ADVERTISEMENT

Delicious Bull Tears Mega Thread

Day before their Superbowl, and the crap pen has no discussion about the game at all. Even the regular idiots like that pussy gatorbull have thrown in the towel.

George O’Leary on USF getting left behind by Big 12-bound UCF: ‘You get what you deserve’​

Mike Bianchi article

Recalls McMurphy: “Jan. 1, 2014, is the day that UCF beat Baylor in the Fiesta Bowl and you know what USF did on that same day? I kid you not; USF called a press conference to announce that the school mascot — Rocky the Bull — had won an on-line contest and had been named mascot of the year. Judy Genshaft actually required the football coach [Willie Taggart] and all of the other coaches in the athletic department to be at the mascot press conference. Approximately, eight hours later UCF beats Baylor to win its first major bowl game.

“That sums up when UCF officially bypassed USF — and there’s been no looking back.”

Oh how the tables have turned…lol

Tampa Tribune on USF leaving UCF behind
THANK YOU!!! Reading that has made me happier than ever, don't actually give a crap about the next game. In the end, we WON. We are leaving these ********fill in your own word, behind. I don't care if we win by a point or 1000. 'We're moving on up... to the top (east side), to a deluxe apartment in the skyyyyy, we're moving on up....." and these twits (with an a) are permanently left behind---- see the TV contract. We came from behind, got even, and now left you ........ behind.

Typical usf myopic douchebag.....something for him to think about when he goes to man the fryer at McDs later today.
USF Fan: ‘I’d rather be ignored than experience what most college football fans feel’.

It is why I say screw playing them again bc most of their fans claim to not want it so why elevate them?

Day before their Superbowl, and the crap pen has no discussion about the game at all. Even the regular idiots like that pussy gatorbull have thrown in the towel.
Pussy? Tough talk "online".🤣 Thank God your mother loves my "hard" side. Sorry I missed Thanksgiving dinner. 😎

Teams win & lose, it’s a part of the game. You should know. Remember your WINLESS season? At least we won 1 game this year. Hopefully 2 after 2night.
Congratulations I guess. I do remember that year we didn’t make the bowl. It stood out because it was the only time this decade. Hopefully with the additions of rice and fau and UCF dropping off the schedule you can get bowl eligible in a few years. I’m pulling for you.

Reactions: CBlackwellRN
Now that's something to brag about.

Where's your stadium?

Where's your P5 invite?

Where's your conference championships?

Where are your I-4 all-sports championships even?

Where are your fans?
There is a spot for G6 teams in the playoffs. So we both have the access to the playoffs. Im actually grateful (all jokes aside) for UCF's contribution to the AAC. You, Houston and Cincy kept us relevant. Hopefully our future new coach brings us success. I wish u guys well in the big12. If you have success, it will help open opportunities 4 USF. Im not butt-hurt about nothing. CFB is entertainment and nothing else 2 me.

There is a spot for G6 teams in the playoffs. So we both have the access to the playoffs. Im actually grateful (all jokes aside) for UCF's contribution to the AAC. You, Houston and Cincy kept us relevant. Hopefully our future new coach brings us success. I wish u guys well in the big12. If you have success, it will help open opportunities 4 USF. Im not butt-hurt about nothing. CFB is entertainment and nothing else 2 me.
It’s a sad day for both programs. UCF loses an automatic win on the schedule, and usf loses any reason for a fan to pay attention after October. Remember this when you are playing Rice next Black Friday.

Teams win & lose, its a part of the game. You should know. Remember your WINLESS season? At least we won 1 game this year. Hopefully 2 after 2night.
And those winless seasons led to multiple conference championships , multiple NY6 wins, and a National Championship......how many of those does your horrible team have pussy?

War empty trophy case....#usf

There is a spot for G6 teams in the playoffs. So we both have the access to the playoffs.
Unfortunately, the AAC probably falls to #3 G5 conference so the road to the invitational will be much harder than the past 10 years where the AAC put 8 teams into the top G5 spot. The AAC missed an opportunity picking up teams like Rice, North Texas, Charlotte....instead of App St, James Madison, Coastal Carolina, even Marshall.

Reactions: knight_tracker
Unfortunately, the AAC probably falls to #3 G5 conference so the road to the invitational will be much harder than the past 10 years where the AAC put 8 teams into the top G5 spot. The AAC missed an opportunity picking up teams like Rice, North Texas, Charlotte....instead of App St, James Madison, Coastal Carolina, even Marshall.
Cue AAC 'Champs' playing the highest ranked team playing the 1st week and looking worse than Cincy did last year.

A fresh thread featuring the most myopic posters that are left.....some really classic stuff here, multiple National Championships, making the invitational every year, looking forward to FAU being their rival, of course stadium smack from a program that can't afford one.

A fresh thread featuring the most myopic posters that are left.....some really classic stuff here, multiple National Championships, making the invitational every year, looking forward to FAU being their rival, of course stadium smack from a program that can't afford one.

This nigga....

"We are rivals due to location but I always felt more rivals with Rutgers and WVU. Hell, ECU feels more like a rival."

and this gem...

"This is a game that is more interesting to everyone else outside of USF. We are the snobs when it comes to this rivalry. We are just more advanced & better overall as a university"

aaaand...

"
So who's our rival? What game do we look forward to next year as "the game"?

Next season. FAU. They have a better travel distinction & OCS than UCiF offers. I consider it an upgrade"
‐------------------

What planet do these folks live on?!

just glad we're done with this for now and we're on to bigger and better things. hopefully by the time they're back on our schedule we would have taken advantage of our considerable financial edge and truly separate.

Reactions: U C to the F
Also more than ready to move on......tired of their moronic myopic fanbase using their stupidity to justify that usf football belongs on our level.

I mean look at the guy posting tonight, bragging about sex with geriatric women....

Why do you think threats to rape other people's mom's gives you the moral high ground?
Well the usf guy on the other thread just dropped a racial slur and suggested murdering children so there is no level to how far down the morality scale the usf fanbase will go.

The funniest part about the guy wanting geriatric sex is he thinks saying that will offend or cause hurt feelings, when in fact he has no idea how pathetic it makes him look instead.

Why do you think threats to rape other people's mom's gives you the moral high ground?
As far as I can tell, he was trying to be funny but failed and it was easier to interpret as as creepy. Second option, he really is that. Moving on then….

Well the usf guy on the other thread just dropped a racial slur and suggested murdering children so there is no level to how far down the morality scale the usf fanbase will go.

The funniest part about the guy wanting geriatric sex is he thinks saying that will offend or cause hurt feelings, when in fact he has no idea how pathetic it makes him look instead.
What other thread was that?

I think you should go after Deon. I think he realizes he needs to go step by step. Take a G5 job where you can win and win big. If he can recruit (really, do we think he can't recruit) and develop a core staff of coaches, he really could win big there. Not picking on you guys, but with us, Cincy, and Houston gone, this conference is wide open. No reason you couldn't be in the playoffs in 2 years, while we will likely be sitting home (that being said, I think year 3 in the Big 12 will be big for us). Of course in the first round you will likely get crushed, but you never know. No reason you can't knock off a team or two. Your QB tonight looked great. However, I think after a few more games, more tape, schools we see what he does well and what he doesn't. But if you recruit the way Deon can, I think that will fill in a lot of holes on your offense, and especially your D. That is a horrible D. If we didn't put it on the ground, this game would have been a rout. Then again, give credit where it is deserved, your guys forced the turnovers and fell on the gifts. Good luck to you and USF! No hard feelings. Have to get this in there, 8-6!!!!!!!!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT