ADVERTISEMENT

Trump announces tariffs on Mexico over immigration

If I’m not smart enough, please educate me. My entire thought on immigration is that I’m all for it but they need to be checked before they come in, not just walk across the border. That seems pretty reasonable to me.
I wish you were smart enough to realize you stupid you are. Racist inbred idiot.

Sorry, just wanted to get that chestnut out of the way.

If I’m not smart enough, please educate me. My entire thought on immigration is that I’m all for it but they need to be checked before they come in, not just walk across the border. That seems pretty reasonable to me.

This is a reasonable stance but you’re dealing with irrational, emotional, unreasonable people who suffer from TDS

I wish you were smart enough to realize you stupid you are. Racist inbred idiot.

Sorry, just wanted to get that chestnut out of the way.

Yes Im an inbred racist that hates brown people because I think you shouldn’t be able to walk across the border unchecked right?

Edit: Sorry crazy, assumed that was ninja lol

Yes Im an inbred racist that hates brown people because I think you shouldn’t be able to walk across the border unchecked right?

Edit: Sorry crazy, assumed that was ninja lol
I do pretty good impressions. Gollum, Kermit, Trump, Ninja. I'm proud of the first 3, the last one makes me want to burn my clothes in a trashcan while sobbing in the shower.

I do pretty good impressions. Gollum, Kermit, Trump, Ninja. I'm proud of the first 3, the last one makes me want to burn my clothes in a trashcan while sobbing in the shower.

It was exactly the response I was expecting so I didn’t even look at who wrote it. I only noticed because 85 liked your post and it threw me off.

in your mind by the constant stream of MS-13 horror stories drilled into you by Trump.
I’m sure MS-13 gang members aren’t all bad. Some are actually wonderful people and productive members of society :rolleyes:

Is it Fried-Chicken or @NinjaKnight that is Nancy Pelosi? That’s the only unsolved mystery left

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., on Saturday hit parts of President Trump’s deal with Mexico on stopping migrant flows after he threatened to slap tariffs on the country -- saying that Trump was engaged in “threats and temper tantrums.”

“President Trump undermined America’s preeminent leadership role in the world by recklessly threatening to impose tariffs on our close friend and neighbor to the south,” she said in a statement.

“Our very dear, old, close friend and wonderful neighbor to the south.”

Trump is such a meanie!”

Reactions: YourWifesBoyfriend
Thank Goodness that Trump engineered an eleventh-hour deal to pull his proposed Mexican tariffs because the Mexican government kowtowed to his demands and is going to take a stronger stand against immigration into the US.

Now you *might wonder* why our Government offered no specifics when Trump first claimed "Mexico wasn't doing enough" to curb illegal immigration. And you also *might wonder* why no specific targets or verification procedures were set as part of this hard-fought agreement. But don't worry your Red Hat head about any of the details. Just celebrate this MAJOR Trump victory!

It's 'Real Take-Charge Action' like this baby that makes him such a great President, right guys? :)

Reactions: NinjaKnight
Thank Goodness that Trump engineered an eleventh-hour deal to pull his proposed Mexican tariffs because the Mexican government kowtowed to his demands and is going to take a stronger stand against immigration into the US.

Now you *might wonder* why our Government offered no specifics when Trump first claimed "Mexico wasn't doing enough" to curb illegal immigration. And you also *might wonder* why no specific targets or verification procedures were set as part of this hard-fought agreement. But don't worry your Red Hat head about any of the details. Just celebrate this MAJOR Trump victory!

It's 'Real Take-Charge Action' like this baby that makes him such a great President, right guys? :)

Come on, when has trump lied about anything?

I mean: shut up shookster, your TDS is causing you to be a snowflake, why do you hate America?

Now you *might wonder* why our Government offered no specifics when Trump first claimed "Mexico wasn't doing enough" to curb illegal immigration. And you also *might wonder* why no specific targets or verification procedures were set as part of this hard-fought agreement.
No “we” don’t “might wonder” about these things. However the liberal TDS do, because they are used to presidents like Obama that make behind the scenes deals with Iran. Presidents that don’t put America first.

See, when you’re all paranoid and have TDS, you NEED all the little details. Kind of like combing through the Mueller report looking for ANYTHING. That all elusive obvious smoking gun that never materialized

This paranoia should exist in a country run by a “politically correct presidential” president like Obama, but in a country run by a president representing the people of the USA it’s easier to sleep at night knowing that the interests of the average American will be put first and foremost.

Yeah.., even though he’s a billionaire, so don’t even go there.

Glad that you returned from Ireland. Your buddy and biggest fan was drowning all by himself. Throw that boy a life preserver!!!

