ADVERTISEMENT

Zimmerman at it again...

Can we trade Fat George back for Trayvon? The latter just smoked a little dope and probably had a good reason to beat his ass that night.

Reactions: Randyred
She didn’t disappear. She was pictured at an anti-Trump rally in south Florida last year. The crowd was cool with it. Hate for Trump is bigger than small things like murder.

Politics of the rally aside, The crowd was cool with it? So you have insight into the inner minds of hundreds of people on their feelings about a woman who got away with a crime when most I guarantee didn’t even recognize her or know she was there? Can you give the next winning powerball numbers?

Politics of the rally aside, The crowd was cool with it? So you have insight into the inner minds of hundreds of people on their feelings about a woman who got away with a crime when most I guarantee didn’t even recognize her or know she was there? Can you give the next winning powerball numbers?

I don't see why they would have a problem with her. Most of them support murdering babies...

She didn’t disappear. She was pictured at an anti-Trump rally in south Florida last year. The crowd was cool with it. Hate for Trump is bigger than small things like murder.
i disagree, i dont think they knew it was her until after someone recognized her the next day.

A lot of my post was being cheeky. But here you go:

Zimmerman has always been an a-hole. That's why the Sanford PD wanted him charged with Manslaughter that night, even after he had helped them solve several other cases.

This is why Zimmerman was denied entry into law enforcement.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT