ADVERTISEMENT

Delicious Bull Tears Mega Thread

That had a lot to do with it. Dickerson and the other RB don’t go to this years SMU.
Lol yeah no way does he go there now. I don’t think boosters will put out like they did back then either, with nothing to really win. They were in with TX, Arkansas and I think Oklahoma as well. They were in that “P5” group.

Reactions: BlakNGoldAllDay

The old "team is not motivated to play games in scrub conference statment rears its ugly head. They want the Big East Back

Local Bully

Posted 20 hours ago
20 hours ago, Bull Awakening said:
Let’s get through the tearing up this conference & winning lots of conference titles first
Its hard for them to be motivated when they are playing in a scrub confrence. We were winning big games when the Big East actually mattered. Bring back CJL get in ACC for now do whatever it takes, get back to greatness. Confrence titles will come some years maybe not all.

Leavitt hasn’t had a head coaching job in 13 years and a lot of their fans think he is the solution. Why you are where you are….

Plus, you fired him for misconduct (physically assaulting one or more players ). That bridge is burned down and long gone.

Reactions: LemmyKilmister
Don't look now, but the heifer fanbase is ranked as high as the football team:

The most toxic fanbase in the conference.......now they will brag about that non-accomplishment for the next 15+ years.

Reactions: Guinness_Knight
Another crap pen anniversary coming up.....their conference re-alignment thread turns 10 years old this week. And they are in EXACTLY the same place with EXACTLY the same number of conference championships as 2012.

And still whining that they "deserve" to be elevated to the P5....the most pathetic fanbase EVER.

The most toxic fanbase in the conference.......now they will brag about that non-accomplishment for the next 15+ years.
lol… that thread is hilarious with everyone saying UCF is way more toxic 😂

This thread like herpes is the gift that keeps on giving. LOL@Duh*Bulls.

Since this will be the last war on i4 game UCF has to beat duh*bulls worse than 64-12.

Close it out and put a sword thru it's heart.

Go FAU/Rice/Temple OWLS !!!

Sorry, the dumbest article in existence. How can 20 fans be the most toxic in a conference? Just plain stupid is not toxic, it's just stupid.

This is not a usf hate post, but probably my first ever respect ✊🏼 post to a great usf player I actually respect and I respect even more after watching this…Quintin Flowers was an awesome talent, I was both at awe and frustrated at the same time watching him. His usf Hall of Fame induction speech was really, really good and I’m glad I watched it. I gotta root for the guy, seems like a tortured life he lived and he persevered and overcame a lot. I don’t know if I’d be that strong to do what he did, overcome what he overcame and still accomplish and play at such a high level. Having children definitely makes you a better man, I think him having a child during that time may have not been ideal but a blessing nonetheless. usf hate aside, I’m gonna root for him from now on.

Last edited:
This is not a usf hate post, but probably my first ever respect ✊🏼 post to a great usf player I actually respect and I respect even more after watching this…Quintin Flowers was an awesome talent, I was both at awe and frustrated at the same time watching him. His usf Hall of Fame induction speech was really, really good and I’m glad I watched it. I gotta root for the guy, seems like a tortured life he lived and he persevered and overcame a lot. I don’t know if I’d be that strong to do what he did, overcome what he overcame and still accomplish and play at such a high level. Having children definitely makes you a better man, I think him having a child during that time may have not been ideal but a blessing nonetheless. usf hate aside, I’m gonna root for him from now on.

That’s pretty awesome. Thanks for posting. I remember how Charlie Strong stepped in to represent his family on Senior Day. Cool and classy moment.

So I was watching the game but missed that play. Wtf happened? I heard the announcers say hopefully he can return to a normal life or continue playing CFB…I was like “dammmmn”

LOL at 'Dead Cat Bounce' ...

If the South Florida Bulls were expecting a dead cat bounce after firing head coach Jeff Scott, they’re going to be disappointed. The Bulls fell 41-23 to the SMU Mustangs on Saturday afternoon in front of a sparse crowd inside Raymond James Stadium.

They have got to keep Da Praaaaaaatoooooooo. Da Prato the tomato! Quick glance it kind of looks like Paterno, maybe something rubs off.

LOL at 'Dead Cat Bounce' ...

If the South Florida Bulls were expecting a dead cat bounce after firing head coach Jeff Scott, they’re going to be disappointed. The Bulls fell 41-23 to the SMU Mustangs on Saturday afternoon in front of a sparse crowd inside Raymond James Stadium.

They did have half a bounce staying in it until the 3rd quarter......MORAL VICTORY!!!

Reactions: Knight Strength
I was thinking the same thing. This guy had a really weird post on Saturday too, seemed alcohol induced. All good though, I enjoy a nice drunk post, been guilty a time or too myself but not in the early afternoon.
It's their HC. No alcohol involved, but hey, can't have fun without alcohol, not my problem. Sorry I offended your oh so rational, adult ridicule of a rival. Sorry you couldn't enjoy some fun. Here's your Werthers Original.

Last edited:
It's their HC. No alcohol involved, but hey, can't have fun without alcohol, not my problem. Sorry I offended your oh so rational, adult ridicule of a rival. Sorry you couldn't enjoy some fun. Here's your Werthers Original.
No I got it, their interim HC is DaPrato and I love all alcohol fun and all forms of adult ridicule of usf. I’m not offended just trying to figure out what your cooky ass is talking about. You lost me again with the “Werthers Original”, like wtf, is that the caramels, and wtf does that have to do with this? Do you not see why I question your sobriety?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT