ADVERTISEMENT

Delicious Bull Tears Mega Thread

• Haha
Reactions: U C to the F
Man people just lose their minds about politics. It just consumes some people, I don’t get it.
Yes, it’s very strange, part of what I enjoy about this board is that it’s just about our love of UCF. Then someone of either side feels the need to introduce their political opinion - guess what, no one cares! We all have our opinions but you aren’t changing any minds and it’s not the right place to eve try.

Man people just lose their minds about politics. It just consumes some people, I don’t get it.
Same reason they are hypocrites, and both sides hate people who call them both out too. Most Americans have short-term memories. And trying to talk about making the same mistakes the Russians did in Afghanistan never favors anyone well. Most don't like to revisit history, the full story, because ... it's a painful reminder of how our assumption and arrogance can fail ... quite spectacularly.

• Dislike
Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
Love this entry from the Crap Pen.....the only lie is saying they were relevant....LOL

"Back when usf was relevant, I used to put on usf games at family gatherings either before or after the sec teams that my family follows. The other family members would watch the games and cheer usf on. They would know the players and it was exciting. Now, I put the usf game on and everybody leaves the room"

Out of those 5, only Memphis adds value. I don't see the B12 getting to 16 with these teams. They probably need to take a look at some other schools to fill out the east like Tulane, App St, ECU, Ga St (in Atlanta).

Why does the BigXII need to rush to 16.
Wait for Pac12 tv nukber to come out around 14M and then take Oregon, Washington and 2 others that you like.
One reason is because Yormark said he wanted to see one more round of expansion started before his 1 year in office mark (August). Also, since it NOW looks like the Pac10 will stay together, there looks to be a rush for both conferences to grab the few schools with value.

One reason is because Yormark said he wanted to see one more round of expansion started before his 1 year in office mark (August). Also, since it NOW looks like the Pac10 will stay together, there looks to be a rush for both conferences to grab the few schools with value.
what makes you think the PAC will stay together ? does not look good for them in getting more money and/or exposure than the Big 12

I rather stay at the current size for now. I don’t think Yormack expands unless it is Gonzaga or Pac schools. He isn’t inviting Tulane

Reactions: SkiDog291
Big 12 wont take anymore G5 schools. They believe they have the schools that help with a tv deal. Any other G5 will take money out of the hands of the current teams. Yourmark will try and pull pack 12 teams. That seems to be his focus. I think I read if the Big 12 adds P5 teams there will be no penalty on the tv deal.

Reactions: UCFBS and 90Knight
I agree, I think Memphis is the most P5 ready team and I like the current rivalry they bring with UCF. I also like they are a good bridge between the teams in the east and the other schools.

Reactions: BlakNGoldAllDay
NO more G5, or welcome to the Big East II- the New American Conference-- that is, you instantly declare yourself a G6 conference (G7 if you add the PAC)

• Love
Reactions: UCFBS
Why does the BigXII need to rush to 16.
Wait for Pac12 tv nukber to come out around 14M and then take Oregon, Washington and 2 others that you like.
I think they will wait as they know that there are not 4 teams from the G5 that will help with revenue. I think they wait until the pac-12 goes down as I believe that Oregon and Washington leave for the big10 in the future

I think they will wait as they know that there are not 4 teams from the G5 that will help with revenue. I think they wait until the pac-12 goes down as I believe that Oregon and Washington leave for the big10 in the future
Contract is signed no one will "help" with revenue. I think there is a clause that says P5 joining will get the same deal as existing members and Contract will increase accordingly. So PAc12 has to beat BIGXII contract or members will consider leaving for the better BIGXII number.

Who appointed you supreme censor? Keep your political opinions to yourself or direct them to the appropriate forum (ie. the watercooler). No one here (on a sports board) cares about your opinion or that of your counterpart.
And now @NestaKnight1 becomes the latest Cabal target. Welcome to the club! I think we're up to at least 15 targets. I'm just #1.

what makes you think the PAC will stay together ? does not look good for them in getting more money and/or exposure than the Big 12

I rather stay at the current size for now. I don’t think Yormack expands unless it is Gonzaga or Pac schools. He isn’t inviting Tulane
Judging from current reports, they will get less money but not enough less that teams will jump ship as long as Oregon and Washington are stuck. The 365 guys say the same on the video above.

So a usf football player, Bailey Purcell, just got arrested in Polk County in their bi-annual sex pervert raid.

• Angry
Reactions: UCFBS
So a usf football player, Bailey Purcell, just got arrested in Polk County in their bi-annual sex pervert raid.
Define... 'pervert' 🤫

In all seriousness, are we talking underage sicko stuff? Or just merely young people being... well... young people?

• Dislike
Every article states "human trafficking"
Oh, that's not 'perverted,' but total, human trash with a disregard for life. Do not insult perverts by confusing them with these types of trash.

"Have a seat mother****er."
270px-Florida_electric-chair.jpg

• Dislike
It looks like Oregon and Washington are waiting for the big 10 invite. UCLA and USC need traveling partners and they are the most accommodating.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT