ADVERTISEMENT

Delicious Bull Tears Mega Thread

Ussf has one winning season and it goes to their head. They didn’t beat one team with a winning record lmao

You had a whole thread DEDICATED to USF. We live in your heads. This thread makes it a FACT. 🤷
Yes, the FACT is we love watching your delusional asses failing at every opportunity that counts.....IT IS HILARIOUS

Why can't you just take your easy bowl win and circle jerk yourselves off in peace? THIS is one reason why P4 conferences don't want you

Well that and the fact you have never won at ANY level......#2 for a week when you went unranked at season end? THAT is what you brag about?

Reactions: PositYourself
And your only response to the truth bombs landing on you is to make tired Mom jokes.......honestly? I'd never brag about banging old women

And your only response to the truth bombs landing on you is to make tired Mom jokes.......honestly? I'd never brag about banging old women
yeah that's really embarrassing. mom jokes only work in high school when we're "possibly" talking about milfs.

look how arrogant they are at 7 wins w zero wins over Programs w a winning record. imagine if they actually got to 10+

Which is why Terry and our fans should not help them at all. Let Charlotte be their big conference game

Sad that the first thought that comes to mind after your team finally wins something is to come over here and post.

Seems like we are the ones living rent free in your head!

PS - FAU just scored again…
Dude conveniently leaves out the fact they don't have any UCF threads is because their overly sensitive mod deletes any comments about UCF that aren't disparaging.

You didn't answer @Shark19's question.

Why are we so jealous of USF? ...just asking for a Big12 fan making 4 times as much as USF in conference revenue.
That is what i ask myself. Even after having waaaaaaaay more success and moving to a P5 conference.....we still live in your head through this thread. 🤷

we still live in your head through this thread. 🤷
Is it that you don't understand the common meaning of this term?

Look, I will watch stand-up comedians and funny movies....all the time. Does that mean they are in my head? Of course not

We watch your pathetic program and laugh our asses off....

Reactions: 80'sKnight
We dont care about you enough to make a yearly thread about UCF.
This thread is strictly intended for us to continue to laugh at your terrible program and the delusional posts from your fans. If you Chikiepoos had anything over UCF, your fans would have a thread.

But, because we're actually a P5 program, making over 35 million dollars more per year than you, already have an on campus stadium that's a great atmosphere, have multiple BCS bowl wins, a National championship and actually win...you don't have a thread and delete and ban anything UCF. You don't want to be reminded of the fact you're in our rear view mirror.

Tampa is such a trash place. Traffic is horrendously bad too. I hate it here. Orlando is SOOO much nicer it’s not even close. You could argue UCF is actually closer to the beach also, even if further distance we can get there way faster. I mean, traffic is so bad, roads are awful. I hate it here lol.

Brought my son to the bowl game though. Hopefully it’s a good game and the good guys win! GKCO ⚔️

They dominated that Syracuse team in all 3 phases. Golesh could be changing their stars. Good for him and them. Let's hope UCF takes care of Tech tonight or we will be getting skewered by their 43 fans. 😆 oh, they finally got a trophy for their $400,000 empty trophy case! You will always remember your first time .
They have a couple of the ass-less chaps trophies

Tampa is such a trash place. Traffic is horrendously bad too. I hate it here. Orlando is SOOO much nicer it’s not even close. You could argue UCF is actually closer to the beach also, even if further distance we can get there way faster. I mean, traffic is so bad, roads are awful. I hate it here lol.

Brought my son to the bowl game though. Hopefully it’s a good game and the good guys win! GKCO ⚔️
What part of Tampa do you live in, if you don’t mind me asking. I only just started getting familiar with the area recently because my gf’s family is there. I enjoyed parts of it, but I’m sure they wouldn’t take me to the bad parts lol.

YOU GUYS have a thread dedicated to USF 🤣 I dont have to think nothing. Even though you are now a P5 school and had way more success, we STILL live in your heads based on this thread.
You really need to understand the meaning of 'living in your head.' Sorry moron, it doesn't mean what you think. Just a hint: watching Chappelle on netflix doesn't mean he lives in your head. We come here for comedy, which you richly provide. That doesn't mean we actually care about you. Now here's an example of living in your head---- when the usf board meets and states during the meeting they don't want an UCF stadium.... That's living rent free in your head. Every movement by usf is in comparison to UCF. WHY? Because we came from behind you and left you in the dust.

Tells UCF fans we are obsessed with usf.

Comes to a UCF board at 11pm on a Friday night to post the score. You can’t make this shit up.

Nice try, retard.
Not to mention everytime that the fictitious new stadium is mentioned, UCF, is also mentioned. Coach Jim Leavitt said, "UCF did things right." But no the cows are not obsessed.

Reactions: 90Knight
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT