ADVERTISEMENT

2020 Democrat hopefuls

He’s the 100% factual truth. Both parties have fringe groups and both are anti-Semitic, but one one party’s fringe has control of the party.

The fringe racists on the left are numerous sitting members of Congress

That’s now a fact

That’s now a fact

You still haven't posted the quote.

You probably don't even know what the quote was that you are claiming to be racist. You are just repeating the Fox News talking points because you are utterly incapable of thinking for yourself.

Here's a funny picture to make your post less shitty.

5lpq1q4o7qk21.png

That’s now a fact
Talib had Linda Sarsour in her office this week. They are not even trying to hide it but it’s not just in the US. Anti semites have taken over the Labour Party in England as well.

This is a terrible post . Not sure if you were drunk or what when you made it but you should delete it

Struck a little too close to home I take it. I didn't peg you for one of the many crazy rabid religious nut jobs cheering for the end of the world but you are the second person telling me to delete a post without providing a reason why, other than you are obviously simply offended by the truth it contains. So disappointing, yet not surprising.

Last edited:
Omar’s father, uncle and grandfather all worked for the dictator of Somalia. Jaalle Mohamad Siad Barre was over thrown which led to the civil war and her family fled as did the dictator. Read up on Barre and you will learn more about Omar.

Omar’s father, uncle and grandfather all worked for the dictator of Somalia. Jaalle Mohamad Siad Barre was over thrown which led to the civil war and her family fled as did the dictator. Read up on Barre and you will learn more about Omar.

It's not even debatable at this point. The woman is a raging anti-Semite and she doesn't even bother really masking that! There are years and years of quotes from her and personal associations that prove this.

The only question now is how long Democrats keep pushing this hilariously stupid narrative that pointing out anti-Semitism is really just "critiquing Israel", which its' not. Saying that Jewish money controls the US Government or accusing Jewish Americans of being second class citizens and having a dual allegiance is quite literally the narrative pushed by Hitler. That Jews in Germany had a dual allegiance and it wasn't to Germany first.

Struck a little too close to home I take it. I didn't peg you for one of the many crazy rabid religious nut jobs cheering for the end of the world but you are the second person telling me to delete a post without providing a reason why, other than you are obviously simply offended by the truth it contains. So disappointing, yet not surprising.
So since I called you out for calling another poster a taint licker as well as you posting a purely ignorant tweet saying that all evangelicals want all Jews to die means I’m cheering for the end of the world . Your logic defies me . It’s clear why so many either place you on ignore or just simply ignore your posts on here . You talk shit about people having zero credibility etc and then mash these type of posts . Sad

So since I called you out for calling another poster a taint licker as well as you posting a purely ignorant tweet saying that all evangelicals want all Jews to die means I’m cheering for the end of the world . Your logic defies me . It’s clear why so many either place you on ignore or just simply ignore your posts on here . You talk shit about people having zero credibility etc and then mash these type of posts . Sad
I can guess who you’re talking to, just put him/her on ignore and you will enjoy this board much more.

Reactions: fabknight
you should put him on ignore. nothing he posts is worth reading

Reactions: fabknight

Just stop reading or responding to hate pushers like that.

So no one wants to explore why all antisemitic nazis voted for Trump and we're just going to keep pretending that Ilhan said something hateful?

Reactions: NinjaKnight

So do you really want me to point out every single time 85 insults someone? The last time I did that you whined about me being a broken record. You honestly flabbergast me. You are the single biggest hypocrite on here. I am honestly impressed you are able to be so incredibly oblivious to this sort of incredible hypocrisy.

So no one wants to explore why all antisemitic nazis voted for Trump and we're just going to keep pretending that Ilhan said something hateful?

You're clearly going to keep pretending that she didn't so maybe stop wasting our time and posting here. Much like @DaShuckster you have a problem with embracing reality.

Numerous Democrats have come out demanding she be removed from her Committee post and have stated that she's an anti-Semite but you choose not to believe it because you've lost your mind to the extreme left.

You're clearly going to keep pretending that she didn't so maybe stop wasting our time and posting here. Much like @DaShuckster you have a problem with embracing reality.

Numerous Democrats have come out demanding she be removed from her Committee post and have stated that she's an anti-Semite but you choose not to believe it because you've lost your mind to the extreme left.
Why did all actual antisemite Nazis vote for Trump?

Reactions: NinjaKnight
Why did all people who revere Che, Stalin, PolPot, Maduro, and Mao vote for Hillary?

What's hilarious is that he doesn't even see the distinction between a small group of dickless random wanna be Nazis being anti-Semites, and actual, elected, sitting Democratic members of Congress being anti-Semites.

And Pelosi and the DNC though so highly of Omar's brand of anti-Semitism that they rewarded her with a seat on the frigging House Foreign Relations Committee, where she can spew her hate and bigotry towards Jews and Israel with a DNC stamp of approval.

is Ilhan Omar a 2020 hopeful? if not perhaps another thread would be a good idea.
That's not how 85 works. He gets mad about something and will make every thread about that thing for months. How many times are we going to have the same conversation about abortion because 85 derails a thread?

I'm done with all elites.
Explain what you consider "elites". In theory, I agree totally but what in your mind constitutes someone being elite.

This issue is reminiscent of the trust-busting of Teddy Roosevelt, but at the same time should we hold something like social media to the same standard as electricity?

Explain what you consider "elites". In theory, I agree totally but what in your mind constitutes someone being elite.

This issue is reminiscent of the trust-busting of Teddy Roosevelt, but at the same time should we hold something like social media to the same standard as electricity?
I don't have a problem with big companies if they aren't more powerful politically than actual people. Strip companies of political power and there is nothing wrong with them being huge. The people can decide through politics how they want these mega corps to serve their communities. We've let banks and tech companies become so powerful that they are writing the rules for themselves. That's not how it should work.

Reactions: DaShuckster
Pete Buttigeig town hall on CNN in one hour if you want to see the biggest rising star in politics.

i have no idea who that guy is and if his post was a joke or not. doesnt really matter as teh dnc likely already has their top candidate picked out and will rig the primaries again
He's 37. He might not win the primary this year but he could be VP for 8 years and then president for 8 years and still be 20 years younger than Trump is now.

This is as clear and crisp of a dismantling you'll ever hear. Smokes Pence without calling him names.

I absolutely LOVE him. I still think this is a long play by him - but he's getting rave reviews for his town hall last night.

He's SMART, progressive yet sensible and speaks to you instead of preaching to you.

I think he'll use this run as a jumping point to run for congress or governor in the next few cycles.

I absolutely LOVE him. I still think this is a long play by him - but he's getting rave reviews for his town hall last night.

He's SMART, progressive yet sensible and speaks to you instead of preaching to you.

I think he'll use this run as a jumping point to run for congress or governor in the next few cycles.
He's sort of stuck in Indiana I've been following him for several months and I think vanity fair did an article called "President of Nowhere USA" it highlighted that the path to national office might not be able to go through the state of Indiana. I expect he'll make a he'll of a name for himself and either win or be pulled to VP to enter the national scene. He's too good to be stuck here.

It's only clear and crisp to the fanboys who think this guy is something, which right now stands at less than 2% of all Democrats polled.

:joy:
I know you're in your bubble but he really did well last night. The other 2 were bland and boring and Pete was dynamic, honest, down to earth, sensible and real. I read the comments on Twitter and people are opening up to the idea that we might not need another president born in the 1940s.

I know you're in your bubble but he really did well last night. The other 2 were bland and boring and Pete was dynamic, honest, down to earth, sensible and real. I read the comments on Twitter and people are opening up to the idea that we might not need another president born in the 1940s.

I don't know why you like him. You have a clear disdain, even hatred for baby boomers and older Americans, yet he doesn't seem interested in waging a war between age group coalitions as you'd surely require of your beloved 37 year old.

As the youngest candidate in the race so far, Buttigieg, 37, defines the concept as more of a governing principle, rather than a set of policy prescriptions.

“To me, it’s ensuring that choices made today are responsible and fair — that the distribution of the consequences is viewed not just in terms of how we distribute benefits and costs among people today, but also between people today and people tomorrow,” he told NBC News in a recent phone interview.

What intergenerational justice is not, he said, is a conflict among various age groups, noting that he isn’t suggesting he can build a movement out of one particular voting bloc.

Oh, and lol @ his "intergenerational justice" campaign. It's like he did a straw poll of Woke Lefties and considered which words with the right amount of vague virtual signaling would work best amongst shook and Woke left wingers. And voila - we get a vague and worthless term, complete with "justice" included, that he can now throw around to get fanboys like you to oo and aw over him.

I know you're in your bubble but he really did well last night. ... Pete was dynamic, honest, down to earth, sensible and real.

I don't know much about him other than his hilarious sound bite response to the question of "You have to pick one: Trump or Pence?"

It wouldn't surprise me in the least if some no-name candidate like Pete came "out of the blue" to capture the Democratic nomination. A similar thing took place with Jimmy Carter after our last crooked WH.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT