ADVERTISEMENT

Delicious Bull Tears Mega Thread

F ing hell why take a stepping stone when you could actually take the bigger opportunities? He'd have medium if not better success at Cincy. Maybe he'd even do middling at Colorado. usf is going to be a looooooooong haul to get to middling success, at G5. As we've seen multiple, if not a hundred, times, you fail after YEARS at a P5, you'll have plenty of G5 or lessers to chose from to get your next HC job. Why settle for a G5. OR Why the heck leave where you are? But that's just me.

Check this, some media outlets claim one of the issues is Deion wants a say in the building of the planned (NOT financed) stadium. LOL, this could only happen to usf.

Well they really usf'ed this hire. After having a 268 page thread about a guy that never returned their phone calls, they hired Alex Golesh....name sound familiar? He was the guy Heupel brought in from Iowa or whatever that was supposed to be a great recruiter and coach our TEs to NFL levels.....only he sucked at both tasks.

Can you imagine? FAU gets Tom Herman, and they have to settle for this guy......LOL.

But don't you just LOVE they hired an old UCF coach! ESPN article does mention he's a good prospective hire.

I was REALLY unimpressed with Golesh while he was here for the year or so before the staff left. I mean, seems like a nice guy but didn’t do anything recruiting wise and was basically Heupel’s bitch boi, didn’t call plays. Doubtful Huepel let him call plays at UT also. This smells very much like they scrambled to hire someone who was way down their list after they whiffed on everyone. So usf…

Reactions: knight_tracker
Well they really usf'ed this hire. After having a 268 page thread about a guy that never returned their phone calls, they hired Alex Golesh....name sound familiar? He was the guy Heupel brought in from Iowa or whatever that was supposed to be a great recruiter and coach our TEs to NFL levels.....only he sucked at both tasks.

Can you imagine? FAU gets Tom Herman, and they have to settle for this guy......LOL.
I think the stranger thing is that their offense was pretty good, but their defense was bad on biblical levels. You’d think they’d hire a defensive minded guy to address that…

I think the stranger thing is that their offense was pretty good, but their defense was bad on biblical levels. You’d think they’d hire a defensive minded guy to address that…
Which is funny because we all know a “Heupel” scheme offense only makes the defense worse. Even if he can figure out how to call plays like Huepel, the offense wasn’t their problem. Will be interesting, I was actually hoping for a better hire for them, not Deion but someone better than this guy.

Yep, delusional morons thought they could have their pick from Prime, Chadwell, Mullen, and even Meyer LOL 😂 This shouldn't need to be said but newsflash - usf is the kiss of death for a coaching career. No one is coming to save your dumpster fire program or excited about the opportunity to play the likes of Charlotte and Rice!

Rubber dong across the face....classic!
Rubber dong? Its Tampa! There is some really freaky stuff going on over there - pretty sure its the water.

I like how they are calling Golesh "Heupel's Play Caller". When Heupel was here, he dialed up all of the plays. I guess when he moved to Tennessee, he let the Tight Ends Coach call the plays going forward?

Isn't Golesh the guy who made some disparaging comments about KZ when he got hurt and that was why KZ's mom got nasty with Heupel and Staff after KZ transferred to FSU? I could have sworn she called Golesh and Heupel out again and when they moved to Rocky Top. I know her comments were direct toward Heupel.

Well it didn’t take the myopians in the crap pen long to return to their old mindset. Now they are talking about how easy their schedule is and how they will be going to a bowl next year. Even talking smack about Alabama who they play next year. Realism just has no meaning over there.

Some USF fans are taking the hiring of their new coach hard, and reality has landed.

This made my day. At least one guy gets it. Being number 2 for a week 15 years ago doesn't mean squat . 😆

I got an idea, somebody here should buy a big green and gold banner with their logo on it and put the #2 with the date on it. Then ship it off with a note . Hey Y'all the good people at C bought this banner for your new indoor practice facility.

Reactions: knight_tracker
that is not a reason to hate them. And they like UCF are under attack from DeSantis who is on a book burning power trip.

I am not going to hate organizations that cater to their Diverse student body. unless you want our State Universities to all resemble Liberty University which seems to be the goal and a long term disaster for this State if it keeps up

Ok, time to delete the thread now that it has turned political... and given the fact the cows are almost completely irrelevant to us now.

Go back to your echo chamber and leave the UCF athletics discussion to the rest of us that come here to escape the political in-fighting brought on by this country's fractured "two-party" system.

Ok, time to delete the thread now that it has turned political... and given the fact the cows are almost completely irrelevant to us now.

Go back to your echo chamber and leave the UCF athletics discussion to the rest of us that come here to escape the political in-fighting brought on by this country's fractured "two-party" system.
you can’t ‘both sides’ this. this is insanity and Florida is the center of this.

https://ucf.forums.rivals.com/threads/desantis-and-higher-education-in-fl.107701/post-2826678

Reactions: KnightBreaker
that is not a reason to hate them. And they like UCF are under attack from DeSantis who is on a book burning power trip.

I am not going to hate organizations that cater to their Diverse student body. unless you want our State Universities to all resemble Liberty University which seems to be the goal and a long term disaster for this State if it keeps up
Lol, yea because african studies should include “queer theory”. Revisionist history at its finest

Reactions: Guinness_Knight
ADVERTISEMENT