ADVERTISEMENT

**UCF v Temple**

Amazing how effective the offense is when Heupel reads this board

McRae. Bulk of carries up the middle. Check
Taj. Up the middle. Short yardage. Check

Killins and Anderson. Try to catch them off guard with passes, sweeps and off tackle plays. Check

Reactions: ucfversusbcs
Honest question. Do you guys think this ucf team can compete with the real national title contenders? Nova manhandled temple and we suck.

This shit is embarrassing. This is enough to fire Shannon on the spot. This is awful.

We have zero penetration. Pittman and Griffin are still the biggest glaring losses from a year ago.

Getting beat in man coverage over and over. Blitz is just missing. Really surprised with Temples passing.

Why are they sending all these safety blitzes so late. They don't get there in time and leave the middle of the field wide open for the pass or QB run.

Can’t wait to hear Herbstriet, Finebaum, etc. gloat if we lose this game.

Man these guys on the halftime show couldn’t be happier with that defensive showing. That loud sound you hear is the rest of the county saying “I told you so”. We have the best offense and worst defense in the country.

Reactions: Shark59
Second half adjustments have always been good this year. Really just gotta pressure Russo. He has Tom Brady time back there. Sell out to stop the run and play man.

We need to run on first down to get the ball rolling at the start of drives. Lots of holding I feel is being missed.

Man these guys on the halftime show couldn’t be happier with that defensive showing. That loud sound you hear is the rest of the county saying “I told you so”. We have the best offense and worst defense in the country.
Temple's offense is better.

Second half adjustments have always been good this year. Really just gotta pressure Russo. He has Tom Brady time back there. Sell out to stop the run and play man.

We need to run on first down to get the ball rolling at the start of drives. Lots of holding I feel is being missed.
We're screwed!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT