ADVERTISEMENT

Just out of curiosity

My 7 year old cousin knows more about Seattle area Pop Warner football than all of us. He is therefore the beacon of knowledge.

You lost to everyone. Enjoy your 12 pillow fights against the other community colleges in your conference lmao
I miss Heupels' 2nd chin...

Reactions: SurfaceWarrior
I have those, let's look at how the AAC did in their bowl games.

How about when the best team in your conference besides UCF (Memphis) lost to an unranked Iowa State team that lost 4 games in their conference?

That's not speculation, it's a fact that they were the 5th best Big 12 team and nearly had a losing record in their conference.

How about when the 3rd best team in your conference (USF) needed an absolute prayer to beat a Texas Tech team that nearly fired their coach for finishing 8th in their conference with a 3-6 record?

Sorry to knock you off that high horse. AAC is weak, buddy.

And an Iowa State team that beat the top two teams in the conference.

A feat I would guess Nebraska hasnt done in a looong time considering last time they won a conference was almost TWO decades ago

[roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll]

My 7 year old cousin knows more about Seattle area Pop Warner football than all of us. He is therefore the beacon of knowledge.

You lost to everyone. Enjoy your 12 pillow fights against the other community colleges in your conference lmao

tUySVx.jpg

Yesterday and 40 years ago is all the same to you shuckers. That's so cute.

To answer the OP. I was more of an NFL fan back then but I do remember the Frost NC year and the Frazier dominance. I was still young but I remember rooting against Nebraska after the freak play in the end zone. I Just felt they didn’t really earn it. I also generally root for the under dog unless it’s my team so that had a lot to play in it. I think I was Nebraska’ed out at that point too.

Reactions: Crazyhole
Stop your meltdown and thanks for the coach, staff, recruits and players.
The meltdown is from the insecure the fan of the NGEbraska disaster that’s about to happen. Enjoy 1-6 wins in the big boy conference that you shouldn’t be in with a second teamer stolen from a little boy conference leading a defense by a second rate defensive coordinator.

Can’t wait [roll]

Post+on++_97f246c01333da63f820e2515af7ad43.jpg

Blackshirts foreverFour-Star Recruit
You know, I honestly thought both parties were just having some fun. Didn’t realize I ruffled and tilted so many of you. So, with that said I will retire from posting on this board.

I wish UCF a good healthy fall camp. A good season. And I am sorry to those I triggered.

So long friends and Go Knights.

Shit must be slow in Nebraska right now (always). I'm a born and raised Okie, and OU alum. I miss the old days of the OU\Husker games. Still think the B1G is a weird fit for Nebraska, but whatever. I will say that the comments in here by some Husker fans is really insolent. Used to be that Husker fans = respect and good sportsmanship. I guess some shitstains snuck into the mix at some point. I know I'd never behave this way on a Nebraska board. /shrug

Post+on++_97f246c01333da63f820e2515af7ad43.jpg

You know, I honestly thought both parties were just having some fun. Didn’t realize I ruffled and tilted so many of you. So, with that said I will retire from posting on this board.

I wish UCF a good healthy fall camp. A good season. And I am sorry to those I triggered.

Clearly this is Shitheadforever but in reality this could be any cornholio in their mamas basement or the trailer behind the barn.....

The meltdown is from the insecure the fan of the NGEbraska disaster that’s about to happen. Enjoy 1-6 wins in the big boy conference that you shouldn’t be in with a second teamer stolen from a little boy conference leading a defense by a second rate defensive coordinator.

Can’t wait [roll]
Thanks for admitting you’re little leaguers, and that Nebraska is big boy football lol.

Reactions: HeupelsThirdChin
Thanks for admitting you’re little leaguers, and that Nebraska is big boy football lol.
Nobraska is our little brother. That’s why you are here. You’re the last of the pathetic, lonely, obsessed, regular, trolls left. Haven’t done anything this century. 2017 and now 2018, but you stole our coach, second teamer Tre Neal and a stud defensive coordinator!!! NGEBRASKA has to play defense??? Who would have thought.

Hahahahahahahahahahahna [roll]

Nobraska is our little brother. That’s why you are here. You’re the last of the pathetic, lonely, obsessed, regular, trolls left. Haven’t done anything this century. 2017 and now 2018, but you stole our coach, second teamer Tre Neal and a stud defensive coordinator!!! NGEBRASKA has to play defense??? Who would have thought.

Hahahahahahahahahahahna [roll]
You’re never going to get over this meltdown! Lol keep it going.

You’re never going to get over this meltdown! Lol keep it going.
Time to throw in the white towel like the rest of your Cornholio friends. You’re getting hammered from all angles, but you’re too stupid to realize it. You’ve been defeated. Your continuous presence here is the definition of a meltdown and everyone sees it

Here is the proof that you can’t control yourself
We own you and are in your head 24/7

UCF would have been undefeated or close to it in the PAC-12. Purdue, Northeastern and Minnesota would win about 8 in the AAC and Nobraska less than that with their losses in OOC games.

Northwestern would have been the 2nd best team in the AAC last year. They go largely unnoticed but that has become a pretty dang good program over the last 20 years.

Other than that, I agree. Nebraska and Purdue would have struggled to go .500 last year.

Northwestern would have been the 2nd best team in the AAC last year. They go largely unnoticed but that has become a pretty dang good program over the last 20 years.

Other than that, I agree. Nebraska and Purdue would have struggled to go .500 last year.
I don’t agree that they were better than at least 3 teams. They barely beat a mediocre Kentucky team in the Bowl and Duke crushed them.
Both those games were outside the Big-10, so that has to say something

Last edited:
We played the big bad Big-10 on the road in 2017 and crushed them 38-10.

Time to throw in the white towel like the rest of your Cornholio friends. You’re getting hammered from all angles, but you’re too stupid to realize it. You’ve been defeated. Your continuous presence here is the definition of a meltdown and everyone sees it

Here is the proof that you can’t control yourself
We own you and are in your head 24/7

We won your entire program. Nebraska went into Orlando and dropped an Atomic Bomb on your athletic department.

We won your entire program. Nebraska went into Orlando and dropped an Atomic Bomb on your athletic department.
How does it feel to be 4-8 and predicted to be
5-7 or 6-6 with a disaster of a defense?? A second team UCF player leading your so-called big boy conference secondary that you don’t belong in and a mediocre at best defensive coordinator? Your meltdown is nearly complete You can’t answer the simplest of questions, because you know it’s real and true

So Heupel’s high powered offense only mustered 3 points?

Didn’t Nebraska beat Purdue?

Hey jack asses, that was early on in the season before the offense got rolling, but regardless I don't give a shit about Missouri any more than I give a shit about you morons. CJH now has a Heisman candidate QB and a clown car full of talent. There is no way in any universe that UCF only scores 3 points in a game next year. Run along and go beat your meat.........

Last edited:
Reactions: Mikesi
Without Frost, you might as well be.

What a idiot
You’re the biggest moron known to man. The players aren’t even the same. Duh!

Heupel and Shannon are better than Frost and Chinander.

UCF is better than NGEBRASKA

Frost doesn’t coach defense, so Nobraska is in for disaster

Hey jack asses that was early on in the season before the offense got rolling, but regardless I don't give a shit about Missouri any more than I give a shit about you morons. CJH now has a Heisman candidate QB and a clown car full of talent. There is no way in any universe that UCF only scores 3 points in a game next year. Run along and go beat your meat.........
Easy..... Geez.

Just pointing out the obvious.

I don’t remember Frost ever calling a game that resulted in just 3 points.

You’re the biggest moron known to man. The players aren’t even the same. Duh!

Heupel and Shannon are better than Frost and Chinander.

UCF is better than NGEBRASKA

Frost doesn’t coach defense, so Nobraska is in for disaster
Ummm........... No one in college football would agree.

Hey jack asses, that was early on in the season before the offense got rolling, but regardless I don't give a shit about Missouri any more than I give a shit about you morons. CJH now has a Heisman candidate QB and a clown car full of talent. There is no way in any universe that UCF only scores 3 points in a game next year. Run along and go beat your meat.........

Missouri outrecruits UCF every year. You do know Missouri's QB Drew Lock has been in Heisman talks just asking as Milton right? Might pull a Baker Mayfield and actually win one now that they're free of growing boi Heupel.

You're 100% correct about that! He's taking a major downgrade in talent by coming to your Community College.

Missouri recruiting rankings -
2014 - 39th
2015 - 25th
2016 - 43rd

UCF recruiting rankings -
2014 - 71st
2015 - 61st
2016 - 65th

There you go again with recruiting rankings......Newsflash: they don't mean shit

Missouri outrecruits UCF every year. You do know Missouri's QB Drew Lock has been in Heisman talks just asking as Milton right? Might pull a Baker Mayfield and actually win one now that they're free of growing boi Heupel.

There you go again with recruiting rankings......Newsflash: they don't mean shit. BTW you are more of an idiot than Shitheadforever. Im done with you!

:joy:

Reactions: Mikesi
That’s because no one in college football has heard of Chinander. Idiot. :chairshot:
My point exactly. Chinander coached at UCF and no body ever heard of him. Now he is in a big boy conference where he can shine. Heupel is known for getting fired from Oklahoma.

My point exactly. Chinander coached at UCF and no body ever heard of him. Now he is in a big boy conference where he can shine. Heupel is known for getting fired from Oklahoma.

Only because he is CSFs best friend, NADA to do with his abilities, PERIOD....

You will see soon enough

You still haven’t answered my question about how it feels to be irrelevant for 20 years, coming off 4-8 and looking at 1-6 wins.

Want to know how a UCF fan feels? Amazing!!

Ngebraska fans are ****ed. We are not

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT