ADVERTISEMENT

Why would a governor ban mask mandates for schools?

We are screaming to vaccinate children for the flu. The vast majority of children deaths from influenza are infants too young to be vaccinated with no existing level of natural immunity.
No, as a society we aren’t screaming to vaccinate our children for the flu. Not at the level where we are threatening not letting them into activities and even schools if they are unvaccinated. The scales are very different.

Are you still under the impression that all vaccines significantly reduce the spread?! This is what I mean by 3rd grader logic.
So it was just a coincidence that the infection numbers magically dropped when the COVID vaccines were rolled out at the beginning of the year?
Have you looked up the statitic on how many people are incarcerated over things that have nothing to do with the selt belt, when they were pulled over for a seat belt?! I know that doesn't bother many of you guys, but it very much bothers Libertarians like myself.
Soooooooo…we shouldn’t have passed life-saving seat belt laws because some morons driving without them have drugs, open alcohol containers, or guns in their cars???!? Talk about 3rd grader logic!
Lead-free Gasoline
WTF?

Because the vaccine doesn't stop the spread. It does reduce hospitalizations under a waning efficacy timeline. Hell we have Biden already on his 3rd shot. 🥱
onaGmonX6L15Y4Ro1-xO0FkAy_FVHnrBvWlR-AOPlNzdElt_LG7-JMlJw-XMFlVX5uGaAF1KZk2nEMtacjAJ8NeliIgifT92WNWomi2XIxIf0b5qDLVQJxarSpbm3sggeTFPEiw6mqh3lKq6IQ66pYoyuSaFgOP8isccrMf0vOZzy-Q

When you need covid and vaccine advice
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
Vaccines help stop severe illness, hospitalizations, and death.
And all vaccines work the same, right? NOT!

Been to a football game in 2021 with a packed stadium vs 2020??? Thank the vaccines chud.
And yet they increased the spread as a result. Irresponsibility by the vaccinated at work.

More and more doctors are asking people to tell the truth, and not the marketing (narrative).

And yet they increased the spread as a result. Irresponsibility by the vaccinated at work.

More and more doctors are asking people to tell the truth, and not the marketing (narrative).
WTF does this babbling even mean? “Sigh”

Vaccines= full stadiums
No vaccine = 2020 stadiums

Unless you’re UCFBS, then in 2021, you wear 2 masks in an empty stadium

Don't forget, infections and deaths are down since the vaccines were approved.

Vaccines= full stadiums

Unless you’re UCFBS, then in 2021, you wear 2 masks in an empty stadium

Vaccines= full stadiums
And we're spreading more than ever.

Don't forget, infections and deaths are down since the vaccines were approved.
Not by July ... I wonder why?

We are talking about Covid vaccines, right? Just like all fatasses aren’t the same. Some are 300 lbs and then there is YOU
Now that was damn funny!

And we're spreading more than ever.
Who cares if there is spread if severe illness and deaths are limited. The problem is the unvaccinated. For the most part, I really get the feeling at games that people are like “you had your chance,” the rest of us are over this. Good luck. I’m totally in a prepandemic mindset

Background and Results: 2018-2019 Flu Burden Estimates
The CDC estimates that the burden of illness during the 2018–2019 season included 28,000 deaths from flu.
That's because the less lethal, but more communicable, influenza-B strains were common that season, 2018-2019.

Flu-A are the every 50 year pandemics (for 2+ years, with up to 20 years of impact)
Flu-B are the most common and the most deadly, after A
Flu-C are the most communicable, but least deadly of the 3

Flu-C seasons usually only kill around 20K, even if more people are infected.
Flu-B seasons typically kill 40-70K, and even approach 100K in really bad years.
In fact, Flu-B survival rates in hospitals are 90-95%, worse than SARS-CoV-2 at 98%+.

But forget Flu, let's talk Pneumonia, especially 'long Pneumonia.' And yes, it has a multi-does vaccine given to infants and toddlers too. It's amazing how much we scream about SARS-CoV-2 (the COVID-19 outbreak) when it comes to kids, but we utterly ignore Pneumonia.

That's why I always point out if we're so concerned about SARS-CoV-2, why haven't we permanently just canceled school altogether, given Pneumonia statistics for kids year-in, year-out? Lies, Damn Lies and Zuctistics! ;)

Yet again, you're an idiot. And please try to keep up with the context of the conversation.
You spread half-truths and every time I catch you, and others point it out as well, you ignore us. That's why so many of your posts are utterly biased, and you don't admit sh--. At least @Ucfmikes is a troll that makes me laugh at times, even when I'm the target, why you continue to push this half-truth BS as serious.

At least a few others will admit things and I will agree with them.

That's because the less lethal, but more communicable, influenza-B strains were common that season, 2018-2019.

Flu-A are the every 50 year pandemics (for 2+ years, with up to 20 years of impact)
Flu-B are the most common and the most deadly, after A
Flu-C are the most communicable, but least deadly of the 3

Flu-C seasons usually only kill around 20K, even if more people are infected.
Flu-B seasons typically kill 40-70K, and even approach 100K in really bad years.
In fact, Flu-B survival rates in hospitals are 90-95%, worse than SARS-CoV-2 at 98%+.

But forget Flu, let's talk Pneumonia, especially 'long Pneumonia.' And yes, it has a multi-does vaccine given to infants and toddlers too. It's amazing how much we scream about SARS-CoV-2 (the COVID-19 outbreak) when it comes to kids, but we utterly ignore Pneumonia.

That's why I always point out if we're so concerned about SARS-CoV-2, why haven't we permanently just canceled school altogether, given Pneumonia statistics for kids year-in, year-out? Lies, Damn Lies and Zuctistics! ;)

You spread half-truths and every time I catch you, and others point it out as well, you ignore us. That's why so many of your posts are utterly biased, and you don't admit sh--. At least @Ucfmikes is a troll that makes me laugh at times, even when I'm the target, why you continue to push this half-truth BS as serious.

At least a few others will admit things and I will agree with them.

I didn't read a word of this nonsense, Grimus.

We are screaming to vaccinate children for the flu. The vast majority of children deaths from influenza are infants too young to be vaccinated with no existing level of natural immunity.
But how does that work out for Pneumonia?

And you wonder why DOs, MDs, et al., especially those with BS in Engineering, Math or Physics, are tired of the utter half-truths the Mass Media and their Sheep like you push?

I mean, if we're justifying all this 'authortarianism' with SARS-CoV-2 because of kids, then we might as well permanently end public schools and tell parents how to raise their kids. We should also forbid kids to ride in cars other than for government-mandatory events too.

This is why I call all this 3rd grader logic. I literally have to throw out statistics with half my brain to even agree to anything as chronically stupid as being argued by the Mass Media and Sheep like you.

This is why this country is utterly ****ed. Lies, Damn Lies and Zuctistics.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT