ADVERTISEMENT

Just out of curiosity

We’re talking about Purdue, Minnesota and Northwestern in the AAC. Not UCF in the PAC-12. Try to keep up.
UCF would have been undefeated or close to it in the PAC-12. Purdue, Northeastern and Minnesota would win about 8 in the AAC and Nobraska less than that with their losses in OOC games.

UCF would have been undefeated or close to it in the PAC-12. Purdue, Northeastern and Minnesota would win about 8 in the AAC and Nobraska less than that with their losses in OOC games.
You’re so delusional it’s almost adorable if it wasn’t so pathetic. It’s funny you think the AAC little league is even close to big boy Big Ten football.

You’re so delusional it’s almost adorable if it wasn’t so pathetic. It’s funny you think the AAC little league is even close to big boy Big Ten football.
Nobraska is an embarrassment to the Big-10.
They went 4-8 and lost to NIU. Nobraska actually brought down the Big-10 power rankings and should play in the FCS or the MAC at best which they would not win. They don’t belong in the Big-10, because they are little boys. They can’t compete anymore

They went 4-8 and lost to NIU. Nobraska actually brought down the Big-10 power rankings and should play in the FCS or the MAC at best which they would not win. They don’t belong in the Big-10, because they are little boys. They can’t compete anymore

If 4-8 is an embarrassment, what did you call 0-12?

UCFF.0.jpg

Ignorance isnt an excuse. Just because you two clearly do not understand the definition of trolling doesnt mean you/he is not. It doesnt matter what team the forum is for.
Plain and simple you are a dick!

Reactions: Mikesi
Ignorance isnt an excuse. Just because you two clearly do not understand the definition of trolling doesnt mean you/he is not. It doesnt matter what team the forum is for.
Who the hell cares. Now you aren’t even Trolling, but talking about It’s definition. You’re pathetic. Get a life

Yes. Our worst season since the 50’s is an embarrassment. But the Big Ten was recognized as the best conference in the country. So their goes your second argument.

We lost to NIU. So we went and took your coach, staff, recruits and players as a result.

You are little league, so you would definitely not be the expert on big, verses little boy football. In fact, we have been more competitive verse P5 programs and more competitive then the 3 Big Ten in recent years then the 3 teams you mentioned. So their goes your entire argument.

Yes. Our worst season since the 50’s is an embarrassment. But the Big Ten was recognized as the best conference in the country. So their goes your second argument.

We lost to NIU. So we went and took your coach, staff, recruits and players as a result.

You are little league, so would definitely not be the expert on big, verses little boy football.
You haven’t taken 1 player that would actually make a difference. What’s your point?

You are little league, so would definitely not be the expert on big, verses little boy football.

Definite elephant in the room is if Nebraska is such a disgraceful embarrassment, why were every one of UCF's coaches and even some players thrilled to leave UCF for Nebraska?

If your school is less desirable than an "embarrassment" I'd be far too ashamed to defend them 11,000 times on a message board, Mikki.

You haven’t taken 1 player that would actually make a difference. What’s your point?

Right, only took all the coaches that made your 0-12 team relevant again...

UCFF.0.jpg

Last edited:

Nobraska isn’t even talked about anymore when it comes to major college football. You can brag all that you want about the Big-10, but the fact remains that you haven’t been relevant this century. Vanderbilt is to the SEC as Nobraska is to the Big-10, just without Vanderbilt’s academics

You grabbed a few crap defensive coaches that will be your Achilles heel for years to come. You lost to NIU, simply because you aren’t good anymore.

Here’s to Tre Neal:

The secondary of Nebraska is particularly bereft. Those primary six returnees combined for 3.5 TFLs and nine passes defensed. UCF’s Kyle Gibson had two and eight by himself.

So yeah, there’s plenty of playing time available for any newcomer ready to make an impact. [roll]

Your own coach didn’t vote for you as being relevant and even said that Neal wouldn’t be starting for UCF. Sloppy seconds from a little boy program [roll]

sHvKby.png

A starting DB and your back up QB is definitely more then 1 player that makes a difference. It generally means your 3rd string QB is now the back up. But I digress. The point I’m making is simple. Pointing at our worst season in school history as if it’s a troll is pointless. Because Nebraska got the coach they wanted out of it and UCF lost their entire staff as a result of it.

It’s a positive for Nebraska and a negative for UCF. One fan base is celebrating, while the other is having a meltdown.

A starting DB and your back up QB is definitely more then 1 player that makes a difference. It generally means your 3rd string QB is now the back up. But I digress. The point I’m making is simple. Pointing at our worst season in school history as if it’s a troll is pointless. Because Nebraska got the coach they wanted out of it and UCF lost their entire staff as a result of it.

It’s a positive for Nebraska and a negative for UCF. One fan base is celebrating, while the other is having a meltdown.
One is happy on a maybe 1 day we’ll be good and the other is let’s just keep the train rolling.

Nobraska isn’t even talked about anymore when it comes to major college football. You can brag all that you want about the Big-10, but the fact remains that you haven’t been relevant this century. Vanderbilt is to the SEC as Nobraska is to the Big-10, just without Vanderbilt’s academics

You grabbed a few crap defensive coaches that will be your Achilles heel for years to come. You lost to NIU, simply because you aren’t good anymore.

Here’s to Tre Neal:

The secondary of Nebraska is particularly bereft. Those primary six returnees combined for 3.5 TFLs and nine passes defensed. UCF’s Kyle Gibson had two and eight by himself.

So yeah, there’s plenty of playing time available for any newcomer ready to make an impact. [roll]

Your own coach didn’t vote for you as being relevant and even said that Neal wouldn’t be starting for UCF. Sloppy seconds from a little boy program [roll]

sHvKby.png
Nebraska was the top treading story this past offseason and one of the top stories for fall camp. ESPN had time to mention Nebraska football a few times already this week while discussing the OSU disgraceful situation. So again, you’re argument is fake news. What else you got?

One is happy on a maybe 1 day we’ll be good and the other is let’s just keep the train rolling.

My previous response to your post is still relevant.

Nebraska was the top treading story this past offseason and one of the top stories for fall camp. ESPN had time to mention Nebraska football a few times already this week while discussing the OSU disgraceful situation. So again, you’re argument is fake news. What else you got?
They mention you when talking about a coach being possibly fired? Boy that’s exciting.

My previous response to your post is still relevant.
The backup QB that was never going to be an elite starter and a former starting DB. Not sure if he would have started this year or not but getting burned like Richard Sherman is now is not what I wanted in our starter.

Seems like your anxiety levels are reaching critical levels! 4-8 and now 5-7 or 6-6 after 20 years of irrelevancy just can’t be very fun

We went 13-0, won a NC and beat Auburn. We are ranked in the preseason polls and expectations are very similar for 2018

Nobraska is coming off 4-8, a loss to NIU and a projected record of 6-6. No defensive help in site. Trolling UCF boards day and night. Their own coach didn’t vote for them

Wonder who’s celebrating and who’s having the meltdown??? See below

drxZnv.png

Definite elephant in the room is if Nebraska is such a disgraceful embarrassment, why were every one of UCF's coaches and even some players thrilled to leave UCF for Nebraska?

If your school is less desirable than an "embarrassment" I'd be far too ashamed to defend them 11,000 times on a message board, Mikki.

Right, only took all the coaches that made your 0-12 team relevant again...

UCFF.0.jpg

You are a bigger moron than blackbawlsforever. I will start with the HC and give 35 million reasons why he was thrilled. Desperate times call for desperate measures, and Nebraska was certainly desperate. I am guessing you really can't be as stupid as you sound, probably just a typical cornholio troll.......

Oh so Frost was willing to leave your Imaginary National Champions for a program in "desperation mode"? Boy, that says a lot about the state of your program.

how hard is that to understand.......Mommy, Daddy, Osborne and $35M

So much discussion about a team that is coming off 4-8 and zero preseason votes

It’s like trying to having a discussion with ants

So why did your players and recruits also leave for "desperation mode"?

They weren't looking forward to playing another 3 loss team in the National Championship presented by Imaginationland?

Seriously what are you talking about? The only player that bailed out was Vedral, not at all hard to understand that, is it? Tre Neal is a Grad Transfer who was not even on the UCF depth chart. He wasn't going to get any playing time. Who else hotshot??? No one!!!!

Bring back the USF trolls!! At least they win more games than they lose and play in Bowl games. Where is Crambone?

Reactions: firm_bizzle
Bring back the USF trolls!! At least they win more games than they lose and play in Bowl games. Where is Crambone?

At least the USF trolls know a little about UCF, they don't have to make as much shit up.........

6-6 for Nobraska!! 6-6 for Nobraska!! He has us back up to mediocre and irrelevancy!! He had us at 5-7 and now 6-6

Yay!!!! :cool2:[banana]
Just making sure. Earlier you said we would not win another game. Then you said we would win 8. Now you’re back to 6. Just making sure I’m dealing with a complete idiot.

Just making sure. Earlier you said we would not win another game. Then you said we would win 8. Now you’re back to 6. Just making sure I’m dealing with a complete idiot.
Oh yeah. I’m the idiot. Stop your obsessive meltdown and get a defense

You’ve been competing with Einstein intelligence all evening.

I never said you would win 8. Now you have reading competition issues in Nobraska

Let me simply it for you. You’ll win 1-6 games

Oh yeah. I’m the idiot. Stop your obsessive meltdown and get a defense

You’ve been competing with Einstein intelligence all evening.

I never said you would win 8. Now you have reading competition issues in Nobraska

Let me simply it for you. You’ll win 1-6 games
Stop your meltdown and thanks for the coach, staff, recruits and players.

Reactions: HeupelsThirdChin
At least the USF trolls know a little about UCF

My 7 year old cousin knows more about Seattle area Pop Warner football than all of us. He is therefore the beacon of knowledge.

You lost to NIU. Enjoy 2-10 this year.

You lost to everyone. Enjoy your 12 pillow fights against the other community colleges in your conference lmao

You have no basis of fact behind that statement, it's purely your speculation. Given your lack of logic in other posts, it doesn't seem to come from a place of credibility.

I have those, let's look at how the AAC did in their bowl games.

How about when the best team in your conference besides UCF (Memphis) lost to an unranked Iowa State team that lost 4 games in their conference?

That's not speculation, it's a fact that they were the 5th best Big 12 team and nearly had a losing record in their conference.

How about when the 3rd best team in your conference (USF) needed an absolute prayer to beat a Texas Tech team that nearly fired their coach for finishing 8th in their conference with a 3-6 record?

Sorry to knock you off that high horse. AAC is weak, buddy.

Last edited:

You are little league, so you would definitely not be the expert on big, verses little boy football. In fact, we have been more competitive verse P5 programs and more competitive then the 3 Big Ten in recent years then the 3 teams you mentioned. So their goes your entire argument.

You are so delusional. I honestly hope for your sake that you are just trolololing somewhere.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT