ADVERTISEMENT

Trump announces tariffs on Mexico over immigration

I had no idea that we had to choose between curing cancer, stopping heart disease, or securing the border. My lack of intelligence strikes again, thank you for the education Professor.

I wish you were smart enough to understand what a straw man was, but it seems you've been chugging whatever stupid juice crazyhole has gotten a hold of

I wish you were smart enough to understand what a straw man was, but it seems you've been chugging whatever stupid juice crazyhole has gotten a hold of

I did some research since I’m here to be educated by you.

straw man
/ˌstrô ˈman/
noun
  1. 1.
    an intentionally misrepresented proposition that is set up because it is easier to defeat than an opponent's real argument.
    "her familiar procedure of creating a straw man by exaggerating their approach"
  2. 2.
    a person regarded as having no substance or integrity.
    "a photogenic straw man gets inserted into office and advisers dictate policy"

So what I’ve learned is you created an argument because “it is easier to defeat than (my) real argument” and that you have “no substance or integrity.” Thanks again for educating me Professor!

Reactions: Ucfmikes

So what I’ve learned is you created an argument because “it is easier to defeat than (my) real argument” and that you have “no substance or integrity.” Thanks again for educating me Professor!

You’ve nailed this individual

jesus tapdancing christ I really have to spoon feed everything to you. YOU created the strawman argument.

You guys really take the fun out of this when I have to explain every single thing multiple times.

jesus tapdancing christ I really have to spoon feed everything to you. YOU created the strawman argument.

You guys really take the fun out of this when I have to explain every single thing multiple times.
Dude, you never make a point. There's nothing to explain again because you never said anything to begin with.

All I did was accept that I lack intelligence and let the Professor lead me to this point. I have never been able to satisfy him so I am just waiting for him to tell me where I went wrong so I can continue to improve myself. It’s like when an alcoholic finds God, I just found Ninja

[roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll]

All I did was accept that I lack intelligence and let the Professor lead me to this point. I have never been able to satisfy him so I am just waiting for him to tell me where I went wrong so I can continue to improve myself. It’s like when an alcoholic finds God, I just found Ninja
ninja is just so darn smart. hes the smartest person here, and he will tell you that over and over again. dont make him bust out the crayons to explain it to you!

I did no such thing. I’m not smart enough to do that.

So to recap for those that have Professor Ninja on ignore (I don’t want you to miss out on the education I’m receiving, this is more valuable than my degrees).

1: Prof. Ninja is unable to convince us to let anyone walk over the border.
2: PN creates straw man (definition 1, found above - “misrepresents ... because it is easier to defeat”) and claims that we should worry about heart disease.
3: PN walks back his claim, says I’m stupid and didn’t know his argument was meant as a straw man.
4: PN is hit with a personal attack (“lacks substance or integrity”), although this was not meant as a personal attack, my lesson from him included studying up on a straw man argument. I apologize for this transgression.
5: PN indirectly calls me stupid.

After all of this, I’m still an idiot. I’m starting to think it’s my teachers fault. I’m really trying guys.

Reactions: UCFWayne
So to recap for those that have Professor Ninja on ignore (I don’t want you to miss out on the education I’m receiving, this is more valuable than my degrees).

2: PN creates straw man (definition 1, found above - “misrepresents ... because it is easier to defeat”) and claims that we should worry about heart disease.
3: PN walks back his claim, says I’m stupid and didn’t know his argument was meant as a straw man.
4: PN is hit with a personal attack (“lacks substance or integrity”), although this was not meant as a personal attack, my lesson from him included studying up on a straw man argument. I apologize for this transgression.

After all of this, I’m still an idiot. I’m starting to think it’s my teachers fault. I’m really trying guys.

Jesus christ you are obsessed with me. I don't know who is more more shook over being called out on your overt racism, you or crazyhole.

Shut it down. The internet will never again see this level of awesomeness.

Reactions: UCFKnightfan08

Personally I’m just glad it’s general inbred/racism. If it was racism against brown people like I feared I would have a very awkward conversation coming up with my wife and three kids. They’re all brown but since I’m Republican I don’t think of them as brown, I just call them my wife and kids. I’m not good with identity politics, just another thing I’m too stupid to grasp.

LOL. This thread is awesome. Based on the replies, it looks like ninja continues to be the board bitch...add UCFKnightfan08 to the long list of those owning his sad ass.

It also looks like another lib calling a conservative on the board was wrong again. Looks like even more introspection from the libs is required.

LOL. This thread is awesome. Based on the replies, it looks like ninja continues to be the board bitch...add UCFKnightfan08 to the long list of those owning his sad ass.

It also looks like another lib calling a conservative on the board was wrong again. Looks like even more introspection from the libs is required.

You are literally obsessed with me.

Back on topic: a doctor touring these detention camps likens them to torture facilities. Your Jesus would be so proud of you fab. Always such a shining example of being a shit tier human and Christian.

'Imagine your own children there': Grim reports mount from border detention camps
https://news.yahoo.com/grim-reports-border-detention-concentration-camps-165512055.html

(CNN) — Mexico has deployed almost 15,000 troops to the US-Mexico border, according to the country's Secretary of Defense Luis Sandoval.
"In the northern part of the country, we have deployed a total of almost 15,000 troops composed of National Guard elements and military units," Sandoval announced today in Cancun.
Approximately 2,000 National Guard members have already been deployed to Mexico's southern border with Belize and Guatemala, he noted, adding to the 4,500 troops already spread across the area. Many migrants begin their journey in Central America and even further south, passing through Mexico on their way toward the United States.
The deployments come after renewed pressure from the Trump administration on Mexico to help slow migration flows northward. Mexico, however, has also called on the United Nations and the United States to help with the monumental task.

(CNN) — Mexico has deployed almost 15,000 troops to the US-Mexico border, according to the country's Secretary of Defense Luis Sandoval.
"In the northern part of the country, we have deployed a total of almost 15,000 troops composed of National Guard elements and military units," Sandoval announced today in Cancun.
Approximately 2,000 National Guard members have already been deployed to Mexico's southern border with Belize and Guatemala, he noted, adding to the 4,500 troops already spread across the area. Many migrants begin their journey in Central America and even further south, passing through Mexico on their way toward the United States.
The deployments come after renewed pressure from the Trump administration on Mexico to help slow migration flows northward. Mexico, however, has also called on the United Nations and the United States to help with the monumental task.
Hashtag fake crisis.

It truly is amazing you people fall for this shit

Every day I overestimate the intelligence of people.

It truly is amazing you people fall for this shit

Every day I overestimate the intelligence of people.

Hashtag conspiracy theorist. What exactly do you think anyone is falling for? Weeks and weeks of non-stop CNN coverage about the detention situation at the border? Rueters reporting that Mexico is working to stem the tide of illegal immigration into the US? Border patrol agents saying on multiple media outlets that they are overwhelmed? Please, for the love of all that is holy, actually say something that supports your position that we don't have a major problem on our southern border.

Hashtag conspiracy theorist. What exactly do you think anyone is falling for? Weeks and weeks of non-stop CNN coverage about the detention situation at the border? Rueters reporting that Mexico is working to stem the tide of illegal immigration into the US? Border patrol agents saying on multiple media outlets that they are overwhelmed? Please, for the love of all that is holy, actually say something that supports your position that we don't have a major problem on our southern border.

Time to break out the crayons yet again.

Yes, there is a crisis, a completely and utterly invented crisis by the Trump admin thanks to his insane racist policy of detention. These people have done absolutely nothing different than what you or I would do in their place, yet you treat them like criminals when their only crime is breaking an imaginary made up victimless law.

You know a law is unjust when their is no victim.

Lol good luck getting an answer from delusional nuts who really think this is all Trumps fault and there is no actual crisis

Time to break out the crayons yet again.

Yes, there is a crisis, a completely and utterly invented crisis by the Trump admin thanks to his insane racist policy of detention. These people have done absolutely nothing different than what you or I would do in their place, yet you treat them like criminals when their only crime is breaking an imaginary made up victimless law.

You know a law is unjust when their is no victim.

Well, that right there is the biggest boatload of authentic frontier gibberish since Gabby Johnson pled his case to the citizens of Rock Ridge.

Well, that right there is the biggest boatload of authentic frontier gibberish since Gabby Johnson pled his case to the citizens of Rock Ridge.

So do I really have to step down from crayons to finger paints for you to understand? I really don't know how to make it any simpler. There can't be a crime committed if there is no victim. And I hate to break it to you but "I don't like brown people" doesn't count.

So do I really have to step down from crayons to finger paints for you to understand? I really don't know how to make it any simpler. There can't be a crime committed if there is no victim. And I hate to break it to you but "I don't like brown people" doesn't count.
Please do. You said that there is a crisis because of Trump's detainment policies. Last time I checked, Obama had the same policy. So either there is no crisis, or the crisis started before Trump.

Please do. You said that there is a crisis because of Trump's detainment policies. Last time I checked, Obama had the same policy. So either there is no crisis, or the crisis started before Trump.

Good Lord could you move the goal posts any further. I just explained twice, how it isn't a crime.

Also I don't know if you are intentionally lying, as you have done in the past when confronted with an argument you are clearly losing, or you are simply misinformed, but Trump and Obama do not of course have the same detainment policy.

Lastly I have zero problems bashing Obama for when he actually did have equally idiotic policies, but again he isn't POTUS at the moment so please don't bring him up if you want to be taken seriously.

Last edited:
seeing alot of replies to no one, which im guessing is ninja.

question, has he broken out the crayons for you racist moronic inbreds yet? you guys just dont get his genius.

seeing alot of replies to no one, which im guessing is ninja.

question, has he broken out the crayons for you racist moronic inbreds yet? you guys just dont get his genius.

lol, what is with your guy's obsession with me? Damn I really must have hurt you something serious.

Good Lord could you move the goal posts any further. I just explained twice, how it isn't a crime.

Also I don't know if you are intentionally lying, as you have done in the past when confronted with an argument you are clearly losing, or you are simply misinformed, but Trump and Obama do not of course have the same detainment policy.

Lastly I have zero problems bashing Obama for when he actually did have equally idiotic policies, but again he isn't POTUS at the moment so please don't bring him up if you want to be taken seriously.
You really don't know what the term "moving the goalposts" means, do you? You said the crisis is because of Trump's detainment policy, but that same policy has been in effect for years. So if there is in fact a crisis, it started before Trump. If there's not, then why complain about what he's doing? You are literally undermining your own point when you talk out of both sides of your mouth like this.

Why exactly was Mercury One taking toys, soccer balls, and personal supplies down to the border 6 years ago to give to adolescent detainees if it wasn't the same situation that we have now?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT