ADVERTISEMENT

UCF Portal Thread-signings/rumors

MJ MORRIS IS IN THE PORTAL!

Why is this important? Well according to 247 and helwig MJ is Gus number 1 target. Like throw the f ucking bag at him target. Rumor has it that Freeze feels same way, but MJ entering the portal now may signal someone has him in their sights. Be it us or Auburn idk, but it will be interesting to watch. I did not want to post the MJ Morris being number 1 target, but now that he's entered its fine.
Why didn't he offer him out of HS? I mean why wouldn't you want to come and play with 2 incoming 4 star WR's and 2 4 star running backs who will have the same years as you.

I really thought this guy would have been a big time contributor/starter. Couldn’t beat out the young talent.

DJU in the portal as expected…..not coming our way but the more choices they are, maybe one trickles down to us.

Was looking at MJ Morris, only 6’ 1” and the stats aren’t impressive after 9 games of experience (has 3 years left), but the NC St fans like him. I guess him leaving will amp up the rumors that B Brown of usif will end up there.

DJU in the portal as expected…..not coming our way but the more choices they are, maybe one trickles down to us.

Was looking at MJ Morris, only 6’ 1” and the stats aren’t impressive after 9 games of experience (has 3 years left), but the NC St fans like him. I guess him leaving will amp up the rumors that B Brown of usif will end up there.
Also sat 4 games this year to save his redshirt

How about a austrlian for offensive line?

Also I am stalking DeShown Lawrence on twitter follows:
TJ Shannahan tamu olinemen

Michael Allen rb nc state

zion young michigan state dline.

Last edited:
Guys in the portal cost a fortune. It is no wonder Gus is offering D2 and D3 guys.

That is all
Then he needs to ****ing retire or resign. Cause get used to it. We're in the big 12. no more powder puff whoa is meeeee nonsense. Spend or get the **** out. He put the son of scam artists, and yes SJ since i know you lurke here your parents are the human form of penis cancer, in charge of nil. Stopping being a puss and get the job done or we'll find someone that can.

Reactions: LoboCane
Anywho interesting guys that are supposed to be visting soon:

Eric McAlister- boise state wr god please yes

Sam Mbake-arkansas wr again god yes

Marcus Hicks- YOU CANNOT LET HIM LEAVE THIS WEEKENED WITHOUT A COMMITMENT

interesting follows from beede, leonard, and helwig that at least 2 have in common
Deshawn Pace which wow could be a good sign
Ethan Barr vandy lb who is a stud
Landon Peterson from Texas Tech
Winston Wright which he has to be 100 years old by now
Malik Dixon Williams- db uconn who could be a steal
oc brothers- purdue lb
armoni goodwin- PLEASE GOD YES lsu rb.
Treshaun Webb- oh god please yes
Carter Smith the indiana ot that is a beast.
MJ Morris(helwig does not follow but other two do)

Think those are our targets right now. Hit on 4-5 of those guys and that's a great window

Can we start a separate board where Auburn legacy, Lobocane and KnightGatorz can have a conversation by themselves and forward their agendas n we can get back to UCF real Knight fans ?
Sure when you can put together a coherent argument besides "OMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG THEY'RE BADMOUTHING THE PROGRAM STOPPPPPPPPPPP WAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH."

Oh right you're the guy who thinks Creepy Terry is doing an "outstanding job." OH and you think Dawkins is a good coach. If you aren't a UCFAA bot then I am the pope.

Last edited:
Reactions: LoboCane
Then he needs to ****ing retire or resign. Cause get used to it. We're in the big 12. no more powder puff whoa is meeeee nonsense. Spend or get the **** out. He put the son of scam artists, and yes SJ since i know you lurke here your parents are the human form of penis cancer, in charge of nil. Stopping being a puss and get the job done or we'll find someone that can.
Wow! Such pent up hostility. :)

Reactions: connerito
Anywho interesting guys that are supposed to be visting soon:

Eric McAlister- boise state wr god please yes

Sam Mbake-arkansas wr again god yes

Marcus Hicks- YOU CANNOT LET HIM LEAVE THIS WEEKENED WITHOUT A COMMITMENT

interesting follows from beede, leonard, and helwig that at least 2 have in common
Deshawn Pace which wow could be a good sign
Ethan Barr vandy lb who is a stud
Landon Peterson from Texas Tech
Winston Wright which he has to be 100 years old by now
Malik Dixon Williams- db uconn who could be a steal
oc brothers- purdue lb
armoni goodwin- PLEASE GOD YES lsu rb.
Treshaun Webb- oh god please yes
Carter Smith the indiana ot that is a beast.
MJ Morris(helwig does not follow but other two do)

Think those are our targets right now. Hit on 4-5 of those guys and that's a great window
Some of these guys UCF probably cannot afford. McAllister and Webb in particular. I do like both by the way.

Hicks has accomplished nothing to make him a must get. He has 'appeared' in three games in four years.

Sam Mbake would be a nice signee to make headway for Malachi Singleton.

Pace will be a tough get. Barr is more doable. Both would be great additions.

Gus signed OC Brothers originally, but Gus showed him the door. I doubt Gus will take him back again like he did Joey Gatewood.

Agree on Malik Dixon Williams!

Armoni Goodwin is a real possibility, but Auburn is the clear leader.

Landon Peterson would be a good fit but would he come? He is from Texas and has lots of opportunities to stay in Texas.

Carter Smith is a future SEC player.

MJ Morris is intriguing, but not sure he win the job and would have no guarantees like JRP.

I don't know Winston Wright.

KEEP FLEXING ON THESE PEOPLE KNIGHTGATORZ!
What’s hilarious is that the old white dudes who haven’t been on the internet have no idea how to argue. You’d think they’d be smarter, but the brown dude breaks their brain. Younger fans can have a discussion, but the olds can’t. Again scared of the brown dude who brings information.

Anyway the 4th will be like Christmas the amount of offers that go out will be crazy

And there’s Zion Young into the portal. Hint hint: follow the player personnel director as they’re the ones directly involved in recruiting. Kid was involved in the tunnel incident at Michigan State with the Michigan brawl. But was cleared.

This is kind of becoming my least favorite part of the college football season. These crazy people come out of left field obsessing over the transfer portal. I get the importance of the portal for COACHES, building depth and keeping a program competitive.

But for fans, I just don’t get how these dorks spend all day retweeting, liking, obsessing, stalking, over these 19-21 y/o kids announcing whatever/wherever on social media. Weird behavior.

Do these people even actually like football, like the game on the field? Or is this just about NIL money, winning portal transfers over other schools, speculating endlessly about players you have no idea about, etc. It’s tiresome, go outside and breathe some fresh air.

These trolls can’t identify the difference between man/zone, cover 2, cover 3, 3-4, 4-3 fronts, 12/21/22 personnel, whatever. But when that portal season opens, it’s their time to be delusional!

This is kind of becoming my least favorite part of the college football season. These crazy people come out of left field obsessing over the transfer portal. I get the importance of the portal for COACHES, building depth and keeping a program competitive.

But for fans, I just don’t get how these dorks spend all day retweeting, liking, obsessing, stalking, over these 19-21 y/o kids announcing whatever/wherever on social media. Weird behavior.

Do these people even actually like football, like the game on the field? Or is this just about NIL money, winning portal transfers over other schools, speculating endlessly about players you have no idea about, etc. It’s tiresome, go outside and breathe some fresh air.

These trolls can’t identify the difference between man/zone, cover 2, cover 3, 3-4, 4-3 fronts, 12/21/22 personnel, whatever. But when that portal season opens, it’s their time to be delusional!
No one watches high school or every college team but when players are talked about people salivate. Because of a rating. The people doing the ratings don’t even watch.

Reactions: connerito

The irony of posting this on a recruiting message board.

ever watch any free agency whatsoever? It’s the exact same thing. I literally get paid by the university of Florida to watch the nil portal and create reports. It’s my job. Work for the scouting department at uf aa program. Give my buddy Ben Chase a call. We’re in the office tomorrow hosting recruits so I would LOVE for you to reach out. So it’s how I know things and why I pay attention. And I get UCF has been a minor league football program in terms of conference so you olds don’t get it, but recruiting has always been a billion dollar business. Portal now adds free agency to cfb. Deep down you ****ing love it when a big signing comes to you. Yeah ya’ll were busting a nut when John Walker committed last year.

Well now imagine getting a seasoned John Walker who has been a star at a different program and he picks your school. That’s why the portal is important. You don’t get it you don’t get it, but yeah people are paid handsomely to attract and scout recruits. Same as anyone in nba, mlb, nfl are to scouting free agents.

“But they’re kids” lol amateurism hasn’t mattered since the 50s.

What’s hilarious is that the old white dudes who haven’t been on the internet have no idea how to argue. You’d think they’d be smarter, but the brown dude breaks their brain. Younger fans can have a discussion, but the olds can’t. Again scared of the brown dude who brings information.

Anyway the 4th will be like Christmas the amount of offers that go out will be crazy
Maybe it's because the young morons are too stupid to actually put forth an intelligent argument.

The irony of posting this on a recruiting message board.

ever watch any free agency whatsoever? It’s the exact same thing. I literally get paid by the university of Florida to watch the nil portal and create reports. It’s my job. Work for the scouting department at uf aa program. Give my buddy Ben Chase a call. We’re in the office tomorrow hosting recruits so I would LOVE for you to reach out. So it’s how I know things and why I pay attention. And I get UCF has been a minor league football program in terms of conference so you olds don’t get it, but recruiting has always been a billion dollar business. Portal now adds free agency to cfb. Deep down you ****ing love it when a big signing comes to you. Yeah ya’ll were busting a nut when John Walker committed last year.

Well now imagine getting a seasoned John Walker who has been a star at a different program and he picks your school. That’s why the portal is important. You don’t get it you don’t get it, but yeah people are paid handsomely to attract and scout recruits. Same as anyone in nba, mlb, nfl are to scouting free agents.

“But they’re kids” lol amateurism hasn’t mattered since the 50s.
Yeah, this is borderline illiterate. The constant infatuation about posting, retweeting, and obsessing over every player in the portal is weird. But to each their own.

We’ve had countless numbers of transfers from SEC, ACC schools etc. who were never able to even break our two-deep at UCF. Once you’ve hit the portal, your stars/pedigree coming out of high school don’t really matter anymore, and I can think of a million things better to do with my time than drool over 19 year olds who want me to ‘respect their decision.’ Talk to us in the Spring when they’re enrolled at UCF and on the field, then we can all get excited. Until then, I’ll let the coaches worry about it.

You don’t know things because you work at UF (you don’t). You search rumors on “X” all day. If you worked at UF (you don’t), you would be too busy trying to turn over your underwhelming/underachieving roster to post on a message board. What a tool.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT