ADVERTISEMENT

Empire Star Arrested for being a d!ck...

Your bleach freezing instantly theory was just not compelling to me. [roll] I should have listened to your people can't be outside in the cold without getting frostbite theory. [roll]
You truly aren’t capable of just admitting to being wrong . You might get there eventually . You have plenty of opportunities to learn how

Reactions: UCFWayne
Possibly because you are all doing mental gymnastics to the level of calculating the thermal loss of bleach in the winter to try to disprove this. None of you are conversing in good faith. So excuse us for requesting any sort of documentation on your insane claims.
Another gem.

Sometimes people make shit up. It happens.

A member of Antifa stabbed a random innocent man in Colorado simply because he had a "Nazi haircut". Aka short hair.

The man was stabbed through the hand since he brought his hands up to defend against the assault at who was attempting to stab him in the head.

Can we change the title of this thread to "gay black man makes up lie in attempt to rile up easily manipulated democrats"? Or maybe "gay black men brutally attack former lover"? How about "homosexual man places noose around neck of black man"?

All of those are more accurate than the original title.

You are a nice guy in here but this is probably why you shouldn't jump to conclusions and wait for all the facts to come out.

Oh, and brah--fukcing-o to this dipshit for being a dipshit.
Remember when you tried to convince this thread that you were sure it was a couple of white MAGA lovin’ white supremecists that beat up poor ol Smollett?
Should reporting a fake hate crime get a similar punishment as a hate crime?
This was obviously fake because no white man watches empire in the first place.
Only a white sjw cuckold with his life partner would watch a show like that, and they arent the type to attack people they love to watch.
How could a person that doesnt watch it recognize him from it.
A food restaurant in chicongo that doesnt have security cameras.
555-Come on now.jpg
If he did get beat it was probly a gay lover situation.

This f@g is half blm and half soros kin. One can’t even begin to imagine how warped this animal’s mind is.

It would be horrible, if once he’s shown to be a liar, he was hounded and shamed into suicide or something. In Minecraft.

Never fear, if/when the truth comes out, his PR folks will be telling us he was just trying to raise awareness of the level of hate directed at "boolies, sp*cs, kites, and vags" in Trump’s America. Or something like that.

CNN should hire him, he will fit right in.

CNN or Hollywood will embrace the fraud. Probably help his music sales that is coming March 2nd. It is always good to play a victim. Never heard of him or the show before this, but he is a narcissist that thinks anyone would randomly know he was on empire.

If it turns out he orchestrated this, it's quite sad and frustrating and tbh, disgusting.

This sort of stuff does happen and it cheapens and discredits the real attacks.

If it turns out he orchestrated this, it's quite sad and frustrating and tbh, disgusting.

This sort of stuff does happen and it cheapens and discredits the real attacks.
voa0eo.jpg

They're 2 for 2 on exposing liberal lies in less than a month. And this is why "fake news" is a real thing

Holy Overreach, Batman!

Until now I haven't contributed to the SIX pages this thread topic has gotten. One reason is because I don't watch Empire and didn't know the actor and secondly, because the story smelled from the get-go.

But for the sake of the discussion, what did you expect the media to do? An assault was reported and the police were taking it seriously. It's an alleged assault until it isn't.

The story here is not about the media but an idiot who would fake his own assault for the publicity. It's beyond appalling.

The story here is not about the media but an idiot who would fake his own assault for the publicity. It's beyond appalling.

But when many in the media were basically CHEERING that it "supposedly" happened...sadly, many had hoped it to be true vs waiting for the facts (or non-facts) to come in.

Holy Overreach, Batman!

Until now I haven't contributed to the SIX pages this thread topic has gotten. One reason is because I don't watch Empire and didn't know the actor and secondly, because the story smelled from the get-go.

But for the sake of the discussion, what did you expect the media to do? An assault was reported and the police were taking it seriously. It's an alleged assault until it isn't.

I actually dont blame the media for reporting the story. They didnt make this up. The point is that they reported a fake story and people got riled up about it. Thats why "fake news" is an actual thing. If the major media outlets want to be thought of as credible then they will now give as much time to reporting the truth of the story as they did to the lie that it began with. I have my doubts about that happening.

But when many in the media were basically CHEERING that it "supposedly" happened...sadly, many had hoped it to be true vs waiting for the facts (or non-facts) to come in.

Guess I missed the 'cheering' part. I did see that GMA interviewed the 'alleged victim' last week. But in an industry where everybody is trying to get 'an exclusive' to increase their ratings, his interview was still understandable.

At one of his rap concerts just after the attack:
“And above all, I fought the **** back,” smollett said to cheers. Then he paused and said, emphatically but with a laugh: “I’m the gay Tupac.”

LOL

Hopefully Jussie (most moronic name ever btw) learns to write a better story. Anyone with a brain knew this was fake news instantly with crazy racists running around in the polar vortex looking for a no named actor with bleach, rope, and maga hats. Lucky in that non violent attack his sandwich made it out ok. Chicago is the most un maga place in the world. Literally you can be banned for just wearing the hat...lol

At one of his rap concerts just after the attack:
“And above all, I fought the **** back,” smollett said to cheers. Then he paused and said, emphatically but with a laugh: “I’m the gay Tupac.”

LOL
Not only did this thread not age well, his comments didnt either. Tupac would beat his ass into dust if he was still alive.

Hopefully Jussie (most moronic name ever btw) learns to write a better story. Anyone with a brain knew this was fake news instantly with crazy racists running around in the polar vortex looking for a no named actor with bleach, rope, and maga hats. Lucky in that non violent attack his sandwich made it out ok. Chicago is the most un maga place in the world. Literally you can be banned for just wearing the hat...lol

Slow down now. It's still possible that the 2 gay black men who attacked him are Trump supporters. It wouldn't be right for us to jump to conclusions just yet.

Slow down now. It's still possible that the 2 gay black men who attacked him are Trump supporters. It wouldn't be right for us to jump to conclusions just yet.

That is true...13% black males voted for Trump... although they were his friends on empire. Such mean and racists friends.

cmon man

what is the media supposed to do? not report a hate crime accusation from an actor in one of the highest rated network t.v. shows till it's settled in the courts 6 months later?

It's not the media's fault that he is stupid enough to set this up and flat out lie on something this serious.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
cmon man

what is the media supposed to do? not report a hate crime accusation from an actor in one of the highest rated network t.v. shows till it's settled in the courts 6 months later?

It's not the media's fault that he is stupid enough to set this up and flat out lie on something this serious.

Exactly. Fuk this guy for inventing this shit, but trying to blame the media shows how stupid these red hats are.

Reactions: Poolside Knight
cmon man

Because anyone with common sense knew this story was bogus from the start. They should have really stressed how it was alleged and the attack made zero logical sense. Maybe stress that he is releasing an album and he was your typical Trump hating liberal that needs attention.

Because anyone with common sense knew this story was bogus from the start. They should have really stressed how it was alleged and the attack made zero logical sense. Maybe stress that he is releasing an album and he was your typical Trump hating liberal that needs attention.
I think @bqknight posted a similar story about a Gay Man(not a celebrity) in Miami getting jumped just last year, so no at first glance it may not come off as far fetched. And making the comment about Chicago being liberal making it far fetched is stupid as well, they are hateful people everywhere

After Charlottesville nothing is really shocking anymore and to use this guy for an anti media narrative is dumb.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT