ADVERTISEMENT

Formal Trump Impeachment Inquiry

Can we take a moment to realize that Ukraine's president is a former comedian?

So now it is "impeachable" to ask another country to investigate a political rival. Good luck impeaching Trump when Trump says he didn't exert any pressure, the Ukraine President says Trump didn't exert any pressure and William Barr says he never even called them about it. All you have left is a fantasy (again).

Not that you care about facts or reality, but you are of course 100% wrong.

“Let me make something 100% clear to the American public and anyone running for public office: It is illegal for any person to solicit, accept, or receive anything of value from a foreign national in connection with a U.S. election.”

-Federal Election Commission Chair

Reactions: DaShuckster
I am pretty sure that has always been impeachable. We have our own DOJ for that.
But the DOJ investigated it and said this wasn't criminal or against the President's role, or even Trump's other actions back when President-Elect either. That's what's troubling me most.

So ... it now becomes political, which is what impeachment is. It's politicking.

Again, the Democrats are really reaping what they so. They had better hope no lawyer in their campaign was involved with the Russians if they win in 2020. Imagine what would have happened to Hillary had she won with Podesta?

But the DOJ investigated it and said this wasn't criminal or against the President's role, or even Trump's other actions back when President-Elect either. That's what's troubling me most.

So ... it now becomes political, which is what impeachment is. It's politicking.

Again, the Democrats are really reaping what they so. They had better hope no lawyer in their campaign was involved with the Russians if they win in 2020. Imagine what would have happened to Hillary had she won with Podesta?

The DOJ didn't investigate it.

This is going to bite both sides in the butt. Now Ukraine is saying that a DNC insider asked them for dirt on Trump in 2016. The Ukraine President is saying there was "no pressure" put on by Trump in that call. The "whistleblower's" attorney donated to Biden campaign. And Attorney General William Barr says he hasn't talked to Ukraine about it ... he hasn't talked to Trump about it ... and Trump never asked him to do anything with Ukraine.

Meanwhile, the "squad" says the call was "worse than they thought".... which is laughable (or mentally deranged) ... because the initial reports was that Trump threatened aid unless they investigated Biden.... and Democrats have clearly moved the goal posts now.

So now it is "impeachable" to ask another country to investigate a political rival. Good luck impeaching Trump when Trump says he didn't exert any pressure, the Ukraine President says Trump didn't exert any pressure and William Barr says he never even called them about it. All you have left is a fantasy (again).
Yeah, let’s go on the word of the conspirators. Lmao

To reiterate, you don't need a direct quid pro quo for this to be impeachable. Asking a foreign leader to have his government reopen an investigation into a political opponent is impeachable. Its an investigation that was closed, where Biden was cleared of wrongdoing. It's is enough without a direct quid pro quo. However it sure looks like a quid pro quo.

The duties of Congress are outlined in the constitution and this is part of our mythical "checks and balances" system. The democrats will follow the constitution and the republicans will go against ethics in order to maintain political power.

Make the republicans go on record with a vote even if we already know what the result will be.

[roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll]

That's a fuking letter from 3 of the most powerful D Senators, to the Ukrainian Government, demanding that they investigate President Trump in a manner that suites them for partisan purposes, or risk having US support and aid cut off if they don't.

Jesus Christ, this is too funny on all accounts.

Reactions: UCFBS and UCFWayne
The DOJ didn't investigate it.
It was reported, referred and dismissed as not criminal. But since that didn't come from the US Media, I guess it never happened.

Do you even understand why this whistle-blower even exists? He/she disagreed with the process that was used.

Just look at this. NPR totally cut out over 500 words between these sections in the transcript to paint the impression that they were tied together when they weren’t. They’re all in on painting a fake news narrative for the Democrats

Then there’s this that ABC ran with despite it being utterly fake and invented fact

They ask this guy about being falsely implicated in the story and he starts telling them what he's read about himself in these fake media reports [roll]

Reactions: UCFWayne
Read the whistleblower report and if you think that’s ok for a sitting President then you have issues.

You expect a self admitted racist like gal to be able to read? Bold assumption.

Why are you people even bothering to debate these MAGAt baboons. They don't care about reality or facts. Nothing you post will change their mind.

The whistleblower report was about as straightforward -- and damaging to the President -- as it gets. I'll be interested to see how the Usual Suspects attempt to spin their way out of this one.

The whistleblower report was about as straightforward -- and damaging to the President -- as it gets. I'll be interested to see how the Usual Suspects attempt to spin their way out of this one.

It literally doesn't matter. We've blown past the point where a normal human being knows there is something seriously wrong with Trump. From here on out Trump could literally do anything and these people will still defend him.

One of the few times Trump didn't lie was when he said he could shoot someone on 5th Ave and not lose any supporters. That has been demonstrated on this board to be true.

Reactions: DaShuckster
Why isn't Chris Murphy under the same level of scrutiny as trump?
Gee, I dunno. Maybe it's because he's the junior Senator from Connecticut and not the President of the United States who has the power to withhold the release of $400 million in military funds if he doesn't get 'the favor' he's requested.

Gee, I dunno. Maybe it's because he's the junior Senator from Connecticut and not the President of the United States who has the power to withhold the release of $400 million in military funds if he doesn't get 'the favor' he's requested.

The fact that you have to spell this out really highlights how goddamn stupid these people are.

Its like when they find one mistake CNN makes out of tens of thousands of stories and then claim "fAkE nEwS mEdiA!!!" for every single thing, while ignoring that Trump makes one true statement out of tens of thousands of lies. Its just stupidity, plain and simple.

what about a vice president?

Reactions: Crazyhole
what about a vice president?

We have evidence that the front-runner for president used his political power to protect a family member who may be guilty of corruption. Why would anybody not want to know what was going on there?

We have evidence that the front-runner for president used his political power to protect a family member who may be guilty of corruption. Why would anybody not want to know what was going on there?
Sure, I'm fine with being consistent. Impeach them both.

It was already looked into, but if you want to do it again, go for it. Make it Benghazi part II and have like 9 hearings on it if you want. If Joe did something wrong, then he can suffer the consequences just like Trump can.

Except that all of the free world wanted the Russian puppet prosecutor removed from office. The man who appointed him was convicted of treason and he wouldn't investigate the corruption in his party.

Show me where Joe Biden used his power to ask a foreign government to help win an election. I can show you several times Trump has done it.

I understand that focusing on partial facts about Joe Biden makes ignoring this crime by Trump easier for you to stomach but this isn't about whether or not Joe did something it's about what Donald did. Donald is the President.

Except that all of the free world wanted the Russian puppet prosecutor removed from office. The man who appointed him was convicted of treason and he wouldn't investigate the corruption in his party.

Show me where Joe Biden used his power to ask a foreign government to help win an election. I can show you several times Trump has done it.

I understand that focusing on partial facts about Joe Biden makes ignoring this crime by Trump easier for you to stomach but this isn't about whether or not Joe did something it's about what Donald did. Donald is the President.

You voted for someone whose campaign procured a mostly fake dossier of slime against Trump that was the direct product of the Russian Kremlin.

[roll][roll][roll][roll][roll]

It was already looked into, but if you want to do it again, go for it. Make it Benghazi part II and have like 9 hearings on it if you want. If Joe did something wrong, then he can suffer the consequences just like Trump can.
Let's have a special prosecutor and hold up the country for 2 years and then ignore the prosecutor's statement that there is nothing to charge and have more investigations. Then, let's find something else to investigate so that, even if Biden wins, we can cast a pall over his administration for the entire 4 years and use it to continually build up public distrust of our executive branch. Maybe we can keep the American people at each other's throats so that the "fundamental change" to America that was promised can finally be implemented.

So it's a bad thing that trump wants Ukraine to look into a situation where a Russian puppet was involved? Last time I checked, you guys were sure that Russia had agents all over the world trying to influence our election. Seems like we could all benefit from an investigation into corruption involving Russia and our former vice president.

You voted for someone whose campaign procured a mostly fake dossier of slime against Trump that was the direct product of the Russian Kremlin.
So now it's the dossier???!?

Next thing you know, you'll be telling us this story is actually about Benghazi. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: firm_bizzle
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT