ADVERTISEMENT

Trump or Hillary?

Are you voting for Trump or Hillary?

• Donald Trump

• Hillary Clinton

• Not voting

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hillary was on SNL

And she has a fancy law degree and instead of making lots of money at a big name law firm she decided to stop human trafficking. (Sad 3rd world country kid face)

Hail Hillary!

This thread is 100% dick horse. Trump is a narcissistic ass clown who basically licenses his name to make $. He's got zero experience or expertise and his temperament makes flat out dangerous. I'm not a Hillary fan but I'm pretty sure we won't all be turned to ash sometime in the next four years.

Reactions: Ace of Knights
This thread is 100% dick horse. Trump is a narcissistic ass clown who basically licenses his name to make $. He's got zero experience or expertise and his temperament makes flat out dangerous. I'm not a Hillary fan but I'm pretty sure we won't all be turned to ash sometime in the next four years.

Don't be a wuss. Killary had turned people into ash already. No Trump fan, but voting for Hillary is like pulling out your soul.

Lol!

13680917_10105329843422902_3118909077384325730_n.jpg

Reactions: jetsaholic
Speaking of Arkansas, this is a good time to remind people that the Clintons ripped off taxpayers there to give Tyson foods a sweetheart deal, helped them curb around environmental regulations that still plagues local towns in Arkansas, and Hillary Clinton profited nearly $100K from cattle futures heavily influenced by insider information coming from her Tyson Chicken friends.

Literally the minute these people entered public life they were corrupted shitheads.

Reactions: 1ofTheseKnights
Speaking of Arkansas, this is a good time to remind people that the Clintons ripped off taxpayers there to give Tyson foods a sweetheart deal, helped them curb around environmental regulations that still plagues local towns in Arkansas, and Hillary Clinton profited nearly $100K from cattle futures heavily influenced by insider information coming from her Tyson Chicken friends.

Literally the minute these people entered public life they were corrupted shitheads.
Well Trump has been involved in 3,500 lawsuits in the last 30 years not to mention the tax shenanigans he pulls.

Well Trump has been involved in 3,500 lawsuits in the last 30 years not to mention the tax shenanigans he pulls.

Wahh - your guy diid it too !! wahh!!

Maybe you missed my 2,000 posts already stating that I find Trump to be an idiot whom I'm not voting for.

You do see the point here, yes? Every time Hillary is proven to be a corrupted asshole, you return with some stupid fact about Trump. They're both horrid candidates yet you continue doing mental gymnastics to convince yourself that "your woman is better"!

That's the irony this year- Hillary fanboys have absolutely no high road to take. Every hit on Trump can be returned with an example of how utterly awful she is. It'll be great watching both sides throw insults at eachother that could absolutely be turned the other way.

Reactions: UCFWayne

Lawyers (most) aren't dumb...you can't make money suing poor people/small companies.

Even though most of those lawsuits are shown to be frivolous and thrown out of court...at least the lawyers tried to extort some $$.

As the infamous bank robber Willie Sutton was once asked:

"Why do your rob banks?"

He responded: "Because that's where the money is."

Wahh - your guy diid it too !! wahh!!

Maybe you missed my 2,000 posts already stating that I find Trump to be an idiot whom I'm not voting for.

You do see the point here, yes? Every time Hillary is proven to be a corrupted asshole, you return with some stupid fact about Trump. They're both horrid candidates yet you continue doing mental gymnastics to convince yourself that "your woman is better"!

That's the irony this year- Hillary fanboys have absolutely no high road to take. Every hit on Trump can be returned with an example of how utterly awful she is. It'll be great watching both sides throw insults at eachother that could absolutely be turned the other way.
So why bash either at this point?

Lawyers (most) aren't dumb...you can't make money suing poor people/small companies.

Even though most of those lawsuits are shown to be frivolous and thrown out of court...at least the lawyers tried to extort some $$.

As the infamous bank robber Willie Sutton was once asked:

"Why do your rob banks?"

He responded: "Because that's where the money is."
He filed a bunch of them.

You're absolutely delusional. It's no wonder you're a Trump fanboy.

Are you really telling me that you believe that the US Air Force gave Obama a plan to completely dismantle ISIS' entire oil production capability, and he said "Nah, f*ck it- I don't want to upset them"? Nevermind the fact that we HAVE been bombing the piss out of their oil sites and have left them much poorer. You can't simply bomb every oil rig everywhere since whoever inherits Syria in the future might need an actual economy to have any hope in hell of getting out of this mess.

You claim to be worried about the Middle East yet support a guy who would attempt to ban Arabs from entering the country, authorize Saudi Arabia to become a nuclear state, thinks dictators like Assad are pretty damn neat, and favors an Israeli/Palestinian resolution in which he "won't take sides".
Your stupidity is astounding. You know full well Trump didn't say he would ban all Muslims but you will continue to stick with your msnbc talking points. This should be a war on Isis but it is not. When you are at war with an enemy you destroy their production facilities, read up on WWII and how the allies beat the Germany. This administration has refused to attack Isis as an enemy instead of treating them with kid gloves. Yes the Air Force could wipeout the Isis oil production easily and no we should not be worried about who inherits what is left because as line as Isis is making g millions of dollars everyday they will continue to attack innocent lives around the world.

Your stupidity is astounding. You know full well Trump didn't say he would ban all Muslims but you will continue to stick with your msnbc talking points. This should be a war on Isis but it is not. When you are at war with an enemy you destroy their production facilities, read up on WWII and how the allies beat the Germany. This administration has refused to attack Isis as an enemy instead of treating them with kid gloves. Yes the Air Force could wipeout the Isis oil production easily and no we should not be worried about who inherits what is left because as line as Isis is making g millions of dollars everyday they will continue to attack innocent lives around the world.

"Donald J. Trump is calling for a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country's representatives can figure out what is going on," a campaign press release said.

Trump campaign manager Corey Lewandowski told CNN on Monday that the ban would apply not just to Muslim foreigners looking to immigrate to the U.S., but also to Muslims looking to visit the U.S. as tourists.
"Everyone," Lewandowski said when asked if the ban would also apply to Muslim tourists.

Probably true. John Kasich would of been a good choice, imo. Enough down the middle. No real scandals.
He's the only current or former candidate who leads both candidates in a two or even a three way race based on polling focusing on the electoral college breakdown, not general national polls. He is the only candidate who is not underwater in terms of favorability by both parties. It shocks me this man didnt and is not going to win in a landslide. He polls 8 points over Hillary Clinton amongst blacks in a head to head with Cory Booker on her ticket. How did this guy not win?

He's the only current or former candidate who leads both candidates in a two or even a three way race based on polling focusing on the electoral college breakdown, not general national polls. He is the only candidate who is not underwater in terms of favorability by both parties. It shocks me this man didnt and is not going to win in a landslide. He polls 8 points over Hillary Clinton amongst blacks in a head to head with Cory Booker on her ticket. How did this guy not win?

Because the system is rigged.......:rolleyes:

Because the voters are revolting against the establishment and politicians and all Kasich talked about in debates was his lifelong political career.

Cos he comes across as wimpy whiny little fàggot. Just like all the other cucks did hence Trump dominated. Just like he'll win the general. Now off to masturbate to polls which have all been wrong on the Donald.

Reactions: fabknight
Because the system is rigged.......:rolleyes:
The system is rigged. Hence people voting for Trump & Bernie. This was supposed to be Bush v Clinton round 2, but Trump & Bernie threw small wrenches in the plan.

The Dems were nicely rigged w the superdelegates to squash the old man, I bet the GOP fixes that problem next general so problem candidates like Ron Paul & Donald Trump don't happen again & I can get back to voting Libertarian.

The system is rigged. Hence people voting for Trump & Bernie. This was supposed to be Bush v Clinton round 2, but Trump & Bernie threw small wrenches in the plan.

The Dems were nicely rigged w the superdelegates to squash the old man, I bet the GOP fixes that problem next general so problem candidates like Ron Paul & Donald Trump don't happen again & I can get back to voting Libertarian.

Phase 2 for Hillary was to knock off the crazy old man. He smartly decided to endorse her. Good move by the Bern to stay alive for his twilight years.

It's called branding and Trump is a genius at it. Lyin' Ted, Little Marco, and Crooked Hillary, there's a reason Trump's IQ score is around 155

Trump 2016

And his businesses are stronger than ever while Hillary is weaker than ever. Trump is exactly what America needs. Someone who will fight for sovereignty vs. the corrupt politicians.

I know you live in a fantasy land of lies and ignorance but I don't, and LOL at accusing me of being an MSNBC fan.

I wonder how on earth I may have concluded that Trump wants to ban all Muslims?

December 7, 2015 Trump statement: “total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country's representatives can figure out what is going on.”

Because people like Sir G prefer morons who lie 78% of the time to people who have actual policy ideas and accomplishments.

Reactions: HuffyCane
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT