ADVERTISEMENT

UCF @ OU GAME THREAD!

Gus gonna Gus.
It really get down to basics and execution. That 2pt conversion didn't have a chance because of the blocking scheme or lack thereof. UCF played their hearts out and it made for a very entertaining game. I'm surprised how well the defense played being almost the worse in Div 1. I guess there is hope. Nothing wrong with trick plays as long as they don't become predicable and they are executed well.

Nothing wrong with trick plays as long as they don't become predicable and they are executed well.
Nobody was fooled on the last one. "Stick your man." When you line up in a trick formation they expect a trick play.

We finally moved the ball when we got JRP throwing downfield, but I saw nothing high percentage for short yardage.

Why weren't we throwing downfield all day?

Nobody was fooled on the last one. "Stick your man." When you line up in a trick formation they expect a trick play.

We finally moved the ball when we got JRP throwing downfield, but I saw nothing high percentage for short yardage.

You are right. It's ot a trick play if they know what you are going to do. So I guess it wasn't a trick play. Just a bad play call.

Reactions: OtterKnight

Been asking that for weeks. Finally threw to the middle to Pittman today… why aren’t we doing it more?

That BULLSHIT pass interference at the end of the second half killed up
Baker's penalty for blowing fing kisses to OU giving them the short field didn't help either.

I swear, it's like these collegiate players don't know how to score big TD's and STFU. And a senior of top of it.

Baker's penalty for blowing fing kisses to OU giving them the short field didn't help either.

I swear, it's like these collegiate players don't know how to score big TD's and STFU. And a senior of top of it.
The penalty was for the dance in the end zone

If they called it on the kiss the TD wouldn’t have counted

It is dumb but I miss cocky UCF so it didn’t bother me . Also it shouldn’t even be a penalty, let players have fun

Reactions: KRH55

It is dumb but I miss cocky UCF so it didn’t bother me . Also it shouldn’t even be a penalty, let players have fun
That blown kiss that wasn't called is most likely why the endzone PI was called.

I wonder what do they do. It's a 15 yard penalty, is it enforced at the end zone or where it occurred cause he did it at the 30 yard line.

UCF benefited from a taunt when Oklahoma had the goaline stand.

Reactions: UCFsbarro

Well regardless, it's uncalled for especially with our record.

Go and celebrate with your teammates on the sideline.

That sh*t needs to stop.

That blown kiss that wasn't called is most likely why the endzone PI was called.

Make-up call was definitely in my head.

I wonder what do they do. It's a 15 yard penalty, is it enforced at the end zone or where it occurred cause he did it at the 30 yard line.

You're down where the foul happens, then 15 back from there. It doesn't happen often.

UCF benefited from a taunt when Oklahoma had the goaline stand.
No doubt.

We could very well go winless in the conference. Houston had a chance against Texas, Oklahoma State is better than the beginning of the season, West Virginia is ok, Texas Tech is pretty good, and it’s always hard to play @ Cinci. There are no pushovers in the conference now

• Dislike
Reactions: blackoutknight
We could very well go winless in the conference. Houston had a chance against Texas, Oklahoma State is better than the beginning of the season, West Virginia is ok, Texas Tech is pretty good, and it’s always hard to play @ Cinci. There are no pushovers in the conference now
There is no Temples , USFs

Baylor might have been the easiest game and we blew it

Reactions: UCFsbarro
Yup, some may expect the team to run the table because they played well in a tough game. In reality, this felt like the Navy game except UCF was Navy, but they couldn't close it out.

That game was encouraging. We looked like the wheels were coming off for about the last 5 quarters before it.

We had opportunities today to win, on both sides of the ball and just didn’t make plays. Blame the coaches. Blame the players. Team just has to keep moving forward and hopefully get better.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT