ADVERTISEMENT

Us embassy in iraq

Shookster bitching that others aren’t being fair to him here is the pinnacle in Water Cooler irony and hypocrisy

And you attack posters for supporting trump, what's the difference? I just wish you would have come out ahead of time and made your case for what we should have done re: Iran so it didnt seem like no matter what Trump did it would be opposite of your desires. Complain about Wayne and 85 all you want, but at least they'll put their necks out there in advance of what trump does. I realize that would make you vulnerable but at least it would seem less partisan.

Let's just start with this: what should trump do with the troops we have stationed in the middle east?
id bring everyone from afgahnistan home tomorrow. or at least transfer them to the various bases in the middle east. let things simmer down over there for awhile and then bring a good bit of them home.

Reactions: Crazyhole
Let me get this straight, making nice with Iran is some really spineless sh*t, but making nice with the Taliban is goosebump-producing, fist-pumping stuff.

Okie doakie :)

No, delusional nut bag, bowing in subservience to a cretin from the country that just liquidated 57 of your own citizens makes you a spineless manchild.

I guess as a fellow spineless manchild you’re sensitive about this?

Reactions: UCFWayne
No, delusional nut bag, bowing in subservience to a cretin from the country that just liquidated 57 of your own citizens makes you a spineless manchild.
Using your logic, what does that say about us cutting a deal with the Taliban?

Typical Trumpster. It's all about the optics, not the substance.

So are you suddenly for liquidating as many terrorists as possible no matter the situation? Interesting since you were crying and wetting your bed when Trump liquidated Terrorist #1 in Baghdad a while back. Typical Shookster.

So are you suddenly for liquidating as many terrorists as possible no matter the situation? Interesting since you were crying and wetting your bed when Trump liquidated Terrorist #1 in Baghdad a while back. Typical Shookster.
shookster never takes a position until after trump does something. that way he can always take the opposite stance.

shookster never takes a position until after trump does something. that way he can always take the opposite stance.
It used to be a joke, but I really believe that TDS is a real thing. I'm amazed at how many people lack all objectivity if Trump is involved.

It used to be a joke, but I really believe that TDS is a real thing. I'm amazed at how many people lack all objectivity if Trump is involved.
I'm surprised you can't realize this stems from a lack of trust. When the president lies 20,000 times you start to be skeptical of every action. If Trump was honest he could be trusted to celebrate legitimate wins. Whenever Trump does something I would typically view as good I always second guess it's validity. That's a trust issue. that isn't a me problem it's a him problem and it's an issue with his honesty.

I'm surprised you can't realize this stems from a lack of trust. When the president lies 20,000 times you start to be skeptical of every action. If Trump was honest he could be trusted to celebrate legitimate wins. Whenever Trump does something I would typically view as good I always second guess it's validity. That's a trust issue. that isn't a me problem it's a him problem and it's an issue with his honesty.

You're basically validating what I said. It's impossible to take anything at face value if it involves trump. Skepticism is fine, but to immediately take an opposing position completely lacking objectivity is TDS.

WTF is THIS SH*T??!? If you're going to try spinning your way out when I've nailed another hypocrisy of yours, at least try making sense.

Using your tried and true logic (again), since we're so gung-ho risking a full-scale war by "liquidating terrorists," shouldn't we be liquidating the Taliban's terrorist leadership instead of negotiating with them?

WTF is THIS SH*T??!? If you're going to try spinning your way out when I've nailed another hypocrisy of yours, at least try making sense.

Using your tried and true logic (again), since we're so gung-ho risking a full-scale war by "liquidating terrorists," shouldn't we be liquidating the Taliban's terrorist leadership instead of negotiating with them?
ok what should we do? or are you still waiting for trump to say his next move so you can have the opposite opinion?

You're basically validating what I said. It's impossible to take anything at face value if it involves trump. Skepticism is fine, but to immediately take an opposing position completely lacking objectivity is TDS.
Na, if someone lies all the time it's ok to just assume they are up to shit and not trust them. That's how I treat people in my day to day and it's how I treat the crooked ass president who is acknowledged as a liar by both sides.

Listen Trump doesn't want my support. He does shit that specifically turns the left against him. There's a reason he's at Daytona doing laps in the limo and finger reading a 20 second speach about God Bless the Troops or whatever and Obama is at the all star game stuffing backpacks for after school charities.

He's not interested in earning the support of the other side at all so why is it our fault for not giving him that support?

@Crazyhole

I do not have a duty to support the president. It's his responsibility to earn my support if he gave a shit about it and he does not. He tweets to his base, he legislates for his base, he gives speeches to his base, he does rallies for his base, he nominates judges for his base, and he leads to his base.

He's got his dumb ass mouth breathing base wondering why democrats don't support him. He doesn't give a shit about our support. Not only has he never tried to win moderates and liberals over, he's actively pushed us away.

Again, that's not TDS, that's reacting to a president who has never cared about earning our support. It's a normal reaction to not support him.

@Crazyhole

I do not have a duty to support the president. It's his responsibility to earn my support if he gave a shit about it and he does not. He tweets to his base, he legislates for his base, he gives speeches to his base, he does rallies for his base, he nominates judges for his base, and he leads to his base.

He's got his dumb ass mouth breathing base wondering why democrats don't support him. He doesn't give a shit about our support. Not only has he never tried to win moderates and liberals over, he's actively pushed us away.

Again, that's not TDS, that's reacting to a president who has never cared about earning our support. It's a normal reaction to not support him.

I'm not talking about support him in totality, I'm talking about being willing to say you agree or disagree with any individual thing he does. I don't agree with everything he does, and I didnt disagree with everything obama did. That's objectivity.

I'm not talking about support him in totality, I'm talking about being willing to say you agree or disagree with any individual thing he does. I don't agree with everything he does, and I didnt disagree with everything obama did. That's objectivity.

Comparing Obama to Trump is a joke dude. Obama didn't lie about dumb shit from day 1. Trump made Sarah Huckabee hold a press conference where she said the stacks of papers next to her were his contracts to divest from his businesses and when someone looked at them they were all blank. Little shit like his doctor lying about his weight so he wasn't labeled obese, his inauguration crowd size etc etc. From his very first moments in office he was lying.

You can disagree with Obama but he wasn't a compulsive liar about every little detail.

You ignored the substance of my post. So I will simplify it.

1. Trump actively pushed against gaining support from democrats. He made no effort to unite and all of his activity has increased division. This is his fault, not mine. He isn't interested in gaining my support.

2. He lies about everything.

3. When he did something that I would typically support, such as killing a terrorist, I second guess his judgement and motives and honesty.

Even in this case he went out and said there was an imminent threat. Yet when Congress was fully briefed republicans and democrats were not given any hint of what that threat was. Republicans were vocally displeased with the content of their breifing.

To someone that blindly supports Trump you shout hooray! To someone who sees Trump as untrustworthy you want to know his motives and why we still don't know shit about this "imminent threat" and why our Congress knows nothing about this "imminent threat."

TLDR- if Trump was trustworthy it would be easier to trust him at his word. That's not a "TDS" issue it's a compulsive liar as president issue.

Reactions: DaShuckster
Comparing Obama to Trump is a joke dude. Obama didn't lie about dumb shit from day 1. Trump made Sarah Huckabee hold a press conference where she said the stacks of papers next to her were his contracts to divest from his businesses and when someone looked at them they were all blank. Little shit like his doctor lying about his weight so he wasn't labeled obese, his inauguration crowd size etc etc. From his very first moments in office he was lying.

You can disagree with Obama but he wasn't a compulsive liar about every little detail.

1. Trump actively pushed against gaining support from democrats. He made no effort to unite and all of his activity has increased division. This is his fault, not mine. He isn't interested in gaining my support.

3. When he did something that I would typically support, such as killing a terrorist, I second guess his judgement and motives and honesty.

Even in this case he went out and said there was an imminent threat. Yet when Congress was fully briefed republicans and democrats were not given any hint of what that threat was. Republicans were vocally displeased with the content of their breifing.

To someone that blindly supports Trump you shout hooray! To someone who sees Trump as untrustworthy you want to know his motives and why we still don't know shit about this "imminent threat" and why our Congress knows nothing about this "imminent threat."

TLDR- if Trump was trustworthy it would be easier to trust him at his word. That's not a "TDS" issue it's a compulsive liar as president issue.

All of this and not one comment about how you pushed lies and conspiracy for 3 years revolving around the Russia collusion hoax articles (10 a day). You just recently made a thread claiming that Trump actually ordered a hit on a sitting Ambassador. You used to push Avenneti content on here as if it were gospel and they guy is going to jail for trying to extort Nike. You'll take what he says at his word yet question Trump 100% of the time, lol.

You have TDS and no amount of explaining it away will change that fact.

I guess Obama just saved his lying for the big important stuff that actually mattered.

obama-lie-of-the-year-obamacare.jpg

That's a fair point. I dont like the guy either so I get it. That being said, it's ok to say you approve when he does something you agree with. I try to take that approach with every president but many don't. It seems to me that obama and trump both fall into the same category of either always being right or always being wrong no matter what they do.

All of this and not one comment about how you pushed lies and conspiracy for 3 years revolving around the Russia collusion hoax
LOL, yeah 85, keep pandering your Russia collusion "hoax" line. The Mueller Report sure had a lot of pages for a "hoax." But Trump's toadie AG did his job so our Crime Boss-in-Chief escaped any consequences -- which, naturally, led him straight into his Ukraine shake down. But the Senate bent over for him so Trump escaped any real consequences again -- which will lead to God Knows What's Next.

Ever wonder why in the hell is Trump SO concerned about Roger Stone's welfare?

Ol' Roger is the middle man in that whole collusion thing (you know, that collusion 'hoax') that connects Russian hackers, Russian-backed Wikileaks, and the Trump Administration. Be it a scale-down to zero prison time or a pardon, trust me, Trump won't let "his dear friend" Roger down.

Everything will eventually come out, as it always does, in the end. When it does, our resident Trumpsters will be left explaining why they were played for dupes for so long.

trump is a ny salesman at heart. thus he embellishes everything to make it seem better. all sales guys do this. trump is a politician just like every single one before him, obama included. trumps stupid daily lies dont effect me. when obama said my insurance was going to get better and cheaper, but it did the opposite that actually hurt me. ill take the guy that says a lot of stupid crap but at the end of the day has no effect on me over the guy that hurt my young family financially for years.

@Crazyhole

obama did the exact same thing. he gave backhanded complements to the other side and regularly attacked them. he just seemed nicer doing it. trump simply doesnt care because he saw what happened to mccain and romeny on the campaign trail.

as for your second and 3rd paragraphs, you complaining about his stupid base is exactly what the media has been doing for years. i hope you post the same hatred for his base on your social media accounts too. its only energizing his base more and i think its starting to push some moderates his way. so i honestly hope you keep that up.

i would absolutely love to see trump in office for 4 more years just to see people like you have a complete and utter mental melt down on nov 4th.

trump is a ny salesman at heart. thus he embellishes everything to make it seem better. all sales guys do this. trump is a politician just like every single one before him, obama included. trumps stupid daily lies dont effect me. when obama said my insurance was going to get better and cheaper, but it did the opposite that actually hurt me. ill take the guy that says a lot of stupid crap but at the end of the day has no effect on me over the guy that hurt my young family financially for years.

You can blame Rick Scott and your state government for that, since they rejected the Medicaid expansion in Florida. States that accepted the Medicaid expansion did much better on premiums than states that did not.

You can blame Rick Scott and your state government for that, since they rejected the Medicaid expansion in Florida. States that accepted the Medicaid expansion did much better on premiums than states that did not.
so what about the other 49 states that the exact same thing happened in?

[roll]

My company uses insurance through a state that did expand Medicaid and our plan has gotten worse every year since the O'Care mandates and requirements are so burdensome. My company is thankfully now kicking in some subsidization of these huge increases but it's still not erasing them. Our Out of Pocket levels almost doubled in 2 years.

[roll]

My company uses insurance through a state that did expand Medicaid and our plan has gotten worse every year since the O'Care mandates and requirements are so burdensome. My company is thankfully now kicking in some subsidization of these huge increases but it's still not erasing them. Our Out of Pocket levels almost doubled in 2 years.

Maybe your insurance company just sucks then. I thought you lived in Florida? What state are you in?

Last edited:
Depending on how you define it, he's right. The states that accepted it got more federal subsidies so their premiums were lower for the actual patient, but the cost overall was highe . The states that didnt accept it just helped subsidize the states that did

Depending on how you define it, he's right. The states that accepted it got more federal subsidies so their premiums were lower for the actual patient, but the cost overall was highe . The states that didnt accept it just helped subsidize the states that did

You define it by looking at the average insurance premiums, and states who didn't except the expansion, saw their premiums go up at a higher rate.

And yes, what makes not accepting the expansion even more stupid is, those state are still paying for it, but just not getting anything out of it.

You define it by looking at the average insurance premiums, and states who didn't except the expansion, saw their premiums go up at a higher rate.

And yes, what makes not accepting the expansion even more stupid is, those state are still paying for it, but just not getting anything out of it.

But the cost of care didnt go down, it was just paid for by someone else.

But the cost of care didnt go down, it was just paid for by someone else.

The ACA isn't healthcare, it is health insurance. And that is how insurance works. But beyond that, I am pretty sure Wayne was talking about his own premiums, not the tax payer burden, and he can blame his own state for his premiums going way up, that is all I am saying.

The ACA isn't healthcare, it is health insurance. And that is how insurance works. But beyond that, I am pretty sure Wayne was talking about his own premiums, not the tax payer burden, and he can blame his own state for his premiums going way up, that is all I am saying.

lol omg. It's just health insurance? Ok, go tell that to the doctors, nurses, medical professionals, and medical facilities that are desperately still struggling to keep up with its' insane mandated thresholds and data requirements.

lol omg. It's just health insurance? Ok, go tell that to the doctors, nurses, medical professionals, and medical facilities that are desperately still struggling to keep up with its' insane mandated thresholds and data requirements.
Well it did create jobs for people who like to fill out paperwork.

This has nothing to do with my post.

Reactions: DaShuckster
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT