ADVERTISEMENT

UCF vs Kansas St Game Thread ⚔️⚔️🖤💛

Looking at Kansas State QB compared to Plumlee or McClain seems night and day in terms of poise and decision making. Is that the player or coaching staff preparing the QB.

Can we not be that fan base who constantly complains about refs? Many calls coulda gone against UCF but weren't called.

KST ran the ball down our faces and were just better.

Lets regroup and beat the hell out of crappy-looking Baylor at home next weekend for our first Big 12 win.

You Ma'am are going on ignore.
You ma’am are a giant tool. How sad is your life that you continue to post on this board when everyone clearly dislikes you? No one gives a shit about your uniformed takes on ucf football. Didn’t you say last week you didn’t even watch the game cause you were with your bama family? Yet you had expert takes on what happened. Pretty sure Mr ucif called you out. You’re a clown I like the Miami troll better

Reactions: U C to the F
The lack of depth for the lines getting exposed. Kansas State just looks so much stronger and faster.

I have to admit, I absolutely love the 'intentional grounding no receiver in the area" when the WR literally could have reached out and had a finger touch the ball. Even #5 was in the 'area'. It's sooooo wonderful. Guess not all crap refs were in C-USA.

The positives...

Q throws a good deep ball.

Q was 14-of-24 for 264 yards and 3 touchdowns and could have been a GREAT deal better

UCF's defense made some stops.

Won't see an offensive line that good for the rest of the season.

Played the Big 12 Champs tough "at times"

The negatives...

Run game got shut down (no surprise)

Failed to rush for 150 yards

WRs need to work the scramble drill.

Not much to say about the Defense. It was a tough matchup facing an NFL offensive line.

Reactions: PhDee
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT