ADVERTISEMENT

Can we all agree on this story?

I find it fascinating how differently we talk about the boys involved. When we're talking about the Covington Boys and that woman, it was just "a few of these boys acting out." But when it came to the scene at the Memorial, "99% of what happened is on the Black Israelites."

When it comes to that Black group, why wasn't their obnoxious behavior described as "acting out"? And why wasn't it accurately described as "a few" of them as you said about the woman hecklers?
because the black group were a bunch of grown men and the kid were you know kids?

you clearly havent watched the full video and are entrenched in your stupid view because as joy behar said “Because we’re desperate to get Trump out of office. That’s why.”

because the black group were a bunch of grown men and the kid were you know kids?

you clearly havent watched the full video and are entrenched in your stupid view because as joy behar said “Because we’re desperate to get Trump out of office. That’s why.”

Far better for him to continue posting lies in blissful ignorance than watch anything that may present facts to destroy his fun little narrative.

This is almost exactly like the thread where he ran away from admitting he falsely called Fab a racist.

Reactions: UCFWayne
https://www.dailywire.com/news/42988/nick-sandmanns-lawyer-sends-letters-these-54-ryan-saavedra

Attorneys representing Covington Catholic High School student Nick Sandmann and his family indicated on Friday that they have sent letters for potential lawsuits to over 50 entities ranging from Democratic politicians to celebrities to media figures.

LOL

Good. They may not win anything but at least they're fighting back against our dishonest media and the lefties who pushed this out and refused to apologize when it became clear that this was a shitty partisan hit job.

Reactions: crambone
Libel lawyer is going after a lot of people who spread this lie including Phillips himself who lied several times on TV.

https://pluralist.com/nick-sandmann-nathan-phillips-defamation/

Now that it’s clear that the liberal media attacked these kids with a lie, will @DaShuckster ever admit that he participated in a disgusting smear campaign and apologize ?
He will simply deflect with some more tds nonsense . Then one of his buds will insult you with some profanity for being right .? After that they will move along to another thread and be wrong and biased in there until they get proven wrong . Etc etc etc

Reactions: UCFKnight85
DaShuckster - Can you make a public apology now? That poor kids life was ruined by the liberal mob.

He will simply deflect with some more tds nonsense . Then one of his buds will insult you with some profanity for being right .? After that they will move along to another thread and be wrong and biased in there until they get proven wrong . Etc etc etc

I'm sorry, but you whining about people insulting 85 is just too much. Holy hell that is hilarious.

:joy:

It's one reason why I love this board, its a comedy gold mine.

Pretty simple story, The Press put out fake news, In the end they got caught. The Native American lied, more than once. The primary instigators were the black Hindu Israelites, and the closest thing to adults in the gang there were the 16 to 17 year old school kids..

Das Shooookster won’t apologize. HE WANTED THE KID ARRESTED FOR SMIRKING.

What a fragile little female dog.
Face Crime: Smiling While White

Henrik breaks down the controversy surrounding the Nick Sandmann / Nathan Phillips stand-off at the Lincoln memorial in DC. This was not a Hate Crime, Thought Crime or Pre-Crime ...it was a Face Crime. He talks about how the media spun this out of control and compares the outrage about the MAGA kids vs. the encouragement to "kill Whites" by Georgia TA Irami Osei-Frimpong.
How does a smirk on someones face cause such an angry reaction from the liberal left while a domestic terrorist cracking someones head open with a bike lock get the tumble weed treatment from the media?
This simple smirk of defiance is already getting more attention than the Republican ball game shooting.

Bike lock assailant was a far left antifa scum bag, the story barely gets a mention on the MSM.
Republican ball game shoot was a fanatical Democrat, the story is dropped by mid day..
Trump supporter smirks in the face of a communist agitator, the story sky rockets to international headlines.
@DaShuckster owes @fabknight and the entire board an apology for his SJW behavior.

Pretty simple story, The Press put out fake news, In the end they got caught. The Native American lied, more than once. The primary instigators were the black Hindu Israelites, and the closest thing to adults in the gang there were the 16 to 17 year old school kids..
Those Catholic kids from Covington, KY are normal well-behaved children. They were racially insulted and taunted by the adults of the
Black Hebrew Israelites Black Hebrew Israelites - Wikipedia and the Native American men of a race hustling group Native American "Harassed" By MAGA Kids Exposed As Outrage-Culture Grifter | Zero Hedge, including Mr. Phillips beating his drum in the face of a young Nick Sandmann, and they ignored their provocations. Mr. Phillips even went out of his way to be confrontational by crossing the road and wading into the midst of the children, while beating his drum and carrying on. These children exhibited better behavior than the adults, IMHO.

Libel lawyer is going after a lot of people who spread this lie including Phillips himself who lied several times on TV.

https://pluralist.com/nick-sandmann-nathan-phillips-defamation/

Now that it’s clear that the liberal media attacked these kids with a lie, will @DaShuckster ever admit that he participated in a disgusting smear campaign and apologize ?
Unfortunately the ADL's anti hate crime laws were written with the intention of persecuting White people, not protecting them.

If it was pro White group harassing a leftist flag burning, the Whites would be the bad guys.
The flag burners would of course be exercising their constitutional right to protest.
This is Charlottesville all over again.
Only this time instead of a some obese drugged up antifa battle hog having a heart attack, we have an Indian with hurt feelings taking center stage.

Shame on @DaShuckster hiding behind the Manhattan elites. Apologize to @fabknight now!

The Covington Catholic kid's family sues the Washington Post for millions and that clearly means he's innocent, right guys? :rolleyes:

Hopefully the family and their national lawyer can get some good mileage out of all the publicity because the likelihood that they'll win an actual defamation lawsuit stands between slim and none.

What's the essence of their case? Well, this kid "got into the face" of Nathan Phillips, the Omaha tribe elder who stood across from him.

Trouble is, legal experts say it's not defamation because it's not a verifiable fact that can be proven right or wrong. It's a perspective, a point of view. The legal community's consensus is that those who bring an accusation of defamation stemming from a statement of opinion will lose.

But you're welcome to applaud and root for this family's Gold-digging attempt...and then grouse about it here when they ultimately lose. :)

The Covington Catholic kid's family sues the Washington Post for millions and that clearly means he's innocent, right guys? :rolleyes:

Hopefully the family and their national lawyer can get some good mileage out of all the publicity because the likelihood that they'll win an actual defamation lawsuit stands between slim and none.

What's the essence of their case? Well, this kid "got into the face" of Nathan Phillips, the Omaha tribe elder who stood across from him.

Trouble is, legal experts say it's not defamation because it's not a verifiable fact that can be proven right or wrong. It's a perspective, a point of view. The legal community's consensus is that those who bring an accusation of defamation stemming from a statement of opinion will lose.

But you're welcome to applaud and root for this family's Gold-digging attempt...and then grouse about it here when they ultimately lose. :)
lol you still cant admit you were wrong on this one

Reactions: KnighttimeJoe

I can't wait until the kid wins just to see the giant smirk on his face to piss off giant snowflakes like you.

Ultimately it just depends on whether the family can prove damages. The amount is ridiculous, but they probably do have a pretty good case and will receive something.

MAYBE IF YOU'D GET YOUR FAT FINGERS OUT OF YOUR EARS OR READ A STORY THAT WASN'T PUBLISHED BY SHOOKTEENAGERS.ORG YOU'D KNOW.

Good grief. Another little immature poster who's idea of a 'rebuttal' is a personal attack--in all caps no less. :)

If you wanna play with the big boys here Joey, I suggest you grow up.

Good grief. Another little immature poster who's idea of a 'rebuttal' is a personal attack--in all caps no less. :)

If you wanna play with the big boys here Joey, I suggest you grow up.

LMAO. This is absolutely rich. What is the effing difference between italics and caps? And ZOMG I said you had fat fingers and it's a personal attack!!!! Says the racist caller.

Maybe it's time to move on from these boards. You've worn out your welcome with your race baiting, failure to admit when you are wrong, and general laziness when it comes to seeing perspectives that don't align with your fragile little world.

A pretty good case based on WHAT pray tell?!?!?!?!?
The family received death threats, the school had to shut down, almost exclusively because of one kid who was named and talked about negatively on a national stage. I would imagine that a judge will grant them some amount of money based on defamation and emotional damages. Right or wrong, they'll get something

Maybe it's time to move on from these boards. You've worn out your welcome with your race baiting, failure to admit when you are wrong, and general laziness when it comes to seeing perspectives that don't align with your fragile little world.

Sorry to disappoint you, Joey. But little ankle-biters like you aren't going to run me off.

Sorry to disappoint you, Joey. But little ankle-biters like you aren't going to run me off.

Sadly we’re fully aware that you intend on sticking around to spew your lies, ignorance, and fake news on the board. It’s clear by now since you refuse to even admit a basic indisputable fact like “these kids didn’t approach anyone and it was the asshole with the drum who approached them”. Yet you refuse to even admit that

You’re absolutely insufferable

You’re absolutely insufferable

LOL. Yeah, I can only imagine how annoying I am to you. You make it obvious with your cute little toadie troll acts to capture my attention. :)

Okay, Daddy will play with you later today, but be warned—the last time you extended the life of a thread in a lame ‘gotcha’ attempt, you got your ass handed to you.

Haven't been following this story at all. What has happened since the first day that showed these native Americans provoking this angry mob of virgins?

Reactions: DaShuckster
LOL. Yeah, I can only imagine how annoying I am to you. You make it obvious with your cute little toadie troll acts to capture my attention. :)

Okay, Daddy will play with you later today, but be warned—the last time you extended the life of a thread in a lame ‘gotcha’ attempt, you got your ass handed to you.

Are you referring to when everyone saw what a lying idiot you are, when you ran away after falsely accusing Fab of being a racist?

you refuse to even admit a basic indisputable fact like “these kids didn’t approach anyone and it was the asshole with the drum who approached them”.

To remind everybody since this is old news, there was an altercation on the Mall between the Covington Catholic School Red Hats and four Black Hebrew Israelites. This occurred after the Covington boys had harassed a young woman (video provided earlier in this thread.)

The "asshole with the drum" was Nathan Phillips, a veteran and Native American activist who was there peacefully drumming and singing as an attendee at a Native American rally. He noticed what was going on and tried to keep the peace by stepping in between the two groups. The subsequent interaction between the old man and the teens that was caught on tape speaks for itself.

In appreciation for their busy DC day of surviving the insults of a couple of Black guys, harassing a young lady, and their attention-grabbing, 'in your face' run-in with this Native American veteran, these American heroes were rewarded with an invitation to the White House.

Frankly, it's no surprise at all that the Trumpsters here are in lock-step with The Donald. But this is the same Trump 'reality' that continues to tell us that Mexico is paying for the border wall.

I didn't admit the Native American was an aggressor I just don't know what changed. All I saw was a Native American doing a small march getting surrounded by stuttering virgins who were yelling at him.

Why now do we think that The dude provoked the virgin redhats?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT