ADVERTISEMENT

Delicious Bull Tears Mega Thread

Check out the laughable usf "announced" attendance figures for those games:

How inflated are cow u (not Tampa Stadium Authority) attendance numbers?

Announced Attendance by cow u:
FAMU: 36,495
BAMA: 65,138
RICE: 29,141

Also...the Bama attendance is laughable as cow u throws out thousands and thousands of free tix (never get used) plus for Bama game..they tried to force Bama fans to buy season tix.

giphy.gif

I can’t help but marvel at the hubris of usf. So much of their failure lies with this. Fans too proud to support in the AAC. Fans and administrators too proud to build a reasonably priced OCS in 2017. They have to be the most delusional fan base ever. They have never gotten over being #2

• Haha
Reactions: Knight59
I can’t help but marvel at the hubris of usf. So much of their failure lies with this. Fans too proud to support in the AAC. Fans and administrators too proud to build a reasonably priced OCS in 2017. They have to be the most delusional fan base ever. They have never gotten over being #2
BullsNation is the Lord of Hubris. I read all of his tweets in the voice of Forest Whitaker from the Star Wars movies. Its all Lies! The Conference is at fault for our loss because they scheduled us to play an inferior Florida football team resulting in our loss!

BullsNation is the Lord of Hubris. I read all of his tweets in the voice of Forest Whitaker from the Star Wars movies. Its all Lies! The Conference is at fault for our loss because they scheduled us to play an inferior Florida football team resulting in our loss!
I am thinking that is a troll account, its too over the top Maybe someone on this board

Reactions: rainman614
Take some time and morn. A really great rival, Memphis, has got stuck with this crap team- usf- as the replacement for exciting UCF-Memphis games. This is what they have to look forward to. It's really sad for a team I hated, but really respected. Memphis is stuck with usf as the Florida team that requires 100+ points a game. Sorry Memphis, you really deserve much, much, much better.

Reactions: beelit47
Take some time and morn. A really great rival, Memphis, has got stuck with this crap team- usf- as the replacement for exciting UCF-Memphis games. This is what they have to look forward to. It's really sad for a team I hated, but really respected. Memphis is stuck with usf as the Florida team that requires 100+ points a game. Sorry Memphis, you really deserve much, much, much better.
Would take boise and memphis into the conference any day

thebullspen is hard to browse bc so much spam but USF fans on ‘X’ have been weirdly arrogant all season . I think yesterday finally shut them up briefly where they were reminded of their place.

They struggled to put away Temple on espn+ in front of 1k actual fans while UCF beat the #15 ranked team in a game sandwiched between Bama and Georgia games on ESPN

USFreak post on page 4 is usually the conclusion the few objective USF fans come to. Bounce House needs a lot of work still but any of them that attend a Gameday at UCF can’t deny that it is lightyears ahead as a college environment , especially when you factor in the pre game setup On Campus

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT