ADVERTISEMENT

UCF vs Memphis Game Thread

Henigan looked ready. I’m wondering if they are punishing guys for rules violations or sitting because they thought they’d win with a bunch of backups.

Gus really does call a terrible game all around. Here’s to hoping his recruiting helps get us back over the hump

Gus really does call a terrible game all around. Here’s to hoping his recruiting helps get us back over the hump
i know boosters shouldn't be running a program, but the auburn ones getting fed up a few years back and saying no mas, give up play calling or lose your job was the right move.

i know boosters shouldn't be running a program, but the auburn ones getting fed up a few years back and saying no mas, give up play calling or lose your job was the right move.
It’s not just the play calls. It’s personnel, waiting to call time outs , kick on 3rd down. Don’t put a different QB in when the other 2 make terrible decisions.

First 2 drives we had lots of WR in motion with fakes and sweeps and Bowser up the middle = 14 points.
Since then we’ve had none of that = 0 points.

Go back to what worked the first 2 drives!!

Why is Keene still in? I have no idea, he’s f*ing awful
Hard to pin it all on him - the playbook is so capped....
The box is jammed and yet we only toss within 10 yards.
I’d like to see data for how many times we’ve gone beyond that. O’keefe has to catch that one rare long ball we had....

Reactions: Poolside Knight
It’s not just the play calls. It’s personnel, waiting to call time outs , kick on 3rd down. Don’t put a different QB in when the other 2 make terrible decisions.
I was calling for him to kick on 3rd down before the 5 yard penalty. No timeouts, Keene at QBs, no way anything good happens there.

Reactions: Ace of Knights
Why in the hell do you kick in third down with 14 seconds left? And five yards closer the kick probably goes in but the stupid delay of game penalty on 3rd and 2.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT