ADVERTISEMENT

Empire Star Arrested for being a d!ck...

No real news yet. I guess they subpoenaed his phone records. He wouldn't personally hand over his phone. They are also looking for the retailer of the rope. They said they would charge him with a false report if what everyone thinks is true.

What a clown.

Anyone gullible enough to still believe there was 2 racist out in a Chicago snowstorm ready to get this guy. Nevermind the bleach would freeze quickly in that extreme cold and he didn't have any real injuries.
https://www.cauldryn.com/products/f...MIsqD6nZ2y4AIVhx6GCh0crQA0EAQYAiABEgKCuvD_BwE

These clever MAGA boys were even prepared for that! Say hello to the Cauldryn Fyre Mobile 2.0 battery-powered thermos bottle that keeps coffee hot, soup hot, and bleach in a liquefied state - even in sub-zero temperatures!! Slips easily into winter coats while out prowling Chicago streets at 2am in the morning looking for gay negro actors to assault!
"Select any temperature you want between room temp and boiling, and CAULDRYN FYRE MOBILE 2.0 will keep it precisely there ALL DAY! You no longer have to worry about rushing through your cup of coffee or using the microwave to heat it back up. You can have your coffee or tea at the perfect temp from the first sip to the last. It makes every sip perfect.

CAULDRYN FYRE MOBILE 2.0's powerful heating element can do more than just keep your coffee hot. You can brew coffee, heat up soup, cook, even boil right in the bottle. This versatility and large battery capacity make this a great tool for outdoor adventure and emergency preparation."

No real news yet. I guess they subpoenaed his phone records. He wouldn't personally hand over his phone. They are also looking for the retailer of the rope. They said they would charge him with a false report if what everyone thinks is true.

What a clown.
First off how would 2 racist even know he was on the show?
For some reason blacks seem to think white racist sit around watching them and hating them all day. Raping their disgusting women.

I could not name a blm in any blm show bc I do not like watching them!
They do not understand the difference between them being obsessed with us and us not liking them.

And the blm celeb was alone????!!!
I highly doubt a wealthy gay blm was alone walking at 2 am.

Found with the rope around his neck?!
Why would he keep it on , if not for attention.

probably out peddling it's ass & got beaten up by a Blm punter that decided not to pay.

His neighbor:

"I don't believe it happened the way he said it did," Agin Muhammad, who lives in the apartment complex as the actor, the New York Post reported. "I've been in this neighborhood five years. I don't believe it, not around here. … Half the people are gay and the other half are black."

https://chicago.cbslocal.com/2019/0...ted-phone-records-in-probe-of-alleged-attack/

Tuesday morning, police confirmed Smollett now has turned over “limited and heavily redacted” phone records to detectives. Police might reach out to Smollett for more information.

“We are very appreciative of the victim’s cooperation. However, the records provided do not meet the burden for a criminal investigation, as they were limited and heavily redacted. Detectives may be following up with the victim to request additional data to corroborate the investigative timeline,” Chicago police stated in an email.

https://chicago.cbslocal.com/2019/0...ted-phone-records-in-probe-of-alleged-attack/

Tuesday morning, police confirmed Smollett now has turned over “limited and heavily redacted” phone records to detectives. Police might reach out to Smollett for more information.

“We are very appreciative of the victim’s cooperation. However, the records provided do not meet the burden for a criminal investigation, as they were limited and heavily redacted. Detectives may be following up with the victim to request additional data to corroborate the investigative timeline,” Chicago police stated in an email.

What this means is that whatever he gave them is worthless, and doesn't allow for them to conclude if he was really on the phone with his publicist at the time of the attack - which is where the entire corroboration of hearing the racial slurs came from.

WTF man.

Remember, Smollett's first statement to police said nothing of any racial element to this attack. It was his publicist that pushed this idea to TMZ, who ran the Tweet, and then Smollett gave a 2nd statement in which he raised the racial elements and the "MAGA" commentary.

Victims don't heavily redact evidence. Pretty obvious at this point what this was all about.

lol

Police said earlier in the investigation that Smollett was hesitant to report the crime but his manager convinced him to. Both Smollett and his manager told police they could not be away from their phones for prolonged periods of time, so they refused to give the devices over to police, Guglielmi.

lol

Police said earlier in the investigation that Smollett was hesitant to report the crime but his manager convinced him to. Both Smollett and his manager told police they could not be away from their phones for prolonged periods of time, so they refused to give the devices over to police, Guglielmi.

Maybe the manager tried to get more publicly for him. Kind of backfired faking an attack.

Reactions: UCFWayne
Maybe the manager tried to get more publicly for him. Kind of backfired faking an attack.

There is something odd about the fact that Smollett's first statement had none of this racial or MAGA component to it, but then his manager came out claiming he was on the phone and heard this stuff, TMZ runs a tweet about it, and then Smollett goes back for a 2nd statement to police to put forward this stuff.

And now neither are cooperating to allow police to simply confirm if they had a call together at the time of attack.

The question now becomes: is he guilty of obstruction of justice? There was most certainly a crime committed here, but was it assault or false reporting? If there is no proof of the former and the victim is refusing to cooperate then the latter becomes a serious issue. And that would possibly explain why he said that his lawyer wouldnt be happy with him for making public comments about it.

The question now becomes: is he guilty of obstruction of justice? There was most certainly a crime committed here, but was it assault or false reporting? If there is no proof of the former and the victim is refusing to cooperate then the latter becomes a serious issue. And that would possibly explain why he said that his lawyer wouldnt be happy with him for making public comments about it.

He won't get hit with a crime of a false report. It would just look bad even though it wasted millions worth of man hours.

We are looking at a situation that definitely involves people who I would generously call "the scum of the earth".

People in the movie industry are scum. Wasted millions of man hours with countless FBI agents looking for rooming racists in the snow storm with rope and bleach.

Now we find out that the 2 guys who weren't near him during the "attack", but the only ones in the area, were extras on his show and one of them may be a jilted lover.

Yep, right wing hate attack lol.

Yeah it did. Everything I typed was factually correct.
the suspects are 2 brothers from nigeria. 1 has worked on the empire set. i read somewhere jussie is friends with them on instagram and there are pictures of them inside jussie's apartment building workout room. there is also rumor of jussie being written off the show.

the suspects are 2 brothers from nigeria. 1 has worked on the empire set. i read somewhere jussie is friends with them on instagram and there are pictures of them inside jussie's apartment building workout room. there is also rumor of jussie being written off the show.
I said what he reported to the police... which was accurate.

ADVERTISEMENT