ADVERTISEMENT

Donald Drumpf sucks thread but come in and watch Sir Gal and Coke kneel before the dumbass

Let me guess. What they did was perfectly fine, but what she did isn't.

Powell said he had a personal and government account and used his government account when working, Rice didn't use email, I guess they are lying though right. So yes, what they did was perfectly fine. Hillary knew what she was doing was wrong, she fired a staffer for doing the exact same thing.

Drumpf during the Debate: "we don't make good deals, I'm going to make the greatest deals"
Follow up pressing for details: "we're going to make great deals" x100

Powell said he had a personal and government account and used his government account when working, Rice didn't use email, I guess they are lying though right. So yes, what they did was perfectly fine. Hillary knew what she was doing was wrong, she fired a staffer for doing the exact same thing.
They've already shown Powell received classified information on a personal account.

To be completely honest, I like Kasich the most. Although, Hillary does have some issues I believe they're greatly exaggerated by the GOP. The time spent on Benghazi was a complete waste of taxpayer money, as is the time being spent on this email nonsense. Should she have done things differently yes, but she didn't commit federal crimes. I think her message resonates with far more people than that of Trump or Cruz, and as such I think she will be the next president, but we'll see.

So what do you call it when someone knowingly transmits classified and Top Secret information to foreign persons on a private, unsecured, and unsanctioned server while conducting official State Department business? And then destroys that evidence?

If not a Federal crime?

People have gone to Federal prison for WAY less.

So what do you call it when someone knowingly transmits classified and Top Secret information to foreign persons on a private, unsecured, and unsanctioned server while conducting official State Department business?
A typical, yet powerful, 68 year old who is bad with IT

I never heard this, have a link? If he did than he should be investigated/indicted as well.
Bob he did not. He had a private email account not a private email server. One is used for personal reasons, the other is used to hide things. She did this because of the Clinton foundation and the shady crap going on with that.

A typical, yet powerful, 68 year old who is bad with IT

Yea, sure, or it could be a cretin who has no problem insulting others' intelligence:

She was asked again if she tried to wipe the whole server, to which Clinton said, “I have no idea, that’s why we turned it over –.” Asked again, she answered, “What, like with a cloth or something?”

Bob he did not. He had a private email account not a private email server. One is used for personal reasons, the other is used to hide things. She did this because of the Clinton foundation and the shady crap going on with that.
Colin Powell and top staffers for Condoleezza Rice received classified information through personal email accounts, according to a new report from State Department investigators.

The emails were discovered during a State Department review of the email practices of the past five secretaries of state. It found that Powell received two emails that were classified and that the "immediate staff" working for Rice received 10 emails that were classified.

CdNzrc3VIAAS-21.jpg

So what do you call it when someone knowingly transmits classified and Top Secret information to foreign persons on a private, unsecured, and unsanctioned server while conducting official State Department business? And then destroys that evidence?

If not a Federal crime?

People have gone to Federal prison for WAY less.
Are you blaming the people who emailed her, her or both?

Trump will handle Hillary if the government doesnt get to her first...and Trump has said time and time again she shouldnt even be running for President.

To say that investigating Benghazi was a waste of dollars and time is correct , despite the fact that we all know she f'd up and cost those people their lives we should have also known nothing would be fine about it . That makes it a waste

Actually, here's Snopes fact check on this:
http://www.snopes.com/jimmy-carter-banned-iranian-immigrants/

"WHAT'S TRUE: President Jimmy Carter announced sanctions against Iran in 1980, including the cancellation of visas for Iranian citizens.

WHAT'S FALSE: Carter's sanctions resembled Trump's suggestion to ban Muslims from entering or immigrating to the U.S."

Try checking that instead of Facebook for information.

I think if we just all out in a sweater instead the Iranians would have left us alone. I never thought I would see a weaker President in my life than carter, amazing that I have.

I don't know if Trump is the right answer but I do know that Hillary is the wrong one.

To say that investigating Benghazi was a waste of dollars and time is correct , despite the fact that we all know she f'd up and cost those people their lives we should have also known nothing would be fine about it . That makes it a waste
They took a dangerous job in a dangerous place fully aware of the risk, but its her fault. Ok.

I think if we just all out in a sweater instead the Iranians would have left us alone. I never thought I would see a weaker President in my life than carter, amazing that I have.

I don't know if Trump is the right answer but I do know that Hillary is the wrong one.
Sir G,
I'm not sure how this relates to what I posted. And I'm still trying to make sense of your first sentence.

Snopes is Gospel. Say Trump simply wanted to cancel visas from all these same countries that want to fûck us up, that'd still be plenty for these social justice warriors to call him a racist.

Last edited:
It's fairly clear at this point that Trump supporters are outright racists or just severely f*cking stupid. There is absolutely no way a rationale, sane person with a passable IQ can listen to this idiot speak and come to the conclusion that they want him to be the Commander in Chief.

He's now going on record to blame Bernie Sanders for the protesters. Sanders can't remember where he left his dentures, much less organize a covert ground campaign to infiltrate Trump rallies. It's just amazing the level of lying and insanity that Trump will go to, only to be met by cheering zombies who don't bother to assess if anything he says is true. Or can be labeled sane, in any way.

Reactions: UCFChargeOn
Sanders can't remember where he left his dentures, much less organize a covert ground campaign to infiltrate Trump rallies
Donald Trump agrees with the first sentence. Sanders probably have hired hands to do it behind his back. The Sander's campaign is a mess.

Didn't moveon.org take responsibility for th Chicago riots? Not even a kook thing. Miss the days when all the cucks on here used to oppose the moveons of the world - now they're Hillary men.

I have now read this 10 times and have absolutely no god damn idea what the hell it means. Please translate this gibberish.

Reactions: UCFRogerz
I have now read this 10 times and have absolutely no god damn idea what the hell it means. Please translate this gibberish.
You clearly don't remember his presidency. I was just a kid but I remember during the gas and energy crisis during his presidency his answer to high energy prices was he told the nation to wear a sweater at home. The guy was a tremendous loser.

It's fairly clear at this point that Trump supporters are outright racists or just severely f*cking stupid. There is absolutely no way a rationale, sane person with a passable IQ can listen to this idiot speak and come to the conclusion that they want him to be the Commander in Chief.

He's now going on record to blame Bernie Sanders for the protesters. Sanders can't remember where he left his dentures, much less organize a covert ground campaign to infiltrate Trump rallies. It's just amazing the level of lying and insanity that Trump will go to, only to be met by cheering zombies who don't bother to assess if anything he says is true. Or can be labeled sane, in any way.
You must have been a huge Obama supporter, he spoke very well.

Reactions: 1ofTheseKnights
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT