ADVERTISEMENT

Delicious Bull Tears Mega Thread

Same here. It looks like there are 39 pages in the game thread but it does out at 35 or so.

It is an epic read though. It has everything from "I miss 2007" to "Bring back Leavett" to "I preferred the lightening delay"...
I love the “how do we get the lightning storms to come back” reads. I love everything about how this game turned out. Their 3rd string was driving and scoring at will, glorious.

Reactions: CBlackwellRN
Y'all should stop with the USF smack talk. It is petty.

USF football sucks and y'all are beating up on a bad team. You look petty.
You go hang on their disgusting classless board for awhile and you will understand. They have no respect for us, can't bring themselves to recognize ANYTHING we do in a positive manner.

Just this week they refused to list our score when recapping the "entire" AAC week 1 schedule.

They can continue to rot in Hell and I'll chip in for coal.

You go hang on their disgusting classless board for awhile and you will understand. They have no respect for us, can't bring themselves to recognize ANYTHING we do in a positive manner.

Just this week they refused to list our score when recapping the "entire" AAC week 1 schedule.

They can continue to rot in Hell and I'll chip in for coal.
That's not my point. My point is, a lion doesn't concern itself with the opinion of sheep.

There was a time where USF mattered as an opponent to us, and that time has been over since 2017.

USF's program is like a KO'd fighter. You don't punch people who are knocked out

They deserve it. Thier leadership worked so hard to hold us down for so many years.
They did deserve it, for a while. We are so far ahead now it just looks petty to me. Recruits don't care about USF anymore. They care about the other big 3

When I first saw that tweet from BYU, I was wondering if that was a sinking pirate ship in the background throwing shade on their stadium situation.

That's not my point. My point is, a lion doesn't concern itself with the opinion of sheep.

There was a time where USF mattered as an opponent to us, and that time has been over since 2017.

USF's program is like a KO'd fighter. You don't punch people who are knocked out
Until they disband their program we need to keep beating that whore...err horse no matter how dead it is, because the myopic miscreants will keep muttering #2, and 2007.

What a great time I had last night, good Mexican takeout and a usf beatdown.

Interesting if pathetic observation in the crap pen:

"For starters, USF scored in it's FBS opener for the first time in four years"

And there is one guy over there who is the voice of reason:

"It's time to fold the program. We've seen how low it is. There's no digging out of this."

They could benefit from this approach....put $100M into their academics. They lie about their academic standing now, but a huge investment can make it less of a lie.

But for others, they are already back to drinking myopic kool aid from the fire hose:

"Is Scott that guy? So far he's suspect - however he is very well paid. When we beat UF in two weeks, I'll feel better about him."

Last edited:

Rubbing their nose in the dirt has to do with all of the things that have been mentioned in this thread that took place over a 20 year span from the late 90's through around 2019...not so much what their opinion of UCF is these days.

I for one will enjoy mocking them until one of two things happens...they drop down to FCS...or I die. 😁

Rubbing their nose in the dirt has to do with all of the things that have been mentioned in this thread that took place over a 20 year span from the late 90's through around 2019...not so much what their opinion of UCF is these days.

I for one will enjoy mocking them until one of two things happens...they drop down to FCS...or I die. 😁
Die quitting? No, I'll find some fans to give $100k each to keep fighting the good fight....all about the Benjamins.

In late 90s i had no idea who they were.

They did deserve it, for a while. We are so far ahead now it just looks petty to me. Recruits don't care about USF anymore. They care about the other big 3
It's their arrogance, misguided looking back fondly at their history and jealousy of our program that keeps bringing me back for more.

Honestly though, once next year and the Big12 comes to town I can start letting it go. If we aren't playing them and we are no longer on an even field as far as conference & media $$$ are concerned I will lay this to rest.

Reactions: knight_tracker
Speaking of beating up on a bad team, did anyone see what BYU did to USF last night? And I love their “pettiness” from their social media team lol

Wow! This is on par with our UCF marketing/twitter mafia.
The sinking pirate ship with the Bucs logo is hilarious. Major props to BYU for posting that.
College football is so much fun. I’m glad BYU will be our conference foe soon and can hardly wait for a road trip to Provo.

On one hand I really enjoy dunking on usf. Even posted several funny bullspen posts here. That said, I'm gravitating towards the mindset to not talk about them. I feel like we're in a great place and talking about them kind of distracts from the positive feels I get from our success.

On one hand I really enjoy dunking on usf. Even posted several funny bullspen posts here. That said, I'm gravitating towards the mindset to not talk about them. I feel like we're in a great place and talking about them kind of distracts from the positive feels I get from our success.
It enhances my positive feels I get from our success……and their continuous failures and fan agony.

USF Freshman:

giphy.gif

Reactions: Knight Strength
I agree. They're in a really bad place program-wise. I'm just a fan and alum. I didn't pick the president or AD, hire the coaches, recruit the players, raise the money, build the stadium, etc. It could as easily be my team as theirs.

I've always wanted a real rivalry with them where both teams are good. I reject the "bad for recruiting" talk. There are lots of good players and lots of teams.

The whole reason we are here on this board is because we like sports and thus we like competition. Why do we get so choosy about who we want to compete with? Shouldn't we want to compete, and be unafraid of anyone else becoming worthy of our competition?

As far as old grudges and online trolls in other boards, let it go. There will always be a few people from any group who are insufferable. It doesn't mean it's "well all their fans are..." as gets said around here.

The 2017 game vs USF at home and the Hughes return will be on the short list of greatest moments in our program's history for many years to come. It only happens in a game with rivalry atmosphere. And while it might be better on paper, I have a hard time believing it'll have the same feel when its Texas Tech instead.

Reactions: Knight Strength

Dude, those guys use to be like flies on shit harassing us. Steve Bien , Cyberbull. Remember those tools? Or kids shouting in our faces "0-17" ? Nah, I love their misery. It makes the ride back to top 10 that much more enjoyable.

Judy Genshaft, is that you?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT