ADVERTISEMENT

Why is Trump trying to block the testimony of the man who exonerated him from the Russia Hoax?

have you not read about the russian troll farms? They systematically sowed discord on social media, creating tens of thousands of fake profiles who would post divisive and inflalmatory content, their target demographic was baby boomers, but some younger less intelligent people fell for it too.
Fell for what? That Hillary was running a child prostitution ring out of a Pizza place? Nobody who was going to vote for her changed their mind because of that. The videos of her health issues probably did a little bit, but that was factually correct and the US media reported on it.

I still dont see how russia affected the election. What did they do that possibly could have caused someone to switch from hillary to Trump? There were such clear differences between the 2 of them that I honestly just don't see someone switching sides because of some bizarre rumor that russia came up with. They were both candidates that everyone knew were flawed and people baked that in to their choice way before the election. I still think it all came down to healthcare and jobs. People in the right swing states, particularly the rust belt, trusted Trump to help the economy more than they trusted the status quo.

We had the 2 most polarizing, total opposite choices in the history of the US, with vastly different ideas and policies, and yet liberals want you to believe that a few worthless John Podesta emails was really the thing that put Hillary voters over the top to pull the lever for Trump.

It's pathetic and it's dumb. It's the worst line of reasoning I've ever heard.

We had the 2 most polarizing, total opposite choices in the history of the US, with vastly different ideas and policies, and yet liberals want you to believe that a few worthless John Podesta emails was really the thing that put Hillary voters over the top to pull the lever for Trump.

It's pathetic and it's dumb. It's the worst line of reasoning I've ever heard.
Its possible that the Podesta emails did affect people who were indifferent to the two candidates but not enough to make enough difference in a state like Pennsylvania or Wisconsin. Those kind of states were voting on jobs, period.

Reactions: UCFWayne
Fell for what? That Hillary was running a child prostitution ring out of a Pizza place? Nobody who was going to vote for her changed their mind because of that. The videos of her health issues probably did a little bit, but that was factually correct and the US media reported on it.

I guess you haven't read about it. It's pretty eye opening stuff. Wired did a great report on it.

https://www.wired.com/story/russia-ira-propaganda-senate-report/

Pushed what lie?
  • That Russia interfered in our elections?
  • That Trump Campaign friends and staff routinely consorted with Russian agents?
  • That Trump lied during the campaign about having no dealings with Russia?
  • That Trump’s campaign manager gave polling data to Russian agents?
What a piece of work! You have the gall to call Americans who are disgusted with this sh*t “unpatriotic”??? Wow.
Logic does not apply to the redhats. When they have to reply to logic...they just call names (sort of like you know who). Personal attacks...that works for the red hats.

I guess you haven't read about it. It's pretty eye opening stuff. Wired did a great report on it.

https://www.wired.com/story/russia-ira-propaganda-senate-report/

Reporting on what they did is different than providing proof that it actually affected a voters choice. When 3 states that hadn't gone red in 30 years all flipped at the same time, that should tell you that there was something more than fake news or memes involved. The truth is, the people in the rust belt didnt like Obama's economy and Hillary was offering more of the same. Thats all the election came down to.

Reactions: UCFWayne
Getting ready for TDS round 2?

The 2020 election!! :cool2:[roll]
He'll win and they will impeach him. He won't be removed from office but in the meantime we will have the greatest shitshow of ugly politics since Adams v. Jefferson.

Reporting on what they did is different than providing proof that it actually affected a voters choice. When 3 states that hadn't gone red in 30 years all flipped at the same time, that should tell you that there was something more than fake news or memes involved. The truth is, the people in the rust belt didnt like Obama's economy and Hillary was offering more of the same. Thats all the election came down to.

Underlined seems like unsubstantiated conjecture, seems like when 3 states that were previously all blue go red, something weird is up. I'm not saying its all the russians fault, I'm saying I don't know, but it seems something weird happened.

Underlined seems like unsubstantiated conjecture, seems like when 3 states that were previously all blue go red, something weird is up. I'm not saying its all the russians fault, I'm saying I don't know, but it seems something weird happened.
If it was a group of states who have nothing in common, say like Vermont, Nevada, and Michigan i would agree. But these are 3 states that have very similar workforces and a history of thriving on the manufacturing sector. It isnt rocket science and it isnt a conspiracy, Trump made a better case to those people that he would bring jobs back. Those arent swing states like Florida or Colorado, they are blue states that flipped.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT