ADVERTISEMENT

Milton update thread

I believe he is scheduled for re-construction surgery before the Fiesta Bowl. That means he's going to have to fly in one of those nice Delta over seas planes to Phoenix with the first class seats where you can lay down and lift your leg(s). You have to keep the leg raised up with these type of injuries to keep the blood flowing and swelling down.

4 surgeries. Geez. That’s so rough mentally and physically even for the toughest person. And Expensive!

He’s a 20 year old kid. I had 2 major dental surgeries several weeks apart and that was enough. I couldn’t imagine 4 knee surgeries in under 1 month!

DvbdaMpUcAAT3S6.jpg

Amazing!

So.., let me get this straight. He has had his final reconstructive knee surgery?

Didn’t need reconstruction as the damage was limited to his patella?

He is able to lift before reconstruction??

If he has had reconstruction, I didn’t realize that you can do so much lifting in a month, as you’re not completely healed.

Nonetheless, this is a great sign and there is a lot that us fans don’t know. That’s probably why he hasn’t been ruled out fo 2019 entirely

This video definitely makes the above statement valid.

Reactions: GoKnights2003
So.., let me get this straight. He has had his final reconstructive knee surgery?

not sure, not that I’m aware of

Even in the best case scenario /borderline miracle it would probably be a Sam Jackson situation where he might be ok by December. But at that point it would be wreckless in my opinion for coaches to play him 1 or 2 games & risk a 2020 return.

not sure, not that I’m aware of

Even in the best case scenario /borderline miracle it would probably be a Sam Jackson situation where he might be ok by December. But at that point it would be wreckless in my opinion for coaches to play him 1 or 2 games & risk a 2020 return.
I thought about this yesterday.

What’s the point of coming back in 2019 if you’re not 100% without a doubt

Who wants to be a shell of themselves when it took a everything he had just to win in 2018?

He’s going to be running his 4.6 40 in September? November? December? You don’t just get back to THAT level by being healthy. Then you have to work on your speed, lateral movement, cutting ability, etc. We aren’t talking about activities of daily living here, but the level to compete in college football at the highest level

Just wait into the end of 2019 for some reps or 2020 to be fully healthy. As a fan, I can wait.

Reactions: Yaes
Amazing!

Didn’t need reconstruction as the damage was limited to his patella?

He is able to lift before reconstruction??

If he has had reconstruction, I didn’t realize that you can do so much lifting in a month, as you’re not completely healed.

Nonetheless, this is a great sign and there is a lot that us fans don’t know. That’s probably why he hasn’t been ruled out fo 2019 entirely

This video definitely makes the above statement valid.
I would bet he hasn’t had any reconstructive surgery yet, but is a leg press possible with a torn ACL and MCL?

I would bet he hasn’t had any reconstructive surgery yet, but is a leg press possible with a torn ACL and MCL?
I doubt it would be possible or recommended

However, i’m not an orthopedic surgeon or physical therapist

Looks damn promising through!

There is no upside to him playing in 2019. At best he couldn't be ready till late in the season, so then you have two conclusions you have a team that is playing well and doesn't require him to play but he comes in to play meaningless snaps. Or you have a team that is not playing well, maybe a weak OL and you risk him taking unnecessary hits that could re-injure him to get to a Birmingham Bowl game.

Reactions: HammerB08
There is no upside to him playing in 2019. At best he couldn't be ready till late in the season, so then you have two conclusions you have a team that is playing well and doesn't require him to play but he comes in to play meaningless snaps. Or you have a team that is not playing well, maybe a weak OL and you risk him taking unnecessary hits that could re-injure him to get to a Birmingham Bowl game.

Yeah, you'd think the smartest course would be to rehab all of 2019 and then start truly testing it and ramping up for Spring ball/Spring game 2020 and see if he's good to go Fall 2020.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT