ADVERTISEMENT

UCF vs Pitt Live Game Thread

This is a test. If we started a game down 11 would we be freaking out?

Let's wait for Shannon's defensive magic to kick in.

When something happens in your life that’s negative, do you roll up in a fetal position?

No but I realize with the hole we are in to make the NY6 bowl we need to blow out every opponent unfortunately it is the way it is

No but I realize with the hole we are in to make the NY6 bowl we need to blow out every opponent unfortunately it is the way it is
No we don’t. What one of our NY6 bowl years did we blowout every team?

In 2013, we actually lost one

Are you being serious?

Reactions: atsKnight
Big programs lose key players and keep on if MM was our whole program I might as well stop watching now
You're like a caricature of UCF fan. It's like if UF and Bama made a UCF fan and sent him to our board.

Yes, some big programs were able to switch out or upgrade QBs last year. This is not typical of college football. Most teams need to do some readjusting when they lose a QB unexpectedly. I'm sorry that not having a season-long guarantee of a NY6 bowl does not meet your expectations for this program. You can make your choices from here.

When Pitt had the ball on their last drive, the QB ran out of bounds and the clock kept running.

that was the worst half of football UCF has played in a long time.

If UCF has a speed advantage, I didn't see it.

PITT is NOT a good team. Particularly the offense it pretty bad, but the UCF D regressed to last year. When is someone going to spy Pickett? Looked just like the Temple game last year.

The only plus for this is I don't think there's a large enough number where the game would be out of reach because PITT is still bad.

The downside is watch the voters keep Michigan above UCF even if UCF pulls this out. Letdown games are only allowed for SEC Teams, Ohio State, Oklahoma, and Clemson

You're like a caricature of UCF fan. It's like if UF and Bama made a UCF fan and sent him to our board.

Yes, some big programs were able to switch out or upgrade QBs last year. This is not typical of college football. Most teams need to do some readjusting when they lose a QB unexpectedly. I'm sorry that not having a season-long guarantee of a NY6 bowl does not meet your expectations for this program. You can make your choices from here.
Appreciate someone able to take a break from the game and comment on the state of college football. Then again its halftime, gonna pick up in my basement.

Thanks will do. Gonna run another lap. Felt a little silly doing it but seemed to help. I also changed couches. On my lucky couch now for 2nd half.

Academy award goes to Dillon Gabriel for that flop. Thank you refs for buying it.

21-10 at half. Feels like we should be down more points than 11, but there ya go....lets hope for a much better 2nd half.

off to run around the house again.

Some fans when the going gets tough

the-fetal-position-is-always-an-option-me-irl-43388158.png

Reactions: Stetson_1883
that was the worst half of football UCF has played in a long time.

If UCF has a speed advantage, I didn't see it.

PITT is NOT a good team. Particularly the offense it pretty bad, but the UCF D regressed to last year. When is someone going to spy Pickett? Looked just like the Temple game last year.

The only plus for this is I don't think there's a large enough number where the game would be out of reach because PITT is still bad.

The downside is watch the voters keep Michigan above UCF even if UCF pulls this out. Letdown games are only allowed for SEC Teams, Ohio State, Oklahoma, and Clemson
Nah versus Memphis was worse. Only difference is they did everything Stanford's David Shaw wanted to do. Control the clock. Slow the game down.

Correct. What’s your point? It’s still basically the same. We need to be the top G5 team
UCF could have lost 4 games in 2013, as long as they won the 8 games in conference, they were BCS Bound.

UCF's chances at NY6 with 1-loss are much more difficult.

Reactions: Lurky
Appreciate someone able to take a break from the game and comment on the state of college football. Then again its halftime, gonna pick up in my basement.

Didnt we get one of the biggest Qb transfers in college football and what is he doing ?

UCF could have lost 4 games in 2013, as long as they won the 8 games in conference, they were BCS Bound.

UCF's chances at NY6 with 1-loss are much more difficult.
Difficult, but far from elimination

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT