ADVERTISEMENT

Who were the surprises of today's signings?

Good thread. I'm on vacation and don't have time today to do any kind of deep dive. Who signed that hadn't previously verbaled? Anybody flip elsewhere?

Reactions: Mikesi
Good thread. I'm on vacation and don't have time today to do any kind of deep dive. Who signed that hadn't previously verbaled? Anybody flip elsewhere?
We lost brownlee but he was never committed.
Only guy I think we really lost was a Juco Oline commit

We lost brownlee but he was never committed.
Only guy I think we really lost was a Juco Oline commit

Don't think the OL was a surprise, read about it yesterday despite what Southern Miss is saying

I thought we had more OL commits, we lost the JUCO and Hall right? Lee is waiting to sign? Am I missing anybody. I LOVE the DL pick ups. Once these guys are in the rotation we should be able to stop Memphis from scoring 30 points in the first half.

Reactions: AAC6800
I thought we had more OL commits, we lost the JUCO and Hall right? Lee is waiting to sign? Am I missing anybody. I LOVE the DL pick ups. Once these guys are in the rotation we should be able to stop Memphis from scoring 30 points in the first half.
I thought that Lee did sign. Yes, the next time that we play Memphis, these recruits will be upperclassmen

Have to keep THAT streak alive

On OL, Lee did sign. Marcus Finger and Allen Adams did not sign. Others who did not sign are Dickens (DE), Gant (WR but believe he's supposed to play LB), and Stanley (ATH).

Reactions: firm_bizzle
That doesn't cound Cam Goode. I'm not sure of the process for him. Anybody know if he still needs to sign an NLI or when he plans to enroll?

Reactions: Mikesi
I don't know if he needs an NLI, but he will be enrolling in January.
That's good news. His verified SPARQ testing and self-reported weight room numbers are excellent. He is very fast and very strong. Like @firm_bizzle said, he will probably contribute right away.

I would bet some of our other defensive recruits will be getting play time as well.

That's good news. His verified SPARQ testing and self-reported weight room numbers are excellent. He is very fast and very strong. Like @firm_bizzle said, he will probably contribute right away.

I would bet some of our other defensive recruits will be getting play time as well.
definitely. at worse he's the backup nose guard to trysten.

I can see three of these guys starting next season. DT, CB, and Safety.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT