ADVERTISEMENT

UCF UCANT GAME THREAD

Looks like #3 Wimbush is coming in. Saw he was warming up a little at WR before the game. Could be UCF’s Kordell “Flash” Stewart!

Question, how/why did Gabriel win the job over Mack and Wimbush? Was there an injury or did Gabriel distinguish himself that much in camp? Seems like a pretty loaded position group.

Looks like #3 Wimbush is coming in. Saw he was warming up a little at WR before the game. Could be UCF’s Kordell “Flash” Stewart!

Question, how/why did Gabriel win the job over Mack and Wimbush? Was there an injury or did Gabriel distinguish himself that much in camp? Seems like a pretty loaded position group.
Mack broke ankle and no one really knows why the second game was all Gabriel.

Mack broke his ankle around July 1st and Wimbush was beat out or apparently benched himself for an undisclosed reason

I don't like how these teams can make the score more competitive during garbage time, but I think the effect giving everyone reps has on our depth speaks for itself.

Reactions: Shark59 and ahabmw
I definitely want our #2 and 3 guys getting experience but just once I’d love to see us put an absolute butt-kicking on someone! It sucks that we blow these teams out for 50 mins then give up 14 or more garbage pts.

I don't mind it. You gotta play the long game and we weren't getting in the CFP, especially with a loss, so there's no benefit to style points.

Reactions: Lurky
I did. Great wins. FAMU FCS. FAU Conference USA. Not exactly headline dominating wins. Games we absolutely should win going away. We’re in conference now and it’d be nice to have some statement games.

Reactions: lawknight
Last year everyone wanted McCrae to get the most carries and when he does people want Thompson to play a lot more. All of the RBs did well last night.

Reactions: ahabmw
Best part of the game was McCrae staring into the camera multiple times last night on the sidelines lmao

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT