ADVERTISEMENT

Your weekly update on left wing hate and violence

A left wing Democratic extremist sent an email to Claudia Tenney today stating "1 down, 216 to go".

Wonder if these Bernie Sanders supporters are being radicalized by the leftist media or the incessant dog whistle calls for violence coming from the Democrats and Progressives in government? #resist

" 1 [outlier] down, 216 to go".

He posted this in March. There are literally thousands of left wing zealots posting stuff like this on social media. The left is a violent powder keg waiting to blow more.

"Trump is a Traitor. Trump Has Destroyed Our Democracy. It's Time to Destroy Trump & Co." he posted on his personal Facebook page on March 22.

He posted this in March. There are literally thousands of left wing zealots posting stuff like this on social media. The left is a violent powder keg waiting to blow more.

"Trump is a Traitor. Trump Has Destroyed Our Democracy. It's Time to Destroy Trump & Co." he posted on his personal Facebook page on March 22.

Sweetheart, I see plenty of kill the gay posts. Like I said, people write some crazy stuff online. Unfortunately, it's near impossible to cut through who is being serious and who's being an internet douche.

Reactions: MACHater02
Sweetheart, I see plenty of kill the gay posts. Like I said, people write some crazy stuff online. Unfortunately, it's near impossible to cut through who is being serious and who's being an internet douche.
unfortunately you are right. there are too many crazy posts just like the one he quoted. the world is going crazy

Well, combine that + left wing celebrities and media embracing grotesque images, violence, and numerous depictions of Trump being murdered, and you get what we had today- a politically obsessed zealot seizing upon the hysteria drummed up by liberals to take action into his own hands.

Reactions: fabknight
Kathy Griffin has you guys shook. She's really a very important and high ranking liberal who is basically our spokeswoman.

Once I saw QUEEN Griffin with that fake head I knew what I was bring ordered to do. It has begun. All liberals will carry out their liberal duty to violently take back the government.

The 2nd amendment initiative has failed as the right wing is still heavily armed but we can wait no longer. We must throw some rocks as our liberal queen Kathy Griffin demands.

Reactions: ucfversusbcs
sjw libtard commies are doing their typical violence and praising mao and stalin. Think Abe Lincoln. The beatings of elderly trump supporters. The bashing of the skull with a cast iron bike lock, pepper spraying both sucker attacks. Where are the attacks and initiating violence by the free speech movement? Remember the lib prof asking to get some muscle over there. Berkeley? The professor at Evergreen afraid for his life because he wouldn't honor kicking whites off campus for a day? The multicultural animals were acting like animals in their environment And, as usual, this elderly antifa sjw is a coward attacker, he used a long gun at a distance to shoot unarmed republicans freedom loving Trump supporters.
If you libtards who post on this board like chemtard and militantgayrightsknight can't get on with President Trump, then you deserve to be punished to the full extent.
MAGA God Bless Trump.

You think this dude was a SJW? Like the same people who get all upset about hula dolls being offensive are now trying to murder people. Man, you all are shook so hard.

The shooter was a Bernie Sanders volunteer coordinator during his campaign.

It's amazing how mainstream this hate and violence has become. This man spent time with Sanders. This is not the fringe any longer.

The shooter and Bernie were inseparable. They snuggled and spent time together. The shooter wrote all Bernie speeches. The shooter was very high ranking in Sanders camp working his way all the way up to "volunteer coordinator" which as you may remember was his campaigns highest position and the right hand man of Bernie himself. They traveled the country together. Bernie practically pulled the trigger himself.

Actor Tom Arnold responding to a tweet noting the shooter was a Berne Sanders volunteer/supporter:

Actor James Woods correctly calls him out foe it:

Last edited:
Tweet from Bernie in the past:

DCTsHSMUIAAVg7m

One of the fb hate groups the shooter belong to and posted a lot of anti-GOP messages, "Terminate the Republican Party", where one of their members, Mari-Ellen Cain, posted this in their group right after the shooting: "And it’s one, two, three shots you’re out at the old ball game!!!”

(Post has since been deleted. Fb has deleted one or both of the shooters accounts as well)

Last edited:
One of the fb hate groups the shooter belong to and posted a lot of anti-GOP messages, "Terminate the Republicans", where one of their members, Mari-Ellen Cain, posted this in their group right after the shooting: "And it’s one, two, three shots you’re out at the old ball game!!!”

(Post has since been deleted. Fb has deleted one or both of the shooters accounts as well)

As I said, this murderous hate is now mainstream on the left.

They don't merely hate policy, they hate people. They call Republicans "evil" and thus provide the moral cover to advocate for murder and violence.

Reactions: fabknight
Another celebrity liberal promoting violence
He's not a Sir, just a loud mouth sjw libtard who married a fat tard and both with the goal of taking American's rights away. Since they didn't give those rights to us, there is no way, short of death, they can take our rights.

Stop it. When all that crap came out during the campaign cycle, he denounced it and and specifically indicated he didn't want their support.
President Trump doesn't need to thank the "extreme right". They don't need to be coddled like the sjw libtard crybabies on the left. And extreme right thats preposterous. All Trump supporters are for free speech. MAGA.

Time for Trump to designate the Democrats, Bernie Sanders, Hillary, antifa, BLM, sjw commie libtards and zog as terrorist organizations. Do it now!

Democrats are now faking "unity" as they continue drumming up extremism by pushing the hoax outrage about Russia collusion which has no grounds or basis and no facts to prove anything.

Meanwhile the communist millennials who worship Sanders continue to deflect from the fact that one of their own tried to assassinate 25 Republican congressmen.

Democrats are now faking "unity" as they continue drumming up extremism by pushing the hoax outrage about Russia collusion which has no grounds or basis and no facts to prove anything.

Meanwhile the communist millennials who worship Sanders continue to deflect from the fact that one of their own tried to assassinate 25 Republican congressmen.
Wahhhhhhh

Wahhhhhhh

Since the mass assassination attempt, you've only offered attempted jokes or rhetorical nonsense. It's clear that you indeed view this as "business as usual" for your left wing brethren. Perhaps you're even a bit sad this devoted Democratic loyalist failed?

Wahhhhhhh

Since the mass assassination attempt, you've only offered attempted jokes or rhetorical nonsense. It's clear that you indeed view this as "business as usual" for your left wing brethren. Perhaps you're even a bit sad this devoted Democratic loyalist failed?
I enjoy your nonsensical deductions and diatribes.

Will Trump cover the legal fees of the next right-winged shooter?

I'm sure Congressmen get death threats more frequently then we know.

A man from Winter Park, Charles Howard, was recently arrested for death threats called into Utah Congressman Jason Chaffetz.

In the voicemail, Howard cited the KKK, Freemasons and Nazis and suggested the congressman should prepare for the “apocalypse,” prosecutors said.

“...We’re going to hunt your a-- down, wrap a rope around your neck and hang you from a lamppost,” part of the voicemail said.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/breaking-news/os-chaffetz-winter-park-threat-20170614-story.html

I'm sure you are right but one is considered acceptable main stream and it's not the anti gay stuff.

President Trump doesn't need to thank the "extreme right". They don't need to be coddled like the sjw libtard crybabies on the left. And extreme right thats preposterous. All Trump supporters are for free speech. MAGA.
Are you all like this gentleman here? Have you lost your minds?

That dude was a millennial?

Time for Trump to designate the Democrats, Bernie Sanders, Hillary, antifa, BLM, sjw commie libtards and zog as terrorist organizations. Do it now!
What? I'm literally a normal guy who works at a bank, has a family and likes to golf. I vote Democrat because my wife has a preexisting condition and the ACA has mad our lives better. Why would I be a terrorist?

Are you guys ok?

As I said, this murderous hate is now mainstream on the left.

They don't merely hate policy, they hate people. They call Republicans "evil" and thus provide the moral cover to advocate for murder and violence.
I don't want to murder anyone, I guess I'm fringe. I think only one type of poster in this thread is calling people evil and it's not libtard sjw cuck terrorist dems.

What? I'm literally a normal guy who works at a bank, has a family and likes to golf. I vote Democrat because my wife has a preexisting condition and the ACA has mad our lives better. Why would I be a terrorist?

Are you guys ok?

I'm glad you're doing better. I sure didn't like my health insurance going from $150 a month to $475.

Reactions: UCFWayne
I'm glad you're doing better. I sure didn't like my health insurance going from $150 a month to $475.
We appreciated your contribution though. That's what insurance is, it spreads the risk across many. Sure it will be cheaper if you don't cover those who are sick but that's the trade off.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT