and excuses not to get it.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
Can’t wait until it gets fda approved next month and Melvin breaks his neck, just like the hamster did when I posted this info, in his mental gymnastics and excuses not to get it.
I think the FDA said that it wasn't going to approve them until January at the soonest. Did that change?

roughly 70% of those approved for the shots have had it. and yet there is another breakout. This is not going to go away in our lifetimes and we had better get used to it. Just like we have with the flu. Survival rates will continue to get better as we learn more and more treatments for it. Pretending vaccines are going to cure the problem is nonsense, that doesn't mean those who wish to take them shouldn't, and that we shouldn't encourage people to get them. Sorry I am not for mandates requiring people to take drugs. I have taken the shot, and would do yearly boosters as needed, that is my choice, but I don't believe in making others do it.

The CEO of Pfizer just had to cancel a trip to Israel because he has not been vaccinated. Maybe that should tell us something.

Reactions: Crazyhole
roughly 70% of those approved for the shots have had it. and yet there is another breakout. This is not going to go away in our lifetimes and we had better get used to it. Just like we have with the flu. Survival rates will continue to get better as we learn more and more treatments for it. Pretending vaccines are going to cure the problem is nonsense, that doesn't mean those who wish to take them shouldn't, and that we shouldn't encourage people to get them. Sorry I am not for mandates requiring people to take drugs. I have taken the shot, and would do yearly boosters as needed, that is my choice, but I don't believe in making others do it.

The CEO of Pfizer just had to cancel a trip to Israel because he has not been vaccinated. Maybe that should tell us something.
I wonder if the 2nd wave that hit us last winter was actually a variant. It seems odd the the talk about them only came about since the vaccines were rolled out.

I wonder if the 2nd wave that hit us last winter was actually a variant. It seems odd the the talk about them only came about since the vaccines were rolled out.
I wan't to know who, when, where, and how they even test for the variants. It has to be a new and different test than usually done for covid.

For the billionth time, quit being an old and stupid dip shit, you old stupid dip shit. This took all of 3 seconds to fact check, dumb ass:

• Haha
Reactions: Ucfmikes

Your goddamn stupid sack of shit inbred dumbass keeps falling for far right fake news.

It is terrifying that morons like yourself are allowed to vote.

For the billionth time, quit being an old and stupid dip shit, you old stupid dip shit. This took all of 3 seconds to fact check, dumb ass:

Damnit, you beat me by seconds calling out how painfully idiotic he is. Why are MAGAts allowed to vote?

That’s when we are REALLY going to see some goalposts on here move

For once, you and Berenson are correct. I listened to this on Sirius Doctor Radio today and they said that hospitals are seeing a rash of “winter disease” in kids show up over the summer likely due to this reason. A whole lot of young immune systems that suddenly started having to deal with other viruses and all at once.

The pediatric doctor on Sirius said that his admission rate has jumped but it really wasn’t due to COVID but these other viruses taking a toll. My friends young child was issued a breathing treatment device recently but tested negative for COVID; my youngest was issued the same take-home machine when he was just 14 weeks old due to RSV.

However, rest assured that Berenson is still an anti-vaxx dipshit 99% of the time

Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
For once, you and Berenson are correct. I listened to this on Sirius Doctor Radio today and they said that hospitals are seeing a rash of “winter disease” in kids show up over the summer likely due to this reason. A whole lot of young immune systems that suddenly started having to deal with other viruses and all at once.

The pediatric doctor on Sirius said that his admission rate has jumped but it really wasn’t due to COVID but these other viruses taking a toll. My friends young child was issued a breathing treatment device recently but tested negative for COVID; my youngest was issued the same take-home machine when he was just 14 weeks old due to RSV.

However, rest assured that Berenson is still an anti-vaxx dipshit 99% of the time
I think everybody owes those 2 doctors from California an apology because they were warning everybody about this last April, but were banned and nearly destroyed for saying it.

Yep I got caught in fake news, kind of like the left did for 4 years.. As for MAGA I am not a huge Trump supporter. I held my nose and voted for him over Hillary, and dementia pedophile joe. If anyone here voted enthusiastically for Donald, Hillary or Joe, I feel sorry for them. None of these people should be held up as anything but crooked politicians. And yes I have the Donald in that group. I say people over the age of 50 who don't get the shot are idiots, but that is their right. I am a small government conservative.

I have no doubt the vaccine has saved both hospital visits and deaths. I got in on the first wave as someone who was 65, and had to play the Publix lotto for a month to get a shot. I personally had no side effects from first shot, and other than a low fever and being a little sick for 36 hours was ok with the 2nd.

I am a small government conservative.
So maybe you can explain why the Republican Governors in Florida and Texas have issued mask mandate bans. Isn't one of the core principles of 'small government' conservatism about keeping decisions local and preventing Big Government overreach?

Talk about nonsense, I'm flabbergasted that a state official would actually issue an executive order to take away the rights of local school boards to determine what's in the best interests for their children. Is this what 'small government' conservatism has become now?

You understand that self choice is what these governors want right? And I thank DeSantis that my kids don't need a mask at school.
If this was the Feds making a blanket mandate within a State, you'd have your panties in a wad about States Rights. But when it's a Republican Governor taking away the rights of individual school boards to protect the children in their community, suddenly it's a-okay. The level of political game-playing with children's lives is absolutely appalling.

If this was the Feds making a blanket mandate within a State, you'd have your panties in a wad about States Rights. But when it's a Republican Governor taking away the rights of individual school boards to protect the children in their community, suddenly it's a-okay. The level of political game-playing with children's lives is absolutely appalling.
The old republican double standard

Difference is that we are not asking for a mask ban. Anyone can still wear them. Everyone wins.
Everybody WINS???!!?!? WTF? For the umpteenth time, we're dealing with a highly contagious disease for crying out loud!!! How can you people not get that little fact through your thick heads?
Florida played covid well from the beginning.
Yeah, Florida is doing SO WELL!!! 🤪

Difference is that we are not asking for a mask ban. Anyone can still wear them. Everyone wins. Florida played covid well from the beginning. We could of shutdown like California which didn't make a difference outside of job losses.

Before the vaccinations it was nearly down by state population the numbers of infections. Not how strict the mask mandates were in that State. So the data showed the masks did little to nothing.
Because the FL Counties didn't follow moron Desantis lead and mandated/recommended masks earlier.
(I think it was in another thread) the key factor wasn't the mandate and it was people using the masks or not

The "moron" desantis didn't cave to the betas early on and we were able to save our service economy. Let him do his thing. Maybe some of his actions were overboard like cruises, but his plan is working out.
our service economy? Once the parks shut down, the "service economy" went belly up. IIRC, only the supermarkets, take-out restaurants and hardware store were open. BTW, Disney and Universal shut down without a mandate

The "moron" desantis didn't cave to the betas early on and we were able to save our service economy. Let him do his thing. Maybe some of his actions were overboard like cruises, but his plan is working out.
He certainly didn’t save the service economy in Florida. Not sure what you are smoking. But no policy was going to.

Everybody WINS???!!?!? WTF? For the umpteenth time, we're dealing with a highly contagious disease for crying out loud!!! How can you people not get that little fact through your thick heads?

Yeah, Florida is doing SO WELL!!!
🤪
Just stay in your basement behind walls and close windows, don't go within 50 feet of any other human, you will be fine.

Florida - especially Central Florida would of been smoked if we shutdown Disney and Universal for over a year. Plus no dining-in! People came from other States to vacation in Florida. I know sports teams would train in Florida because we allowed more activities. More hotels, dining, etc because of that. DeSantis early on said sports activities should continue.
Disney shut down themselves and laid off a bunch of employees. And imposed their own masking and distancing guidelines when they reopened. And unemployment rate at the start of the pandemic was 24% in central Florida. So we did get smoked. As time progressed businesses reopened and unemployment gradually came down. As it has everywhere in the country. He didn’t save anything.

Those jobs in California didn't reopen for a year. Yeah he saved many businesses in Central Florida.
Well yeah if you are comparing to one badly run state then Florida opened sooner. But we still got “smoked”. There was nothing a politician could do (or I guess not do in the case of Desantis) to prevent it.

Well yeah if you are comparing to one badly run state then Florida opened sooner. But we still got “smoked”. There was nothing a politician could do (or I guess not do in the case of Desantis) to prevent it.
DeSantis is doing fine. It's Biden that's messing things up.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT