ADVERTISEMENT

Delicious Bull Tears Mega Thread

But they don't have financial support to build anything in a timely manner. A stadium in this day and age will break them.
In that case, I think they should build a stadium… and then they realize it’s too expensive to maintain, and so they shut down the football program because of it. Maybe they can just rent it out for bowl games and we can come in and sell it out for them

And then what happens if they do go deep into debt; then FAU gets the call up during next realignment that they are positive will include them. It will be the end of their program. It was NOT a good day for USF when FAU got the AAC invite. A program on the rise willing to invest in the program located in the state of Florida. USF has one of those attributes. FAU will bypass USF in the near future.

And then what happens if they do go deep into debt; then FAU gets the call up during next realignment that they are positive will include them. It will be the end of their program. It was NOT a good day for USF when FAU got the AAC invite. A program on the rise willing to invest in the program located in the state of Florida. USF has one of those attributes. FAU will bypass USF in the near future.
FAU also has something usf never will…a location in S FL. I can see their new rivalry growing in the next 10 years in AAC play, which would make me happy b/c no on at usf wants it.

BahahahhahahahahHhHaaaaAahahahahahahhahahaaaaa😂😂😂😂😂

NewEnglandBull

• NewEnglandBull
Posted 1 hour ago (edited)
Zero doubt in mind that in eight years we will have far, far, far surpassed ucf in football. Book it…
Edited 1 hour ago by NewEnglandBull
  • Haha

For fun, FAU should make shirts or jerseys that say “IN South Florida”
Fau has a nice campus and stadium but they don’t have much supports even the students don’t go. Maybe in 10-20 years but they have a better plan then usf and still currently more fans

BahahahhahahahahHhHaaaaAahahahahahahhahahaaaaa😂😂😂😂😂

NewEnglandBull

• NewEnglandBull
Posted 1 hour ago (edited)
Zero doubt in mind that in eight years we will have far, far, far surpassed ucf in football. Book it…
Edited 1 hour ago by NewEnglandBull
  • Haha
One of the most myopic posters they have, and also an idiot....just dumb takes all the time.

Fau has a nice campus and stadium but they don’t have much supports even the students don’t go. Maybe in 10-20 years but they have a better plan then usf and still currently more fans
I know a few FAU grads and not 1 cares about their sports. Most like the Hurricanes.

Nice campus? It's a former 40's WW2 base and looks like it.

Granted they have some space to make it look a lot nicer.

Last edited:
Hey Bull dorks… y’all can’t censor our forum and we know you’re lurking here 24/7. Y’all obsessed with us!

Just look at the bull “AAC” board. Half of their threads are about UCF 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: CBlackwellRN
Hey guys, I started the MegaBull thread at the Bullpen and personally requested to lock it. (look on page 5) Brad does not censor us. The reason I asked him to lock it is that, unlike you f-boys, I don't feel we need to talk about you guys in a thread for 4+ months. (That's a f***king obsession) It's kind of sad that even with all of your success, and our lack of success we still LIVE IN YOUR HEADS full time. A lot of real estate in your little brains that is dedicated to thinking about us. We don't care about you and we barely talk about the mickey mouse university. With that being said, I've never been bitter about your success and applaud your accomplishments. Have fun in the B12, good luck and if we meet on the field we shall settle any differences there. Have fun in this thread....with your bitter aSSes :)

Hey guys, I started the MegaBull thread at the Bullpen and personally requested to lock it. Brad does not censor us. The reason I asked him to lock it is that, unlike you f-boys, I don't feel we need to talk about you guys in a thread for 4+ months. (That's a f***king obsession) It's kind of sad that even with all of your success, and our lack of success we still LIVE IN YOUR HEADS full time. A lot of real estate in your little brains that is dedicated to thinking about us. We don't care about you and we barely talk about the mickey mouse university. With that being said, I've never been bitter about your success and applaud your accomplishments. Have fun in the B12, good luck and if we meet on the field we shall settle any differences there. Have fun in this thread....with your bitter aSSes :)
We only dedicate a 4 month thread to you because you're our in-state and we enjoy pissing on your grave. It's also entertaining to watch your program fall on its face time and time again - not just games but marketing and administrative blunders.

Hey guys, I started the MegaBull thread at the Bullpen and personally requested to lock it. (look on page 5) Brad does not censor us. The reason I asked him to lock it is that, unlike you f-boys, I don't feel we need to talk about you guys in a thread for 4+ months. (That's a f***king obsession) It's kind of sad that even with all of your success, and our lack of success we still LIVE IN YOUR HEADS full time. A lot of real estate in your little brains that is dedicated to thinking about us. We don't care about you and we barely talk about the mickey mouse university. With that being said, I've never been bitter about your success and applaud your accomplishments. Have fun in the B12, good luck and if we meet on the field we shall settle any differences there. Have fun in this thread....with your bitter
We only dedicate a 4 month thread to you because you're our in-state and we enjoy pissing on your grave. It's also entertaining to watch your program fall on its face time and time again - not just games but marketing and administrative blunders.
I just think it is funny based on all the crap that happened all those years ago with them thinking they were too good for us. They continue to make fun of our stadium, could it be nicer yes but I love the atmosphere and traditions we have built. I do want USF to end up in the big 12.

Hey guys, I started the MegaBull thread at the Bullpen and personally requested to lock it. (look on page 5) Brad does not censor us. The reason I asked him to lock it is that, unlike you f-boys, I don't feel we need to talk about you guys in a thread for 4+ months. (That's a f***king obsession) It's kind of sad that even with all of your success, and our lack of success we still LIVE IN YOUR HEADS full time. A lot of real estate in your little brains that is dedicated to thinking about us. We don't care about you and we barely talk about the mickey mouse university. With that being said, I've never been bitter about your success and applaud your accomplishments. Have fun in the B12, good luck and if we meet on the field we shall settle any differences there. Have fun in this thread....with your bitter aSSes :)
Actually, the mods in The Buls Pen are extremely sensitive and will censor/ban people for the most ridiculously minor things...even for things that are factually accurate. Lot's of hypocrisy to be found among the members over there.

I felt for a long time that a rivalry between the two schools would be good. But with the way usf admin and their fans have acted over the last 22 years, I am more than ready to leave the cows in the dust...and piss on them on the way out the door. 😁

I personally would love to see usf build a 35,000 seat stadium (the most they will be able to afford...and I have my doubts they will even be able to afford that)...and STILL get left behind in the next realignment. Memphis and SMU are leaps and bounds ahead of usf in terms of preparedness for a B12 invite.

Reactions: CBlackwellRN
You call it ‘living in our heads full time’

I call it schadenfreude…

But in either case, would be great to have see both teams on the field in the future.

And I do think a good USF was good for the rivalry - gave us someone to hate. I mean that’s what rivalries are all about.

Reactions: Finance2000Knight

EVERYTHING you say here is a lie. Yes, the crap pen is highly censored.

You don't understand how Genshafting yourselves when it really mattered is incredibly hilarious....you don't live in our heads, we just love the humor the usf football program provides.

Yes, you talk about us non-stop ever since Mike Hughes broke your program with one touch....it is just the 24/7 censoring that makes it look otherwise.

You need to look in the mirror to see bitterness.

Instead of building a foundation (thanks GOL), your program just decorated the penthouse until the first gust of wind blew the house of cards down.

BTW, you are welcome to post here if you can do so in a respectful manner....unlike where you come from, constructive criticism is accepted. We aren't perfect and have some jacknut fans, same as everywhere else.

I’m kind of with him. Why even go over there all the time and read anything? How do you know peoples names over there? I don’t care about them at all and don’t want to continue playing them. They are obsolete.

Wow…where to begin?

1. The CrapPen 100% censors and bans UCF fans.

2. We consolidated 1 thread to have fun with your joke of a program. Your board is literally littered with UCF threads. In fact, your AAC forum has 50% devoted to UCF 🤣

3. Cows don’t live in our heads. UCF fans simply enjoy providing cows the karma that they 100% deserve. We don’t think of you. We laugh at what you do (and don’t do/accomplish). You provide the softballs over the plate & we crush them for Grand Slams. It’s endless material.

I’m kind of with him. Why even go over there all the time and read anything? How do you know peoples names over there? I don’t care about them at all and don’t want to continue playing them. They are obsolete.
Purely for the laugh factor....there isn't even a 2 drink minimum over there.

I think we know the names of our biggest whackjobs too.

I don't want to play them again either, they bagged on us for years about 0-4, 64-12 etc so I'm happy we made our point.

By the way....took about two hours for this gem of a thread to be censored off the main board. And Yes, I go there for the laughs the BullsPeed Pen provides.....bolding below is mine...

BullsFanInTX

I may be done with USF football for a very long while, possibly permanently. Congrats UCF. You won. You are superior to USF in every way. Enjoy your invite to the Big 12. I do not care anymore. I don't care if USF goes to FCS, D2 or D3. I have been a die hard fan of USF since day one, 80-3 over Kentucky Weslyan. I watched as USF went from FCS to Indy to CUSA to BE. I watched USF get left behind once in the Big East. I am now about to watch USF get left behind again. Quite frankly, once was enough. I don't want to see it again. I do not care.

So to UCF, enjoy your spoils. I lay down my USF fan card. There is nothing left to do. I am tired. I am done. And I may be out permanently. I don't see the point any more. I am too old for this, and frankly, I need to move on to other pursuits that are actually worthwhile.

I am stepping away from USF football for a while. Jeff Scott, don't care what you do. You are going to leave anyways either by getting fired, or if by some miracle you do win, leave to another program. Because that's what coaches do. They leave Group of 5 programs like USF and go to power programs like UCF. so Jeff Scott, stop parading around like you care about USF. The only reason you care about USF is because they are paying your checks and hired you. You will be gone first opportunity one way or another, and that's a fact, Jack.

UCF has a superior athletic program to USF in every way. Anyone who argues otherwise is a complete and total idiot.

By the way....took about two hours for this gem of a thread to be censored off the main board. And Yes, I go there for the laughs the BullsPeed Pen provides.

BullsFanInTX

I may be done with USF football for a very long while, possibly permanently. Congrats UCF. You won. You are superior to USF in every way. Enjoy your invite to the Big 12. I do not care anymore. I don't care if USF goes to FCS, D2 or D3. I have been a die hard fan of USF since day one, 80-3 over Kentucky Weslyan. I watched as USF went from FCS to Indy to CUSA to BE. I watched USF get left behind once in the Big East. I am now about to watch USF get left behind again. Quite frankly, once was enough. I don't want to see it again. I do not care.

So to UCF, enjoy your spoils. I lay down my USF fan card. There is nothing left to do. I am tired. I am done. And I may be out permanently. I don't see the point any more. I am too old for this, and frankly, I need to move on to other pursuits that are actually worthwhile.

I am stepping away from USF football for a while. Jeff Scott, don't care what you do. You are going to leave anyways either by getting fired, or if by some miracle you do win, leave to another program. Because that's what coaches do. They leave Group of 5 programs like USF and go to power programs like UCF. so Jeff Scott, stop parading around like you care about USF. The only reason you care about USF is because they are paying your checks and hired you. You will be gone first opportunity one way or another, and that's a fact, Jack.

UCF has a superior athletic program to USF in every way. Anyone who argues otherwise is a complete and total idiot.
I don't like seeing honest truthful posts like this, I get all choked up (sorry Leavitt) with emotion.

I want the myopic Veruca Salt type posts about how outside forces caused their downfall from major college powerhouse to G5 1-9, 2-10 records.

All you have to do is to back into the threads on that message board to find a plethora of UCF threads where your fans pontificated endlessly on how beneath we were, how our stadium was trash, that usf was doing things the "right way". that we cheated, killed players and so on. You can go back in time on this board and see the same thing. What you are experiencing now is called karma, or paybacks. It is what happens when you sow those seeds. Now the tables are turned and you hide and complain. The funny thing is that your fans continue with the same old tired rhetoric. Nothing changes. Your fans think they are better than the AAC, They cry about Jim Leavitt nearly 12 years later; They bitch and moan about not playing West Virginia and forget to have fun playing ECU. They mock the bounce house and crow about a future stadium that has not even been planned yet. They make outrageous and unsupportable statements and get mad when they are called out on it. Now you are going to build your way into a P5, because everyone knows that is all that is missing.

Well it will soon end once the series is over and UCF moves to the B12. I for one hope the series continues. Eventually things change and programs wax and wane. When it comes back around I expect the tidal pull from Tampa will be huge because UCF fans are also sowing. But that is what makes it fun. Right now it is our time

Thats rich. Thats like saying “i know you guys are taking turns with my wife, but im not going to lock the front door”

“im also not bitter that you guys are raiking my wife but i ask that you keep the noise down”

We get it Brad. Best of luck moderating your board

• Haha
Reactions: Endeavor.
EVERYTHING you say here is a lie. Yes, the crap pen is highly censored.

You don't understand how Genshafting yourselves when it really mattered is incredibly hilarious....you don't live in our heads, we just love the humor the usf football program provides.

Yes, you talk about us non-stop ever since Mike Hughes broke your program with one touch....it is just the 24/7 censoring that makes it look otherwise.

You need to look in the mirror to see bitterness.

Instead of building a foundation (thanks GOL), your program just decorated the penthouse until the first gust of wind blew the house of cards down.

BTW, you are welcome to post here if you can do so in a respectful manner....unlike where you come from, constructive criticism is accepted. We aren't perfect and have some jacknut fans, same as everywhere else.
I appreciate the offer and may stop by again. But if I must say......, so that you all don't think all of us USF fans think alike. Here are my views on the rivalry.
1. I think it was WRONG to ever try to vote you out of the Big East and/or American or even have an issue with it. I don't really know the true story, but I totally disagree with a few individuals' sentiments of trying to prevent you guys from doing anything unless it's done on the field.
2. I actually appreciate what you guys have accomplished b/c it kept the American relevant. You also opened up lots of doors for the AAC and G6 teams. Unfortunately, Cincinnatti is capitalizing off of the door you guys opened during your undefeated seasons. lol Would I like USF to be a P5 school? Yes! But whatever conference my team is in, I will ride for them until we move on. The hatred of the AAC is actually a big similarity b/w both USF and UCF fans.
3. I like this rivalry. The games have been competitive as f**k and fun to watch. No matter how bad our season is, we always play a good game against you and vice versa.
4. I could give a damn about your stadium. As long as it's safe for the fans and they have a place to sit to watch the game, then good for you. If USF gets an on-campus stadium cool, if not cool, b/c we still get to play in an NFL stadium. All of us are not getting paid by either school's athletic department. Why is everybody so d*nm emotionally attached to care so much about all of this bureaucratic funding to build an OCS (In USF's case) or renovate (UCF) stadium crap. Just freakin enjoy some football. Some of our personal happiness is waaay to connected to our football teams.
5. Most of us really don't pay attention to you guys. I only care when we see the field. My thread was only to give visibility of you guys screenshotting us and this thread.
6. I personally want ALL football teams in Florida to be good or competitive. F**k these other state's teams!

See you guys next year on the field! Go Bulls!!!!!!!

I appreciate the offer and may stop by again. But if I must say......, so that you all don't think all of us USF fans think alike. Here are my views on the rivalry.
1. I think it was WRONG to ever try to vote you out of the Big East and/or American or even have an issue with it. I don't really know the true story, but I totally disagree with a few individuals' sentiments of trying to prevent you guys from doing anything unless it's done on the field.
2. I actually appreciate what you guys have accomplished b/c it kept the American relevant. You also opened up lots of doors for the AAC and G6 teams. Unfortunately, Cincinnatti is capitalizing off of the door you guys opened during your undefeated seasons. lol Would I like USF to be a P5 school? Yes! But whatever conference my team is in, I will ride for them until we move on. The hatred of the AAC is actually a big similarity b/w both USF and UCF fans.
3. I like this rivalry. The games have been competitive as f**k and fun to watch. No matter how bad our season is, we always play a good game against you and vice versa.
4. I could give a damn about your stadium. As long as it's safe for the fans and they have a place to sit to watch the game, then good for you. If USF gets an on-campus stadium cool, if not cool, b/c we still get to play in an NFL stadium. All of us are not getting paid by either school's athletic department. Why is everybody so d*nm emotionally attached to care so much about all of this bureaucratic funding to build an OCS (In USF's case) or renovate (UCF) stadium crap. Just freakin enjoy some football. Some of our personal happiness is waaay to connected to our football teams.
. I only care when we see the field. My thread was only to give visibility of you guys screenshotting us and this thread.
6. I personally want ALL football teams in Florida to be good or competitive. F**k these other state's teams!

5. Most of us really don't pay attention to you guys.

Ohhh you're paying painstakingly close attention to us, don't kid yourselves.

5. Most of us really don't pay attention to you guys. I only care when we see the field. My thread was only to give visibility of you guys screenshotting us and this thread.

Well those must be pigs outside my window....agree with pretty much everything you wrote. I guess I like the rivalry more now than when we were getting stomped, but I would like it to take a break at this moment while we prepare for a big step up in competition, and gives USF a chance to explore other things as well.

I think an OCS will be beneficial in giving you a foundation you need. We went from no gameday atmosphere (except ducking a bullet or two outside the Citrus Bowl) to....well actually hosting Gameday. Our stadium may be a starter (like my marriage) but has room for expansion since it is nearly paid off. A rental stadium will never be YOUR home stadium.

And yes, in the year or two I have been visiting your forum, there are always posts about us.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT