ADVERTISEMENT

Is Baseball in Trouble?

The Rays sold out their home opener too.

Good for them. Honestly. Other than a few college teams I hate I don’t want any team to fail.

It was a rebuttal to weather being an issue. I get that there’s a million games in baseball, just pointing out that weather isn’t a catch all.

Also - the Rays play inside. In Florida.

Good for them. Honestly. Other than a few college teams I hate I don’t want any team to fail.

It was a rebuttal to weather being an issue. I get that there’s a million games in baseball, just pointing out that weather isn’t a catch all.

Also - the Rays play inside. In Florida.

I was just pointing out that home openers are typically outliers. Or can be.

Baseball is thought of as a summer sport. It’s psychological I think. I’ve sat in 95 degree heat in St Louis, in a packed Busch Stadium, yet had a blast. When I’ve watched baseball in cold temps it just sucks

I was just pointing out that home openers are typically outliers. Or can be.

Baseball is thought of as a summer sport. It’s psychological I think. I’ve sat in 95 degree heat in St Louis, in a packed Busch Stadium, yet had a blast. When I’ve watched baseball in cold temps it just sucks

Baseball is a pretty long season too. Spring/summer/fall. Similar to soccer, in the USA that is.

Really?

You may want to inform whoever runs the Sporting KC website then:

https://www.sportingkc.com/schedule
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

might want to double check that schedule again....

SKC home opener March 4th. BQ was referencing the game on SKC's game on 4/15 against Seattle.

SKC's stadium capacity is 18,500. they drew 20k for their home opener. so even in 28 degree weather they had a sell out.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Reactions: NinjaKnight
All you have to do is watch tonight’s Orlando City game to see the passion and excitement of soccer. Especially in Orlando. College Football and Soccer have the best sports atmospheres.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

might want to double check that schedule again....

SKC home opener March 4th. BQ was referencing the game on SKC's game on 4/15 against Seattle.

SKC's stadium capacity is 18,500. they drew 20k for their home opener. so even in 28 degree weather they had a sell out.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
LOLOLOLOLOL

THen this MLS team has a minor league type total shit website that doesn’t even use the MLS season as the default full schedule view

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLOL

All you have to do is watch tonight’s Orlando City game to see the passion and excitement of soccer. Especially in Orlando. College Football and Soccer have the best sports atmospheres.

In your subjective viewpoint then ok. I would disagree obviously. But I will give you this- the people who attend these games clearly are into the game, even if they’re going over the top at times in trying to mimic English fans .

I love CFB way more than the NFL due to the atmospheres of the games. I don’t sense the same thing with MLS. I can understand this for World Cup games since you’re seeing the best in the world play for national pride.

In your subjective viewpoint then ok. I would disagree obviously. But I will give you this- the people who attend these games clearly are into the game, even if they’re going over the top at times in trying to mimic English fans .

I love CFB way more than the NFL due to the atmospheres of the games. I don’t sense the same thing with MLS. I can understand this for World Cup games since you’re seeing the best in the world play for national pride.

Why are they mimicing English fans? They’re just being soccer fans. Most of the stuff they mimic would probably be more South American influenced.

The atmosphere depends where you go. Orlando, Seattle, Portland are amazing. Columbus, Salt Lake, Dallas. Eh. Not so much.

Why are they mimicing English fans? They’re just being soccer fans. Most of the stuff they mimic would probably be more South American influenced.

The atmosphere depends where you go. Orlando, Seattle, Portland are amazing. Columbus, Salt Lake, Dallas. Eh. Not so much.

I should have said European.

The scarves. “Sporting KC”. Real Salt Lake (the most absurd since the title Real Madrid was bestowed upon them by the King of Spain). It just feels like the entire MLS fandom is one giant European export vs trying to establish an American brand of soccer. Which would have gone a long way.

I was taken to a Rowdies game a few years back and there were morons actually lighting flares in the stands to mimic the morons I’ve seen in Europe do this. In fact at the last World Cup I think there was an incident where flares were going onto the field.

I'm shocked that no one has brought up the fact that soccer in this country was set back by about 10 years by our pathetic men's national team not making the World Cup.

I'm shocked that no one has brought up the fact that soccer in this country was set back by about 10 years by our pathetic men's national team not making the World Cup.

LOL I forgot about that. The WC is the rare 30 days when America cares about soccer and yet our national team couldn’t get past a bunch of carribean and Central American teams to qualify.

There’s always 2022....

Reactions: knightbeer
LOLOLOLOLOL

THen this MLS team has a minor league type total shit website that doesn’t even use the MLS season as the default full schedule view

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLOL
LOL 85 doesnt know how to use a basic website and then get triggered when he gets called out for it.

LOL 85 doesnt know how to use a basic website and then get triggered when he gets called out for it.

I’m sorry that MLS websites look like they were designed by the same company who does Division 2 athletic program websites.

I’m sorry that MLS websites look like they were designed by the same company who does Division 2 athletic program websites.
hqdefault.jpg

No- I really don’t care. You nitpicked over the difference of exactly one homegame that was obscured because of a crap website design. You clearly came more about this than me.

No- I really don’t care. You nitpicked over the difference of exactly one homegame that was obscured because of a crap website design. You clearly came more about this than me.
you went out of your way to try and prove me wrong, it blew up in your face, you continue to post about your failure, and yet some how i care more about this than you.

lol ok there 85. try and relax more.

you went out of your way to try and prove me wrong, it blew up in your face, you continue to post about your failure, and yet some how i care more about this than you.

Welcome to my life.

You’re sounding a lot like Ninja here.

Which is a very bad thing for you

You're right- outright lying and inventing disgusting claims about people is more like you.

My sincere apologies.

Let's recap what exactly happened here, instead of going back to old claims that have already been answered (and you lose at every time, haven't you figured this out yet? you bring up "lying" and I remind everyone how you told ppl to kill themselves and stalked ppls wives, and then you shut up)

1) You made a 100% wrong post.
2)Wayne corrected you
3)You blew up at Wayne and whined about how the website is hard to read.

This is how 95% of posts occur on this board involving you.

Reactions: UCFWayne
Let's recap what exactly happened here, instead of going back to old claims that have already been answered (and you lose at every time, haven't you figured this out yet? you bring up "lying" and I remind everyone how you told ppl to kill themselves and stalked ppls wives, and then you shut up)

2)Wayne corrected you

I am merely doing what I said- reminding you of what disgusting claims you've made, any time you stick your nose into a conversation. I've asked you to hold yourself accountable for the disgusting lies said about Bob and myself. You run, every single time and pivot to some lame insult about me.

So- while I have your attention (until you run away again), can you provide proof for claiming Bob wants to exterminate Muslims, and where I "admitted" to putting drugs into my body?

C'mon. You're right about everything. Be right about this one and show us.

You’re sounding a lot like Ninja here.

Which is a very bad thing for you

I am merely doing what I said- reminding you of what disgusting claims you've made, any time you stick your nose into a conversation. I've asked you to hold yourself accountable for the disgusting lies said about Bob and myself. You run, every single time and pivot to some lame insult about me.

So- while I have your attention (until you run away again), can you provide proof for claiming Bob wants to exterminate Muslims, and where I "admitted" to putting drugs into my body?

C'mon. You're right about everything. Be right about this one and show us.

:joy:[roll]:joy:[roll]:joy:[roll]:joy:

You are not an intelligent person.

2)Wayne corrected you

he made a few bad claims in this thread and i corrected them.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
FFS ninja, do you have to ruin every thread with your bullshit?

Look, we all know 85 can't defend himself, but no offense he needs someone a little bit brighter than you to help him out.

It is cute how you two stick up for each other though.

Back on topic, can I direct your attention to the part where 85 brought up my name completely unprovoked. It was only then that I joined in, why would 85 talk about me if he didn't want me to join in with Wayne pointing out his bullshit?

Oh look. We also get the petty side of 85. Oh and you're a web design expert too, how could I forget.

BTW - their sites look like every other sports team website.

Recap #2:

1) 85 made a 100% wrong post.
2) Wayne corrected 85
3) 85 blew up at Wayne and whined about how the website is hard to read
4) 85 continued to whine, bringing my screen name up out of nowhere
5) I respond, since he brought my name up he must have wanted me to be a part of this convo
6) both 85 and bob start whining about me butting in "ruining threads" without being wanted

You literally cannot make this stuff up.

It's really simple Ninja- you are by all accounts a lunatic who struggles with making extreme lies up that you then can't back up with any shred of proof to support.

I've asked you something very simple- provide the proof of where Bob said he wants to exterminate Muslims. PRovide the proof of where I "admitted" to putting drugs into my body. Both of which are disgusting lies you've peddled on the board.

OR, you could always just act like a grown adult and say "Gee, I really went overboard and lied about that, and I apologize"

It's literally not even worth having any conversation with you until one of these things is done. You can keep running from this all you want, we'll simply keep reminding you that you owe answers or an apology.

which is it?

Oh look. We also get the petty side of 85. Oh and you're a web design expert too, how could I forget.

BTW - their sites look like every other sports team website.

The difference between what I posted and what Wayne "caught me" on was exactly 1 game. Wow!

Who exactly is being petty again?

PS- I noticed that everyone here sounding the alarm about "baseball being in trouble" conveniently avoided the fact that the USMNT did not even qualify for the WC. Seems to me that USA soccer is in much, much bigger trouble.

It's really simple Ninja- you are by all accounts a lunatic who struggles with making extreme lies up that you then can't back up with any shred of proof to support.

I've asked you something very simple- provide the proof of where Bob said he wants to exterminate Muslims. PRovide the proof of where I "admitted" to putting drugs into my body. Both of which are disgusting lies you've peddled on the board.

OR, you could always just act like a grown adult and say "Gee, I really went overboard and lied about that, and I apologize"

It's literally not even worth having any conversation with you until one of these things is done. You can keep running from this all you want, we'll simply keep reminding you that you owe answers or an apology.

which is it?

More personal attacks and insults, from the guy who has told people to kill themselves and stalked board members wives.
The difference between what I posted and what Wayne "caught me" on was exactly 1 game. Wow!

Who exactly is being petty again?

PS- I noticed that everyone here sounding the alarm about "baseball being in trouble" conveniently avoided the fact that the USMNT did not even qualify for the WC. Seems to me that USA soccer is in much, much bigger trouble.

So you were wrong. But then you flipped out on wayne for pointing out you were wrong.

Like I said, welcome to my life. You will probably be sending death threats to wayne the next time he does it.

Confirmed: Ninja lacks the emotional intelligence to account for the many lies he's pushed.

LOL. Just hilarious at this point.

I've never seen someone try to convince everyone that they're right about everything while everyone knows that this person is a total liar. Studies should be done on your brain.

Confirmed: Ninja lacks the emotional intelligence to account for the many lies he's pushed.

LOL. Just hilarious at this point.

I've never seen someone try to convince everyone that they're right about everything while everyone knows that this person is a total liar. Studies should be done on your brain.

You've accused me of making one lie

I've posted proof of you sending death threats to people on this board and proof of you cyber stalking board members wives.

Wow.

You've accused me of making one lie

I've posted proof of you sending death threats to people on this board and proof of you cyber stalking board members wives.

Wow.

Wow.

You want to lie with impunity and run from your heinous claims. Too bad.

Wow.

You want to lie with impunity and run from your heinous claims. Too bad.

You have been non stop whining, literally ruining this board, about one thing you've claimed I have lied about on the UCF water cooler internet message board.

Meanwhile you've been praising Trump daily who has told one thousand four hundred and eighty six (as of this writing) documented lies as President of the United States of America.

There are no words in the english dictionary that can accurately describe just how stupid you are. The earth would be an inifinitely better place if you held the leader of the free world to just a tiny fraction of a percent of the standard you are trying to hold me to. You are literally pathetic.

source: http://projects.thestar.com/donald-trump-fact-check/

You have been non stop whining, literally ruining this board, about one thing you've claimed I have lied about on the UCF water cooler internet message board.

Meanwhile you've been praising Trump daily who has told one thousand four hundred and eighty six (as of this writing) documented lies as President of the United States of America.

There are no words in the english dictionary that can accurately describe just how stupid you are. The earth would be an inifinitely better place if you held the leader of the free world to just a tiny fraction of a percent of the standard you are trying to hold me to. You are literally pathetic.

source: http://projects.thestar.com/donald-trump-fact-check/

That's actually a hilarious irony. Thanks for pointing that out.

You constantly bash Trump for lying, yet you're the biggest liar on the board. You've made lies on this board that would make even your most hated President proud. He has yet to make the claim that one of his political enemies wants to exterminate all Muslims, while you have. I don't believe he's made the false claim that one of his enemies has admitted to being a drug user either.

Perhaps we should write to Trump and ask him to dialogue with you. You'd surely make him a much more grandiose liar.

That's actually a hilarious irony. Thanks for pointing that out.

You constantly bash Trump for lying, yet you're the biggest liar on the board. You've made lies on this board that would make even your most hated President proud. He has yet to make the claim that one of his political enemies wants to exterminate all Muslims, while you have. I don't believe he's made the false claim that one of his enemies has admitted to being a drug user either.

Perhaps we should write to Trump and ask him to dialogue with you. You'd surely make him a much more grandiose liar.

Lmao, you are hands down the biggest liar on this board. We had a whole thread full of your lies, we were over a dozen. No wonder you ignorantly support Trump. I mean you just completely flipped out on wayne when he pointed out one lie.

But anyways, lying isn't even against the rules of the board, and obviously isn't illegal.

You know what is illegal: cyberstalking. Something you've done to at least one board members' wife, probably more.

Over a third of women report being stalked or threatened on the Internet. Here's what the justice system actually says about their options.

At its most basic legal definition, “cyber-stalking is a repeated course of conduct that’s aimed at a person designed to cause emotional distress and fear of physical harm,” said Danielle Citron, a professor at the University of Maryland’s Francis King Carey School of Law.

a) Cyber harassment, Cyber stalking, etc. in violation of the Women’s Violence Act, Department of Justice Reauthorization Act of 2005, H.R. 3402, titled "Preventing Cyber stalking" and numbered as § 113, §113(a)(3) provides that Section 223(a)(1)(C) applies to "any device or software that can be used to originate telecommunications or other types of communications that are transmitted, in whole or in part, by the Internet; Cyber-stalking and Cyber-harassment laws in violation of the Communications Act, 47 U.S.C. § 223(a)(1)(C) and § 223(h)(1)(B). (b) H.R. 3402 INCLUDES CYBER: Slander, Libel and Harassment.

source: https://www.theatlantic.com/technol...n-and-cant-do-about-online-harassment/382638/

ADVERTISEMENT