Reactions: Crazyhole
Can you imagine being so fuking stupid that you would actually believe Trump? The man has lied 10K times since taking office, often about things as stupid (and easily provable) as the weather at his inauguration.

You would have to be an utter moron to believe anything trump says without verification.

Can you imagine being so fuking stupid that you would actually believe Trump? The man has lied 10K times since taking office, often about things as stupid (and easily provable) as the weather at his inauguration.

You would have to be an utter moron to believe anything trump says without verification.
TDS right here folks

See, when you’re all paranoid and have TDS, you NEED all the little details.
My bad.

Silly me, I considered my questions about the "little details" to be the normal way people would go about ascertaining exactly what Trump's Mexican tariff threat accomplished.

But nevermind. As long as you and your Red Hat buddies are happy little campers about it, I'm thinking Trump is smiling to himself and considering this 'deal' a huuuuuuuuge success.

And the sad truth is, he's right.

So.., what has America lost from this deal? Trump used our consumer power to his advantage just like a good businessman would

Reactions: Crazyhole
My bad.

Silly me, I considered my questions about the "little details" to be the normal way people would go about ascertaining exactly what Trump's Mexican tariff threat accomplished.

But nevermind. As long as you and your Red Hat buddies are happy little campers about it, I'm thinking Trump is smiling to himself and considering this 'deal' a huuuuuuuuge success.

And the sad truth is, he's right.
You have enough details. Trump is satisfied with Mexico’s response and nothing was lost.
You don’t have the details, but there ARE DETAILS. Why would Trump cancel the Tariff deadline if the deal wasn’t acceptable?

The TDS shook would say that the whole thing was made up.

The Red Hats are obviously doing a better job at running the country than the TDS liberals

Last edited:
Reactions: YourWifesBoyfriend
So.., what has America lost from this deal? Trump used our consumer power to his advantage just like a good businessman would

Democrats refused to fund proper border security or admit that there’s a crisis on the border so he took action to mandate Mexico absorb some of this crisis finally and actually enforce their own border and change archaic asylum laws

It was a brilliant maneuver that paid off.

Democrats refused to fund proper border security or admit that there’s a crisis on the border so he took action to mandate Mexico absorb some of this crisis finally and actually enforce their own border and change archaic asylum laws

It was a brilliant maneuver that paid off.
Exactly. Not sure what details Shookster is looking for? I guess Trump and the Mexican President will have to hand deliver the official agreement to his house.

Exactly. Not sure what details Shookster is looking for?
Oh, I don't know...maybe something that would show this whole thing was more than a big publicity stunt. You know, little details like targets and verification procedures.

Let me guess, we'll just take Mexico's word they're going to step things up, right? :)

Reactions: NinjaKnight
Oh, I don't know...maybe something that would show this whole thing was more than a big publicity stunt. You know, little details like targets and verification procedures.

Let me guess, we'll just take Mexico's word they're going to step things up, right? :)
Don’t you worry. Of course they will step things up. American’s love that Mexican beer!! :beer::cheers2:[cheers]

Because when President Trump says " ... it was a beautiful day ... " you and your troglodyte boyfriends respond with "ACKSHUALLY IT WAS A LITTLE CHILLY! IMPEACH" and all the adults just let it slide.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...FRICA-caught-video-wading-Rio-Grande-U-S.html

The first large group of 116 migrants from AFRICA are caught on video wading across the Rio Grande to illegally enter the U.S.
  • A group of 116 African migrants illegally crossed into the U.S Thursday evening around 10.30pm
  • Men and women were caught on video wading in the waist-deep water of the Rio Grande with children on their shoulders to enter the U.S. in Texas
  • The group hailed from Angola, Cameroon and the Congo
  • They were apprehended by agents at the Del Rio Sector of the border
  • According to Border Patrol it's the first large group from Africa to try and breach the U.S. border by way of Mexico
  • In this fiscal year alone Border Patrol has encountered 182 large groups of more than 100 individuals across the Southwest border
ThErE Is nO CRiSis aT thE bOrdEr!!111

btw, reading the tds in this thread has been hilarious. it absolutely made a boring monday morning entertaining. you guys really do have problems. this is a win for the country and our laws.

last time i checked trump at least put out a plan to change the immigration laws. the guy clearly likes to try and make deals, but the leftists dont even want to be seen in the same room with him trying to make a deal because they know their tds suffering core will turn on them and vote someone else. lol at the cry baby leftists. you have lost all sense or reason. you guys truly are pathetic.

u23cgjzzaq331.png

History will call this the era of the Con Man Presidency. It’s Un-freakin-believable how many people continue to be taken in by this con artist President of ours. Yesterday, when pressed by reporters to explain the various inconsistencies between his account of the deal and Mexican authorities, he pulled a folded paper out of his breast pocket and waved it in front of the cameras saying it was the signed agreement spelling out his assertions.

So did he unfold it and share the written contents with the media? Nope, but no big deal, right guys? We just need to quit being so doggone suspicious all the time and learn to trust our Master Deal Maker like all of his loyal followers here on this board.

History will call this the era of the Con Man Presidency. It’s Un-freakin-believable how many people continue to be taken in by this con artist President of ours. Yesterday, when pressed by reporters to explain the various inconsistencies between his account of the deal and Mexican authorities, he pulled a folded paper out of his breast pocket and waved it in front of the cameras saying it was the signed agreement spelling out his assertions.

So did he unfold it and share the written contents with the media? Nope, but no big deal, right guys? We just need to quit being so doggone suspicious all the time and learn to trust our Master Deal Maker like all of his loyal followers here on this board.

I’m going to refer to it as the Snowflake Conspiracy Theory TDS Era to reflect the hilarious hysteria and insanity that people like you push on a daily basis

History will call this the TDS era and you are certainly qualified to run for its president if it needed one based on that silly rant

Reactions: UCFWayne

I don't know what the heck that whole thing was about but I do know this:

Trump threatened sanctions

Mexican authorities come to washington

Mexico then arrests 3 people who have been organizing caravans to the US border

Mexico starts detaining and processing migrants at their southern border

Those are the facts that I care about.

You need to go back on vacation. This shook AF bellyaching you do can’t be good for that old, fat heart of yours.

Get a hobby.

Like some stupid, rich, old broad being wooed by a guy half her age, you people refuse to admit you're being conned.

I know, I know, throw out another "TDS" retort and your status as an easy mark is covered. :)

man it must really suck to have tds. mexico stepping up their own southern border security is a win for mexico and for the us. hey leftists, remember that time obama gave a bunch of money to mexico for them to build up their own southern border security? i dont remember you guys crying about that. lololololol

Reactions: Ucfmikes
Like some stupid, rich, old broad being wooed by a guy half her age, you people refuse to admit you're being conned.

I know, I know, throw out another "TDS" retort and your status as an easy mark is covered. :)

Fat heart + woke AF + old + socially awkward = epic heart attack

Start pacing yourself and making better choices.

man it must really suck to have tds. mexico stepping up their own southern border security is a win for mexico and for the us. hey leftists, remember that time obama gave a bunch of money to mexico for them to build up their own southern border security? i dont remember you guys crying about that. lololololol

Man this is so great! It means that...well what does this do for you?

Oh yeah all it does is keep those brown people out. Sorry not sorry for not being a literal racist bag of used tampons like yourself.

https://www.france24.com/en/20190607-mexico-tries-avoid-trump-tariffs-tightening-border-security

Mexico City was deploying 6,000 National Guard troops to its southern border with Guatemala, blocked hundreds of migrants in a new caravan and froze the bank accounts of suspected human traffickers(26) in hopes of appeasing Washington's demands.
With migrant apprehensions at the border with Mexico soaring to 144,000 in May, the highest number in 13 years,
Mexican authorities also blocked 420 migrants in a new caravan, although the group was initially about 1,200-strong, with many suspected of running away before immigration officials stepped in.

seems like they are taking concrete steps that will help their own country, not to mention that the us is often the main target so it will help us as well. i glad trump is standing up for the us.

https://www.france24.com/en/20190607-mexico-tries-avoid-trump-tariffs-tightening-border-security

Mexico City was deploying 6,000 National Guard troops to its southern border with Guatemala, blocked hundreds of migrants in a new caravan and froze the bank accounts of suspected human traffickers(26) in hopes of appeasing Washington's demands.
With migrant apprehensions at the border with Mexico soaring to 144,000 in May, the highest number in 13 years,
Mexican authorities also blocked 420 migrants in a new caravan, although the group was initially about 1,200-strong, with many suspected of running away before immigration officials stepped in.

seems like they are taking concrete steps that will help their own country, not to mention that the us is often the main target so it will help us as well. i glad trump is standing up for the us.
But there wasn't a problem.

Seriously, because of Trump Mexico has seized the assets of human traffickers. You know, the people who sell little girls into sex slavery. There is no way to look at this other than it being a good thing.

After 2 years of you vehemently arguing that Trump was colluding with Russia to swing the election in his favor and the Mueller report would nail him to the cross for those actions, you have to understand that your credibility is absolutely shot. So you can't be surprised when people aren't buying your new theory that the Trump administration is just making everything up.

Reactions: UCFWayne
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT