ADVERTISEMENT

**UCF v Temple**

Shaq Griffin really bailed us out on multiple occasions last year when the D was on its heels. Nobody has been able to step up as any kind of pass rusher this year, and that’s the difference.

sefk2.jpg

We're weakening Temple so they can get slaughtered by Houston next week.

Last edited:
Its apparent that our defense has masked their inefficiencies with turnovers. They need to force a few if were going to win this. Shannon needs to bring blitzes in second half to hit russo repeatedly and rattle him

Reactions: ucfversusbcs
I have to be real....no team that gives up 34 to Temple in the FIRST HALF is a playoff team. I hate to say it, but it’s true. Not even Top 10.

I give us zero chance of going undefeated again. No shame in that. What we’ve done is extremely impressive, but there is no way we win the rest of them.
Id think we'd take the 28-27 and at least hold them off before the half. They marched down like it was nothing.

Lots of negative bandwagon fans here.

It’s not bandwagon. It’s pointing out the glaringly obvious. Temple just put 34 on us in 1 half. Being optimistic at this point is just plain niave. I hope we pull it out, it let’s face it...our defense is getting exposed. The offense is fine. The defense looked good against a bunch of stiffs, but are getting owne by a team with a pulse that plays physical.

Reactions: Poolside Knight
It’s not bandwagon. It’s pointing out the glaringly obvious. Temple just put 34 on us in 1 half. Being optimistic at this point is just plain niave. I hope we pull it out, it let’s face it...our defense is getting exposed. The offense is fine. The defense looked good against a bunch of stiffs, but are getting owne by a team with a pulse that plays physical.

This is correct.

Its apparent that our defense has masked their inefficiencies with turnovers. They need to force a few if were going to win this. Shannon needs to bring blitzes in second half to hit russo repeatedly and rattle him
need more Richie Grant interceptions.

I didn’t necessarily mean you. People who are packing this game in

Lots of negative bandwagon fans here.
That’s UCF tradition... our fan base is very experienced with the let down. The last couple of years have chipped away at that but underneath we still have a lot of angst while we wait for disappointment.

i never liked the switch from 3-4 to 4-3 because it's much easier to recruit space eater defensive tackles than it is 4-3 defensive ends. and in the 4-3 the 3 technique needs to be able to get after the QB. i just knew we weren't going to be able to generate a pass rush this season with our personnel. there is a reason DE is among the highest paid position groups in the NFL; they are harder to find.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT