ADVERTISEMENT

Trump tweets classified image

Idiots can’t post the GIF, but can only describe it

Or is it just laziness?

Dems: “We don’t believe your evidence that Iran sank that Japanese freighter! Release everything you have now or we won’t believe it and will insist it could be a false flag operation!”

Trump: “here’s direct evidence we were not involved in this new issue with Iran”

Dems: “OMG!!!! Too much evidence!”

Honestly, who cares? Its a picture of something that is entirely inconsequential to America's interests and in no way compromises our security.

OH MY GOD! THE CHINESE NOW KNOW THAT IRAN BLEW UP A LAUNCH SITE!!!!!!! Trump should be impeached for this!

Honestly, who cares? Its a picture of something that is entirely inconsequential to America's interests and in no way compromises our security.

OH MY GOD! THE CHINESE NOW KNOW THAT IRAN BLEW UP A LAUNCH SITE!!!!!!! Trump should be impeached for this!

Not surprised your dipshit self doesn't understand the severity of burning our Intel capabilities for a goddamn tweet. At least read the fuking article before announcing your stupidity.

You can’t be serious. The article quotes industry insiders that openly admit that they didn’t even know we had these capabilities and that the resolution on these images is fantastic. Now the whole world knows and our enemies can plan against it.

You can’t be serious. The article quotes industry insiders that openly admit that they didn’t even know we had these capabilities and that the resolution on these images is fantastic. Now the whole world knows and our enemies can plan against it.

At this point you have to be an absolute fuking mouth breathing idiot, or a traitor, to support Trump.

Crazyhole is probably both.

At this point you have to be an absolute fuking mouth breathing idiot, or a traitor, to support Trump.

Crazyhole is probably both.
You guys crack me up. We have the capability to destroy the world 10 times over.

Who the hell cares?

Not sure how this effects anyone’s lives

The usually suspects are melting down

crying_baby.jpg

OMG no! Now our enemies know we can see them from space!!!?!!! Total frigging shocker there. I'm so concerned about how they're going to retaliate now that they know we can see 10 cm resolution.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
OMG no! Now our enemies know we can see them from space!!!?!!! Total frigging shocker there. I'm so concerned about how they're going to retaliate now that they know we can see 10 cm resolution.
They are going to constantly grill greasy burgers all around these sites. Lets off a bunch of smoke.

Kind of like my tailgate when I couldn’t find the lower fat stuff

Reactions: Crazyhole
Iran better stock up on Vaseline so they can smear it on the lenses of our cameras. China has nothing to worry about though, being in the southern hemisphere means all of our pictures will be upside down and our intelligence guys will be totally confused.

They are saying "Who cares?"

Any hint of a security breach was a huge deal for our gang here. They were all about National Security....until Trump got elected.
Lol, this isn't a security breach. Every advanced country already knows that we have technology like this. OMG, now they realize that they have to catch up.

LMAO, this is so funny. Trump revealed the fact that our military has higher resolution cameras than Google Earth. IMPEACH that son of a bitch!!!!!?

Why is it that Trump nut huggers have to constantly outdo each other in the stupidity category?

Literally every Intel analyst has said this is terrible. But inbred idiot @Crazyhole from his mom's basement in Bumfuk, NE said it's not a problem because we have Google Earth.

Jesus Christ you people are unbelievably stupid.

Biggest threat to America: the rest of the world planning against high-res cameras. ****ing Trump.

Why is it that Trump nut huggers have to constantly outdo each other in the stupidity category?

Literally every Intel analyst has said this is terrible. But inbred idiot @Crazyhole from his mom's basement in Bumfuk, NE said it's not a problem because we have Google Earth.

Jesus Christ you people are unbelievably stupid.
This is the usual TDSers at their finest hour

Darn that Trump!!

Iran: “”America has higher resolution cameras than we originally thought.

“We better grow some thick hedges, shrubs, and heavily leaved trees in the desert quickly!!”

I think the USA is now on to us that we are doing bad things! Very bad things!”

This is the usual TDSers at their finest hour

Darn that Trump!!

Iran: “”America has higher resolution cameras than we originally thought.

“We better grow some thick hedges, shrubs, and heavily leaved trees in the desert quickly!!”

I think the USA is now on to us that we are doing bad things! Very bad things!”
Yeah, but if it wasn't for Trump they wouldn't even realize that they need to hide stuff.

It's almost comical how fuking stupid you MAGAts are. You people ignore experts in every field, thinking your own inbred delusion is better than actually educated people.

Again, take one look at how Intel professionals are reacting to this, and realize how horrendous it is. Trump continues to destroy our Intel capabilities from within.

Reactions: bluechip12
Iranian republican guard official:. My holy leader, America has cameras that can see your anal fissures from space.

Ayatollah:. Shit

Iranian republican guard official:. Should we notify Beijng?

Ayatollah: nah, they already know. Plus, my asshole is really itchy. Don't happen to have a stick handy, do you? Also, allahu ackbar.

Trump is going to tweet later today that’s Iran just erected the worlds largest beach umbrella over a missile launching site. It’s such high resolution that apparently we can make out the Tommy Bahama logo. Someone has some explaining to do. Right guys??

Damnit Trump!! How are we going to detect the scuds now? We are doomed!

Last edited:
Trump is going to tweet later today that’s Iran just erected the worlds largest beach umbrella over a missile launching site. It’s such high resolution that apparently we can make out the Tommy Bahama logo. Someone has some explaining to do. Right guys??

Damnit Trump!! How are we going to detect the scuds now? We are doomed!
Crap. Now the world will know that Iran has beach umbrella technology.

this is literally what Democrats we’re demanding over the whole tanker issue

Exactly this

These people are idiots

Anyone "shocked" by the image capabilities, including the "expert" in the article have no idea of satellite imagery technology. DigitalGlobe, a commercial company, has 30cm resolution on their images on top of their multispectral capabilities.

Anyone "shocked" by the image capabilities, including the "expert" in the article have no idea of satellite imagery technology. DigitalGlobe, a commercial company, has 30cm resolution on their images on top of their multispectral capabilities.
What are you trying to do, have the Russians and Chinese crash our board and spy on us?
Now they are going to hack Rivals and change all of our screenames.

I’m going to be “USFmikes”!
:weary:

Do they know about this???

You’ll have to inform our resident butthurt NatSec experts who are crying endlessly about this

Dems: “We don’t believe your evidence that Iran sank that Japanese freighter! Release everything you have now or we won’t believe it and will insist it could be a false flag operation!”

Trump: “here’s direct evidence we were not involved in this new issue with Iran”

Dems: “OMG!!!! Too much evidence!”
this is my biggest problem with the media. doesnt matter what trump does. they will find a way to try and make him look bad no matter what. i dont think he shouldve posted the picture, but like you said after the other iran boat thing, i can see why he did.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT