ADVERTISEMENT

Trump announces tariffs on Mexico over immigration

For those still pushing lies and trying to live in ignorance here you go. Crisis doesn’t even begin to describe what’s going on

c-1.jpg

Can we all just admire the fact that @Crazyhole is such a snowflake that he posted 7 straight absolutely false statements, then got so butthurt by my replies that he lied yet again and then blocked me.

I mean holy hell how pathetic can you get? Way to literally admit you are wrong, when you have to lie to try and win a debate.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/senate...y-funding-bill-after-rejecting-house-version/

Senate passes border security funding bill after rejecting House version

The Senate's bipartisan package provides $4.59 billion in emergency funds to address the humanitarian and security crisis at the border. It includes the following:
  • $2.88 billion for Health and Human Services to provide safe shelter and care for children in custody;
  • $1.1 billion for Customs and Border Protection (CBP) to establish migrant care and processing facilities;
  • $220 million for the Justice Department to help process immigration cases and provide resources to U.S. Marshals Service for care and detention of federal detainees;
  • $145 million for branches of U.S. military for missions along the border.

guys this is definitely not a crisis or anything like that....
How many miles of wall would 4.59 billion build? They are providing relief but not addressing the problem.

Reactions: UCFWayne
How many miles of wall would 4.59 billion build? They are providing relief but not addressing the problem.

Still sticking with your racist, completely asinine viewpoint? Shocking. What a pathetic excuse for an uneducated moron you are.

Still sticking with your racist, completely asinine viewpoint? Shocking. What a pathetic excuse for an uneducated moron you are.
Sounds like someone is obsessed and not handling getting ignored very well

[roll]

Josh Hawley just frigging went off on this issue yesterday and was totally 100% on point. Congress keeps meeting about the issue but won't do a damn thing about it.

Another reminder to everyone that @Crazyhole can't back up his view points without inventing lies. Please post one "slur" that I posted, you lying sack of shit.

That's cool. You just want to bitch and throw slurs. Bring nothing of value to a discussion. And ..................

Ignored.

Bump so everyone can see how much of a lying sack of shit you are. 7 straight lies, too much of a bitch to back up your post so you just run and hide from the truth. :joy:

Is the deranged individual we’ve all blocked the one bumping these? Lol jeez man

85 blocks me for "insulting too much" then proceeds to sling personal attacks in over 50% of his posts. :joy:

I really wish you people were smart enough to understand just how fuking stupid you are, it would really make my job easier on here.

Last edited:
85 blocks me for "insulting too much" then proceeds to doing personal attacks in over 50% of his posts. :joy:

I really wish you people were smart enough to understand just how fuking stupid you are, it would really make my job easier on here.
You need a few new quotes. You’re becoming too predictable

Your job? That explains a lot. Didn’t McDonald’s pay higher?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT