ADVERTISEMENT

Trump announces tariffs on Mexico over immigration

First in to say I was the first in agreeing with this tactic. Finally we have a president who isn't too scared to take a hard stand. Trump-Reagan-Truman.
I wasn’t sure what to think. I guess Mexico values us as consumers more than we thought

Last edited:
Reactions: UCFWayne
Let me give praise to our President- he just leveraged this into significant concessions from the Mexicans to finally do more and they have an agreement.

Wow. Big risk but paid off

I am pleased to inform you that The United States of America has reached a signed agreement with Mexico. The Tariffs scheduled to be implemented by the U.S. on Monday, against Mexico, are hereby indefinitely suspended. Mexico, in turn, has agreed to take strong measures to stem the tide of Migration through Mexico, and to our Southern Border. This is being done to greatly reduce, or eliminate, Illegal Immigration coming from Mexico and into the United States. Details of the agreement will be released shortly by the State Department. Thank you!

#winning

I am pleased to inform you that The United States of America has reached a signed agreement with Mexico. The Tariffs scheduled to be implemented by the U.S. on Monday, against Mexico, are hereby indefinitely suspended. Mexico, in turn, has agreed to take strong measures to stem the tide of Migration through Mexico, and to our Southern Border. This is being done to greatly reduce, or eliminate, Illegal Immigration coming from Mexico and into the United States. Details of the agreement will be released shortly by the State Department. Thank you!

#winning

Can you imagine being this goddamn stupid?

This is such a blatant invented outrage.

1) Trump invents an emergency
2) Trump imposes tariffs
3) Trump removes tariffs
4) Inbred red hat morons crow about a victory

Holy shit you people will literally believe anything

2) Trump imposes tariffs
3) Trump removes tariffs

Seriously, i like you dude but shut the **** up for once. Our 2 countries finally have an understanding about how things should be and mexico isnt disrespecting us anymore by facilitating our border crossing issue. This is a good thing no matter how you look at it.

Seriously, i like you dude but shut the **** up for once. Our 2 countries finally have an understanding about how things should be and mexico isnt disrespecting us anymore by facilitating our border crossing issue. This is a good thing no matter how you look at it.

lmao still waiting on you to give one valid example of how this improves your life.

Newsflash: you can't.

I think that Trump could save Ninja's life with an outstanding act of bravery and Ninja would bitch that he didn't save him fast enough.

[roll]:joy::joy::joy:

Cadet Bone Spurs and "bravery" don't belong in the same thread, let alone the same sentence.

The man is massive, vibrating vagina fraud. He doesn't have a single brave bone in his body.

2) Trump imposes tariffs
3) Trump removes tariffs

Wow...TDS. literally groups of over 1,000 are flooding the boarder. Sounds like a win.

2) Trump imposes tariffs
3) Trump removes tariffs

Shut the fukc up and count your loses. Your TDS is consuming you into the point of not even being a real American. You clearly are so anti-Trump that you need to move to another country

lmao still waiting on you to give one valid example of how this improves your life.

Cadet Bone Spurs and "bravery" don't belong in the same thread, let alone the same sentence.

The man is massive, vibrating vagina fraud. He doesn't have a single brave bone in his body.
Using emojis in an argument is an admission of a lost argument

I just sat down and poured a Corona Premier 24 ounce can into a Don Chelada cup and am enjoying an NBA finals game. Maybe you should do a few shots of Tequila to celebrate this great victory!

They didn’t pay for the wall, but this is probably the next best thing

Then explain why Mexico is doing something about this. If it was a non issue then they would just say "what the hell are we supposed to do"? Nope, they are taking action which makes your entire argument and position invalid, just like Mikesis mom, who I am going to ravage in about 30 minutes.

Its cool though, just do your thing and keep being wrong. It wont change the world.

Then explain why Mexico is doing something about this. If it was a non issue then they would just say "what the hell are we supposed to do"? Nope, they are taking action which makes your entire argument and position invalid, just like Mikesis mom, who I am going to ravage in about 30 minutes.

Its cool though, just do your thing and keep being wrong. It wont change the world.

Bro, no offense but how are you this stupid? No shit Mexico is doing something about it, Trump is threatening to wreck both our economies, that's what they are reacting to.

I'm asking again, for like the 15th time. Why do you care about people doing literally the exact same thing you or I would do if we were in their shoes? Trying to get their family to a better life.

We are the greatest country in the world, and we have plenty of room and resources to take these people in, given the hell they have lived through.

It blows my mind how anyone who calls themselves a Christian can be happy about this.

Bro, no offense but how are you this stupid? No shit Mexico is doing something about it, Trump is threatening to wreck both our economies, that's what they are reacting to.

I'm asking again, for like the 15th time. Why do you care about people doing literally the exact same thing you or I would do if we were in their shoes? Trying to get their family to a better life.

We are the greatest country in the world, and we have plenty of room and resources to take these people in, given the hell they have lived through.

It blows my mind how anyone who calls themselves a Christian can be happy about this.
Is this the definition of a meltdown? Poor little Ninja

Easy solution. Bring them in legally. Explain why that is a bad thing, unless of course you can't. Nevermind. I answered my own question.

Easy solution. Bring them in legally. Explain why that is a bad thing, unless of course you can't. Nevermind. I answered my own question.

They literally were. Do you understand how asylum works?

Nice job dodging my question about Christians supporting this. I guess WWJD no longer applies to Republican Jesus.

They literally were. Do you understand how asylum works?

Nice job dodging my question about Christians supporting this. I guess WWJD no longer applies to Republican Jesus.
Lol, how many times do we have to go over what "asylum" means? Looking for a better life is not asylum. Nice attempt though, well, not nice but it was cute.

Lol, how many times do we have to go over what "asylum" means? Looking for a better life is not asylum. Nice attempt though, well, not nice but it was cute.

"If I go back I would be killed"

But no, they probably just are the mythical Schrodinger's Immigrant who is both simultaneously going to drain our welfare from being lazy and steal our jobs.

WWJD

But no, they probably just are the mythical Schrodinger's Immigrant who is both simultaneously going to drain our welfare from being lazy and steal our jobs.

WWJD
What happens after a Meltdown?

WWJD
I'm going to give you half props on the Shrodinger reference, but you totally fvcked it up so try again. This time, try logic or reason. Or maybe steal a line from some other website and claim it as your own. Regardless you can do better, but I will still be here to tell you how stupid you are.

Liberals want Mexico to do less to curb mass illegal immigration since it would mean further political problems for Trump

This is madness. Only someone consumed with obsessive TDS would be mad about getting Mexico to finally lift their own weight

I'm going to give you half props on the Shrodinger reference, but you totally fvcked it up so try again. This time, try logic or reason. Or maybe steal a line from some other website and claim it as your own. Regardless you can do better, but I will still be here to tell you how stupid you are.

I guess we will just agree to disagree as to if the fact that literal racism is an ok reason to have an argument over.

Because I still haven't heard why you people care about families trying to get to a better life. If the best you can do is: bUt iTs iLLeGaL just remind yourself that slavery and The Holocaust were both 100% Legal. If you are basing your morals off of the Law you're gonna have a bad time.

I guess we will just agree to disagree as to if the fact that literal racism is an ok reason to have an argument over.

Because I still haven't heard why you people care about families trying to get to a better life. If the best you can do is: bUt iTs iLLeGaL just remind yourself that slavery and The Holocaust were both 100% Legal. If you are basing your morals off of the Law you're gonna have a bad time.

I cant agree to that, because you're wrong. And you're reeling because you have no leg to stand on anymore. Its ok, nobody loves you or respects you, but we can get through this together.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
I cant agree to that, because you're wrong. And you're reeling because you have no leg to stand on anymore. Its ok, nobody loves you or respects you, but we can get through this together.

Agree to disagree on racism being bad. Got it.

Asylum also means claiming refuge at the first safe country they come to, which should have always been Mexico. Now Mexico will actually follow the international agreements on asylum.

Reactions: Crazyhole
Asylum also means claiming refuge at the first safe country they come to, which should have always been Mexico. Now Mexico will actually follow the international agreements on asylum.

I have no doubt Jesus would agree with you on this*

Hahahahaha

Ninjaknight is turning to God, Jesus, Christianity and any religion that will help him through this. Pathetic

Reactions: UCFKnight85
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT