ADVERTISEMENT

Man pulls gun on victim wearing MAGA hat

The hate rages from the news and celebrities. The press secretary can't even eat lunch at specific places. There is so much radical left wing hate these days.

The hate rages from the news and celebrities. The press secretary can't even eat lunch at specific places. There is so much radical left wing hate these days.
how does the left have so much hate? i was told over and over again after trump won that love trumps hate. LOL

are you advocating for violence?
If I go to a bar and ruin peoples night by being a piece of shit I accept that there is a possibility that I get my ass beat.

That's one reason I choose to behave myself.

MAGA dirtbags haven't behaved themselves and so there is a chance of violence against them. Anyone who works for Trump can't eat in public because the people they serve despise them. If you want to be well liked, do things that people will like you for. Otherwise you take what you get.

If I go to a bar and ruin peoples night by being a piece of shit I accept that there is a possibility that I get my ass beat.

MAGA dirtbags haven't behaved themselves and so there is a chance of violence against them. Anyone who works for Trump can't eat in public because the people they serve despise them. If you want to be well liked, do things that people will like you for. Otherwise you take what you get.
Seems like you are blurring the line between disliking someone and assaulting them.

Seems like you are blurring the line between disliking someone and assaulting them.

Everyone's line between those two things is in a different spot. If you push it by being intentionally offensive you may find yourself across that line for someone.

That is a societal norm. If MAGA chuds can't understand that then they will face situations like this.

Everyone's line between those two things is in a different spot. If you push it by being intentionally offensive you may find yourself across that line for someone.

That is a societal norm. If MAGA chuds can't understand that then they will face situations like this.

Thats the problem. You feel that its normal to insult and attack people who have a different political belief than you do, so its acceptable.

Thats the problem. You feel that its normal to insult and attack people who have a different political belief than you do, so its acceptable.
i think it would be great if some people in maga hats assaulted chicken and his family at a restaurant because of his leftist politics.*

i think it would be great if some people in maga hats assaulted chicken and his family at a restaurant because of his leftist politics.*
Wouldnt happen. The mob mentality doesn't really exist on the right in today's america. There are instances of a singular person from the right going after someone who is a leftist but it never involves a mob. Conversely, the left has a propensity to jump on board when someone begins an attack on a person that stands on the other side of the aisle.

Reactions: UCFWayne

Hopefully this is just message board trolling or you need to reflect on your life.

Lmao you have cemented your place as nothing more than 85's little water cooler bitch. You both desperately try to dig up any story that no one gives a shit about to further your red hat agenda.

You nailed it, Crazy! [thumb2]

Didn't these jokers behave the same damn way when those African American athletes in the NFL knelt during the playing of the National Anthem?

Wait a minute...oops, nevermind. :oops:

Just maybe some support the president with a great economy and unemployment numbers. Maybe
And wearing a MAGA hat puts you at risk of getting assaulted. Just like wearing a confederate flag shirt or a KKK hood does. I wouldn't wear a pro abortion shirt around but if I did and I got punched do you think I would be partially to blame?

Reactions: DaShuckster
And wearing a MAGA hat puts you at risk of getting assaulted. Just like wearing a confederate flag shirt or a KKK hood does. I wouldn't wear a pro abortion shirt around but if I did and I got punched do you think I would be partially to blame?
No.

You nailed it, Crazy! [thumb2]

Didn't these jokers behave the same damn way when those African American athletes in the NFL knelt during the playing of the National Anthem?

Wait a minute...oops, nevermind. :oops:
Maybe I missed it, but were any of them victims of assault?

Maybe I missed it, but were any of them victims of assault?

They were insulted and villainized throughout social media. And get this -- a couple of them were even 'black-balled' by league owners. I dunno about you but taking away one's livelihood is one seriously nasty assault if you ask me.

Clearly the Courts agreed. :)

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/feb/18/vans-store-employee-fired-after-harassing-teen-mag/

a vans store employee thought it was a good idea to curse at a 14yr old boy for a maga hat. hes now unemployed. tds is very real.

im sure hell find another job pretty quickly considering how good trumps economy is though.

Oh no! He said some bad words?!? Wow that is just so terrible, I hope the racist inbred little shit wearing the maga hat was able to overcome that tragedy.

Don't be scumbags and you won't be hated by the citizens of America.

People thought Obama was a liar....W was dumb...Carter was overwhelmed....Clinton was a rapist. Dont remember hate like this.

If a white guy pulled a gun on someone wearing a Kaepernick shirt....all hell would break loose. CNN would be reporting live from KY for 30 days straight.

People thought Obama was a liar....W was dumb...Carter was overwhelmed....Clinton was a rapist. Dont remember hate like this.

If a white guy pulled a gun on someone wearing a Kaepernick shirt....all hell would break loose. CNN would be reporting live from KY for 30 days straight.
Not really. Polarizing at best. Especially on this board.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/feb/18/vans-store-employee-fired-after-harassing-teen-mag/

a vans store employee thought it was a good idea to curse at a 14yr old boy for a maga hat. hes now unemployed. tds is very real.

im sure hell find another job pretty quickly considering how good trumps economy is though.

Can you please continue with the updates on this story? We are all rooting for this guy to pull through. Really hope he makes it, it must be really terrible for racists to be insulted in public.

@UCFWayne can we please get an update on the guy who had mean words said to him? Thoughts and prayers that he makes a full recovery. :pray::pray::americanflag::okay:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT