ADVERTISEMENT

Kavanaugh Vote Now in Jeopardy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ford:

Prosecutor Rachel Mitchell: "Have you ever given tips or advice to somebody who was looking to take a polygraph test?"

Christine Blasey Ford: "Never." pic.twitter.com/k5Pm424f22

— Ryan Saavedra (@RealSaavedra) September 30, 2018

Ford's ex-boyfriend:

During some of the time we were dating, Dr. Ford lived with Monica L. McLean, who I understood to be her life-long best friend. During that time, it was my understanding that McLean was interviewing with jobs with the FBI and the US Attorney’s Office. I witnessed Dr. Ford help McLean prepare for a potential polygraph exam. Dr. Ford explained in detail what to expect, how polygraphs worked and helped McLean become familiar and less nervous about the exam. Dr. Ford was able to help because of her background in psychology.

I demand the FBI investigate Ford for perjury!

Finally, something that actually warrants an FBI investigation. THIS is perjury.

Reactions: UCFBS and UCFWayne
I'd also like to remind everyone that @fried-chicken 's favorite scumbag lawyer, Avenatti, whom he posted over and over and over again previously, has totally embarrassed himself by pimping the false claims of the "4th" woman that utterly blew up in her and his face for the entire nation to see.

I remind everyone just for when @fried-chicken again starts posting bullshit ramblings from this disgraced lawyer-in-name-only / MSNBC hit personality.

Reactions: UCFBS and UCFWayne
I'd also like to remind everyone that @fried-chicken 's favorite scumbag lawyer, Avenatti, whom he posted over and over and over again previously, has totally embarrassed himself by pimping the false claims of the "4th" woman that utterly blew up in her and his face for the entire nation to see.

I remind everyone just for when @fried-chicken again starts posting bullshit ramblings from this disgraced lawyer-in-name-only / MSNBC hit personality.
None of this is true. Witnesses are backing up his client.

Ford:

Prosecutor Rachel Mitchell: "Have you ever given tips or advice to somebody who was looking to take a polygraph test?"

Christine Blasey Ford: "Never." pic.twitter.com/k5Pm424f22

— Ryan Saavedra (@RealSaavedra) September 30, 2018

Ford's ex-boyfriend:

During some of the time we were dating, Dr. Ford lived with Monica L. McLean, who I understood to be her life-long best friend. During that time, it was my understanding that McLean was interviewing with jobs with the FBI and the US Attorney’s Office. I witnessed Dr. Ford help McLean prepare for a potential polygraph exam. Dr. Ford explained in detail what to expect, how polygraphs worked and helped McLean become familiar and less nervous about the exam. Dr. Ford was able to help because of her background in psychology.

I demand the FBI investigate Ford for perjury!
1. Learn how to post a tweet good Lord it's 2018 you're embarrassing to millennials.

2. The line of questioning was if she had been coached. You look foolish again.

1. Learn how to post a tweet good Lord it's 2018 you're embarrassing to millennials.

Are you really this dumb or just trying to see your own facts again?

The question was literally asking if her if she had ever GIVEN advice or tips. There is no possible way to interpret the question as you have stated here, unless you're blind or willfully seeing something that does not exist to fit your own narrative.

I just find it beyond comical that Kavanaugh is being accused of lying about things that literally nobody would know except for him, and at the same time those same people are denying the easily verifiable fact that she DID lie.

Reactions: UCFWayne
I just find it beyond comical that Kavanaugh is being accused of lying about things that literally nobody would know except for him, and at the same time those same people are denying the easily verifiable fact that she DID lie.
What a out memory loss? He admitted that to his friends in an email.

Are you really this dumb or just trying to see your own facts again?

The question was literally asking if her if she had ever GIVEN advice or tips. There is no possible way to interpret the question as you have stated here, unless you're blind or willfully seeing something that does not exist to fit your own narrative.
This is a verifiable lie by anyone who bothers to click play on the tweet I linked (that you didn't know how to)

The line of questioning doesn't matter. The actual question matters.
MITCHELL: Had — have you ever given tips or advice to somebody who was looking to take a polygraph test?

FORD: Never.”

She flat out blatantly lied. I'm guessing Mitchell knew something about this before she asked the question. Investigators will often ask questions out of sequence because lawyers prepare you in sequence for questions that follow the same line of questioning. To get to the truth, you have to mix it up.

So, you're telling me that the question wasn't asked in that video you linked?
I'm telling you that the line of questioning was on coaching on tips and advice for how to take a test. So the statement by the ex didn't refute that question as it said Dr Ford explained how the machine works. That's way different than what she was asked.

This is a verifiable lie by anyone who bothers to click play on the tweet I linked (that you didn't know how to)

Just to be clear, if you were under oath and was asked the question of whether or not Ford was asked if she had ever given tips or advice to someone regarding a polygraph, your answer would be no?

Huh? If that's coming from Trump, it means they have a problem with the President. So it doesn't matter who he nominates, if it comes from him, they won't want him ... or her. In fact, Trump even eluded to that ... saying they shouldn't take it out on Kavanaugh, but him.

I do agree that it was extremely poor taste for POTUS -- even if he was at a private, fund raising event -- to mock Ford. But some of what he said was no different than what Democratic Senators have been saying about Kavanaugh.

Which is why nothing will change. Politics as usual. Nothing to do with #metoo at all.

Just to be clear, if you were under oath and was asked the question of whether or not Ford was asked if she had ever given tips or advice to someone regarding a polygraph, your answer would be no?
I would say no. I have a mild understanding of how lie detectors work. If a friend asked me and I told them how they work I wouldn't consider that a tip or advice.

I would say no. I have a mild understanding of how lie detectors work. If a friend asked me and I told them how they work I wouldn't consider that a tip or advice.
Did you read the letter? That’s not what was alleged. She was coaching her using her knowledge as a psychologist.

Reactions: UCFWayne and UCFBS
Even The Atlantic, one of the last, bastions of classic, critically thinking Liberals, did offer up this paragraph, among their disagreement.

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2018/10/why-i-wouldnt-confirm-brett-kavanaugh/571936/

"Perhaps if I believed Kavanaugh’s testimony in its totality, if I believed his denial—and thus his anger—to be entirely righteous, I could see fit to look past the impropriety of his performance. If Kavanaugh is, in fact, wholly innocent, after all, what has happened to him is so monstrous that perhaps we might forgive him the excess in view of the pressures he is under and the wrongs he would clearly have suffered—though the outburst was part of his prepared statement and thus should be seen as his considered decision about what he wanted to say."

Both Thomas and now Kavanaugh finally 'got tired of it' during the 11th hour. A lot of people think this exposes something about the Republicans. No, to me, it exposes everything about the Democrats.

People are free to disagree, but we're destroying someone's career -- even outside the SCOTUS -- over something that happened in high school and -- allegedly -- more in college, using laundry and teenage banter as 'evidence,' and otherwise stretching -- when not a single person, even when named by the accuser, can corroborate even 1 piece of the alleged attack.

This is where it all breaks down. This is not #metoo. This is #ithinkbutcantremember.

Did you read the letter? That’s not what was alleged. She was coaching her using her knowledge as a psychologist.
Yep. She wasn't coached. She coached others!

I guess this is an "I did not have sex" type of answer the Bill made famous.

"No, I was not coached" ... "I'm so good, I coach others! Ha! Ha!"

I love how the left keeps saying she's an 'expert' on memories and other things, but now won't address the fact that she's an expert on polygraphs too. ;)

Listen no one gives a shit about this. I'm not surprised you all latched onto the Twitter reporter because you need an out. You need a way to make Dr Ford seem bad or dishonest. Now that you have it you've given yourself a path to disregarding her whole testimony. If Kavanaugh had said the same thing you'd disregard it.

Like when he said he never had memory loss or blacked out yet emailed his friends about memory loss during a drinking game.

No one here cares about that at all. Because of politics.

The "Renate alumnus" deal is a perfect example of people inferring something and then calling him a liar when it doesn't match their presumption. He says they didnt have a sexual relationship, she says they didnt have a sexual relationship, but "gosh darnit that doesn't fit my narrative so he must be lying".

Renate also said she was 'hurt and humiliated' by the reference. Gee, why was that? Funny thing. Kavanaugh mentioned a long list of friends who were girls in high school. Where were all of their "alumnus clubs" if this was the 'thing to do' among guys with female friends?

Is this crass sexual reference 'hard evidence?' Hardly. But if they are honest, any guy who heard the 'Renate alumnus' designation knew exactly what that was about. Kavanaugh's 'explanation' was a joke and his defenders here know it.

Yep. She wasn't coached. She coached others!

I guess this is an "I did not have sex" type of answer the Bill made famous.

"No, I was not coached" ... "I'm so good, I coach others! Ha! Ha!"

I love how the left keeps saying she's an 'expert' on memories and other things, but now won't address the fact that she's an expert on polygraphs too. ;)
And.... wouldn’t this call her own polygraph results into question. If she understands the psychology so well that she has techniques to condition the physical response, you’d have to throw that out entirely. Then what is she left with?

They really need to turn the full records over to the committee. Since she shared her therapists records with the Post, those should also be entered into evidence in their entirety. Let’s find out what they really said.

It’s about time we got to determine for ourselves whether she has any credibility or not. I’m not happy taking liars like Blumenthal’s word for it.

Reactions: UCFBS
Renate also said she was 'hurt and humiliated' by the reference. Gee, why was that? Funny thing. Kavanaugh mentioned a long list of friends who were girls in high school. Where were all of their "alumnus clubs" if this was the 'thing to do' among guys with female friends?

Is this crass sexual reference 'hard evidence?' Hardly. But if they are honest, any guy who heard the 'Renate alumnus' designation knew exactly what that was about. Kavanaugh's 'explanation' was a joke and his defenders here know it.
No, you don’t know exactly what it means. You’re guessing and substituting your own biases to form an opinion. Which is what anyone else would be doing as well.

You need a way to make Dr Ford seem bad or dishonest.
No, not before.
Most only questioned her memory when no one else -- people she named -- could corroborate anything about any party.

But now? Yes, she was dishonest.
She was completely dishonest about the polygraph.

So ... what is now being argued is that Dr. Ford is being as dishonest as people claim Kavanaugh is about his drinking.
That is a fair argument.

Just like no one cares if Kavanaugh is innocent or not ... because of politics.
That is a huge, glass house you're standing in.

The difference here is ... Kavanuagh's career is now ruined.
Even if he doesn't make it to SCOTUS ... it's over.

heard that the investigation might end fairly soon
The US media is already complaining that a lot of people have tried to contact the FBI, and the FBI has not investigated them.
But the FBI is limiting the scope of their investigation to the first 2 accusers, and will not be investigating anything else.

It's pretty clear the 3rd is non-credible, as no one can corroborate Kavanaugh as a date rape drug pusher and gang rapist.
It's all teenage and college banter and other non-sense.

I know a lot of people who used to brag about drinking and wild parties.
And there are enough women who hung around with Kavanaugh, that signed letters of support, they would have easily told the FBI otherwise if it was true.

Listen no one gives a shit about this. I'm not surprised you all latched onto the Twitter reporter because you need an out. You need a way to make Dr Ford seem bad or dishonest. Now that you have it you've given yourself a path to disregarding her whole testimony. If Kavanaugh had said the same thing you'd disregard it.

Like when he said he never had memory loss or blacked out yet emailed his friends about memory loss during a drinking game.

The letter was sent to Grassley and is now a part of the Senate deliberations. It's far more than one Twitter reporter.

Also, the letter is far more than the polygraph. He also states that she never brought up being sexually assaulted during their 6 years, never brought up Kavanaugh, never expressed a fear of flying on any of their travels (including long flights), never expressed claustrophobia including when she lived in a very small house in Hawaii, and lived in houses with one door with no problems.

In other words, he's stating that she is exaggerating or inventing all of these fears as symptoms of an attack that didn't seem to exist until 2012.

The polygraph is just the most glaring of the claims in the letter.

Reactions: UCFWayne and UCFBS
The letter was sent to Grassley and is now a part of the Senate deliberations. It's far more than one Twitter reporter.

Also, the letter is far more than the polygraph. He also states that she never brought up being sexually assaulted during their 6 years, never brought up Kavanaugh, never expressed a fear of flying on any of their travels (including long flights), never expressed claustrophobia including when she lived in a very small house in Hawaii, and lived in houses with one door with no problems.

In other words, he's stating that she is exaggerating or inventing all of these fears as symptoms of an attack that didn't seem to exist until 2012.

@fried-chicken was lobbying to sink BK over a dispute related to high school slang written in a yearbook 37 years ago, but thinks we're just being meanies for pointing out that Ford is on record as having actually perjured herself in a manner that cannot be denied.

As he said, it's all politics. The politics of the left wing heinous smear campaign.

@fried-chicken was lobbying to sink BK over a dispute related to high school slang written in a yearbook 37 years ago, but thinks we're just being meanies for pointing out that Ford is on record as having actually perjured herself in a manner that cannot be denied.

As he said, it's all politics. The politics of the left wing heinous smear campaign.
Got me.

Well, the friend is denying it, disputing it ever happened, as even Fox just published ...
This has become a circus. That said, this is about damn time!
The only thing I'm certain of, in all of this, was the "handling" of the letter by Feinstein. It should have come out during the summer ... not in the final week before the vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT