ADVERTISEMENT

North Korea suspends nuclear and missile testing

Back OT, I was shocked, SHOCKED I TELL YOU, by a news report yesterday that North Korea is rebuilding its rocket launch site. Damn, that’s less than 48 hours after Jung un’s meeting with Trump!

If I was a skeptical-type person, I’d say that’s an indication NK was never really serious about de-nuking in the first place. But what the hell, if I were Kim Jung un, why not play “bromancer” and see if you can play Trump to give a little more something for nothing?

Back OT, I was shocked, SHOCKED I TELL YOU, by a news report yesterday that North Korea is rebuilding its rocket launch site. Damn, that’s less than 48 hours after Jung un’s meeting with Trump!

If I was a skeptical-type person, I’d say that’s an indication NK was never really serious about de-nuking in the first place. But what the hell, if I were Kim Jung un, why not play “bromancer” and see if you can play Trump to give a little more something for nothing?

NB4 "yOu hAtE MuRiCA" for posting a news story.

NK got nothing from this deal. We got over a year of suspension of nuke and missile testing and steps towards North and South Korea normalizing relations which brings us a little back from the brink of war.

If they resume then they’re just going to assure that they are sanctioned harder and China will be done with them to an even larger degree.

It’s bizarre to see you giddy over the prospect of NK rebuilding missile sites. I guess your disgust for our President is so great that these guys doing thisbis still something to get excited about since you can snipe Trump a little?

At the very worst, Trump meeting with Un is just a waste of time. Unlike former presidents who gave actual concessions to NK, Trump hasn't given anything.

At the very worst, Trump meeting with Un is just a waste of time. Unlike former presidents who gave actual concessions to NK, Trump hasn't given anything.

Hey look a rationale person making a rationale post

Hey look a rationale person making a rationale post
Its interesting to look at how each president has handled things here and how they have progressively gone in the same direction.

Clinton offered 4 billion dollars
Bush offered 400 million dollars
Obama threatened them with sanctions
Trump threatened them with annihilation

Which one of those offers is the most likely to be effective? Which one has led to the improved relations between NK and other countries in the region?

Reactions: UCFWayne
It’s bizarre to see you giddy over the prospect of NK rebuilding missile sites.

I guess your disgust for our President is so great that these guys doing thisbis still something to get excited about since you can snipe Trump a little?

Yeah, I'm 'giddy' over that little tin-horn dictator rebuilding his nuclear test site. :rolleyes:

I guess your butt-hurt over getting regularly owned by Yours Truly was worth the risk of using my update to take a shot (even if it wasn't earned).

If you want to be worthy of being my little toadie troll, you are going to have to up your game, 85. This crap post was embarrassing on many levels.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
Yeah, I'm 'giddy' over that little tin-horn dictator rebuilding his nuclear test site. :rolleyes:

I guess your butt-hurt over getting regularly owned by Yours Truly was worth the risk of using my update to take a shot (even if it wasn't earned).

If you want to be worthy of being my little toadie troll, you are going to have to up your game, 85. This crap post was embarrassing on many levels.

[roll] The guy who is triggered beyond belief by a kid smirking is declaring that he "owns" others.

There's not enough lulz in this world to respond to this post.

You're either delusional or supremely disingenuous. Not sure which but either way, it's not a good look for you.

[roll] The guy who is triggered beyond belief by a kid smirking is declaring that he "owns" others.

There's not enough lulz in this world to respond to this post.

You're either delusional or supremely disingenuous. Not sure which but either way, it's not a good look for you.
da shook ster is delusional as hell. 3 separate instances in which he was wrong and cant even admit it. guy needs help.

Classic. You drop in to tell me with a straight face that I'm "delusional" after your toadie troll brother said I am "giddy" about NK resuming work on a nuclear missile launcher.

You two are quite the pair.

Anyone else remember @UCFWayne whining about me only attacking people? Now every other post from him is a personal attack. Classic red hat hypocrite.

Classic. You drop in to tell me with a straight face that I'm "delusional" after your toadie troll brother said I am "giddy" about NK resuming work on a nuclear missile launcher.

You two are quite the pair.
you hate trump so much you are giddy to see him not make a deal with nk. you are a sick person.

you hate trump so much ... you are a sick person.
Yeah, Wayne, my reaction to Trump is an example of hyper-partisan politics, right? :rolleyes:

If my disgust with this President is such a “sickness,” it would appear the bug I caught is going around. A recent USA TODAY poll indicates a staggering 64% of Americans voters believe our President is guilty of
criminal acts. THINK about that! If that stat wasn’t mind-boggling enough, another poll indicates more Americans believe convicted felon Michael Cohen than our President!

The truly sick aspect of all this is that no one blinks an eye at this reality. Given the situation, the only real hyper-partisan behaviors to be found here are the personal attacks masquerading as staunch Trump defenses by you and your toadie troll brother.

Yeah, Wayne, my reaction to Trump is an example of hyper-partisan politics, right? :rolleyes:

If my disgust with this President is such a “sickness,” it would appear the bug I caught is going around. A recent USA TODAY poll indicates a staggering 64% of Americans voters believe our President is guilty of
criminal acts. THINK about that! If that stat wasn’t mind-boggling enough, another poll indicates more Americans believe convicted felon Michael Cohen than our President!

The truly sick aspect of all this is that no one blinks an eye at this reality. Given the situation, the only real hyper-partisan behaviors to be found here are the personal attacks masquerading as staunch Trump defenses by you and your toadie troll brother.
instead of looking inward at your tds, you point to a lot of other people with tds and claim you are not the only one. bravo.

you would rather trump look like the bad guy than him accomplish good things for this country or our allies. its really sad.

Reactions: fabknight
When someone is insane they often think the world has gone mad and fail to recognize the issue is with themselves.

You guys support idiotic policy plans that cost $90 Trillion dollars and aborting 40 week old babies.

Who is insane here?

When someone is insane they often think the world has gone mad and fail to recognize the issue is with themselves.
when someone would rather laugh at trump for trying to make a deal with a country just months ago people were claiming we would go to war with, then they have a problem.

but i realize you are just a troll.

You forgot to add something about “Q”, Gay marriage, and taking away our assault rifles

(...an awkward pause...) It’s a real mystery. :eyes:

Lol what a predictable deflection. Jeez it’s embarassing at this point. You guys are clearly embarrassed by the policies your team are putting forward so you go to some lame attempted jab about gays or guns. Yawn.

Get some new material that isn’t total crap

Yet his approval rating is at 46 percent. His second term is going to be even more glorious than his first.

Activity At 2nd North Korean Missile Site Indicates Possible Launch Preparations

Bravooooooooooooooooooo president Trump.

WELL DONE SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIR

Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
For the record, this "obsessive leftie" has been posting on board's like this one for over 16 years. Unfortunately, a year or so ago, my original board on Scout.com (it was called The Soapbox) got the axe. A few months later, my old adversary, Crazyhole, clued me in on the existence of this place.

Speaking of Crazy, he and I have been going at each other nonstop for years. But I consider him a friend. Weird, right?

Clearly I missed the story but which schools board did you come from and how did you find the cooler?

Clearly I missed the story but which schools board did you come from and how did you find the cooler?
I invited him here. I came here originally just to check out the frost situation and stuck around. Our old board got shut down so I invited shuck here.

I invited him here. I came here originally just to check out the frost situation and stuck around. Our old board got shut down so I invited shuck here.

Were you guys the ones showing up to every UCF game with the “Come Home Scott” signs?

Meh. It was overrated. UCF just beat a bunch of pansies and then an Auburn team that didnt want to play in that game.

Trolling is fun.

At the risk of talking UCF football on its politics board, that 2017 Knight team was really something unique in the history of college football.

There was just something very surreal about the way that team marched through the season and then pulled out three amazing back-to-back-to-back wins to finish the season. If ever there was a case to be made for any sports club to be considered a "team of destiny," that Knight crew was it.

I've been a Husker fan my whole life and have been blessed to see five national championship teams play as well as many others equally good. But that said, I never saw anything like UCF's 2017 season. It truly was the stuff of fairy tales.

Regardless of how college football fans look at the whole 'national champion' thing, Knight fans can forever savor the fact that some of the very best CFB programs of all time have never experienced a season like it.

At the risk of talking UCF football on its politics board, that 2017 Knight team was really something unique in the history of college football.

There was just something very surreal about the way that team marched through the season and then pulled out three amazing back-to-back-to-back wins to finish the season. If ever there was a case to be made for any sports club to be considered a "team of destiny," that Knight crew was it.

I've been a Husker fan my whole life and have been blessed to see five national championship teams play as well as many others equally good. But that said, I never saw anything like UCF's 2017 season. It truly was the stuff of fairy tales.

Regardless of how college football fans look at the whole 'national champion' thing, Knight fans can forever savor the fact that some of the very best CFB programs of all time have never experienced a season like it.

I became a fan of UCF in 97 when Daunte made our defense look like swiss cheese. Outside of our great husker teams, I've never cheered harder for a team than I did the 2017 UCF squad. That was just a fun season to watch unfold.

In all seriousness, I’d be shocked if Frost didn’t win and win big at Nebraska. He proved that he knows what’s he’s doing and that offense is unreal with the right personnel, which IMO, he didn’t even fully have yet in the 2 years he was here.

The only reason he may stumble at Nebraska is access to the speed that he had access to at UCF. No offense NU guys but Midwest boys are slow . In Florida he just had to go down the road to find kids that could run by anyone in the country.

Martinez will be a good QB. He looked a lot more polished as a freshman than Milton did. The question will be rather Frost has enough weapons around Martinez.

Maybe we can send Frost and Heupel to settle the North Korea issue. Dismantle nukes and we’ll give the fat boy free bowl game tickets

In all seriousness, I’d be shocked if Frost didn’t win and win big at Nebraska. He proved that he knows what’s he’s doing and that offense is unreal with the right personnel, which IMO, he didn’t even fully have yet in the 2 years he was here.

The only reason he may stumble at Nebraska is access to the speed that he had access to at UCF. No offense NU guys but Midwest boys are slow . In Florida he just had to go down the road to find kids that could run by anyone in the country.

Martinez will be a good QB. He looked a lot more polished as a freshman than Milton did. The question will be rather Frost has enough weapons around Martinez.

Maybe we can send Frost and Heupel to settle the North Korea issue. Dismantle nukes and we’ll give the fat boy free bowl game tickets

I always chuckle a little bit when people say that Frost wont be able to get the speed necessary to run his offense at Nebraska. Maybe he can't find that kind of speed in-state, but we recruit nationally and there is plenty of fast kids outside of Florida.

I always chuckle a little bit when people say that Frost wont be able to get the speed necessary to run his offense at Nebraska. Maybe he can't find that kind of speed in-state, but we recruit nationally and there is plenty of fast kids outside of Florida.

Sure, but those kids are probably national recruits that everyone and their brother are going after. It’s not a given that Nebraska is going to get kids over the schools they’re competing with. Frost got kids like Killins, Anderson, and Davis who were somewhat lightly recruited FL boys that ended up being defense killers.

He could take a car ride to hit 10 guys like that in FL. He’s gotta take a plane to visit each one from Nebraska if he’s going to FL, TX, CA, etc So he needs an extemely high commitment rate per visit

The jury is still out but thus far Frost has shown he can recruit the speed he's looking for from across the country. The other part of the equation about those 'slow Midwest boys' is that your former weight coach, Zack Duval, is at work developing some serious strength and quickness. Once upon a time, 'Husker Power' was a thing. We're a year or two away from it becoming a thing again.

Crazyhole is a frickin' idiot when it comes to politics but he's actually a pretty smart guy when it comes to football. We both cheered with such passion for UCF in 2017, you'd have thought the school was our alma mater.

Thing is, when you make a big emotional investment in a group of players the way Crazyhole and I -- and many other general CFB fans -- did, it's impossible to walk away just because the coach left. Nebraska will always be my #1, but UCF has become a big #2 for me and many other Husker fans.

The jury is still out but thus far Frost has shown he can recruit the speed he's looking for from across the country. The other part of the equation about those 'slow Midwest boys' is that your former weight coach, Zack Duval, is at work developing some serious strength and quickness. Once upon a time, 'Husker Power' was a thing. We're a year or two away from it becoming a thing again.

Crazyhole is a frickin' idiot when it comes to politics but he's actually a pretty smart guy when it comes to football. We both cheered with such passion for UCF in 2017, you'd have thought the school was our alma mater.

Thing is, when you make a big emotional investment in a group of players the way Crazyhole and I -- and many other general CFB fans -- did, it's impossible to walk away just because the coach left. Nebraska will always be my #1, but UCF has become a big #2 for me and many other Husker fans.

I'm an idiot when it comes to politics? Thats exactly the kind of thing I would expect to hear from a butthurt commie libtard who gets owned numerous times a day by people who are far more intelligent than you. (Caveat: that excludes Wayne because he a conservaturd that can barely form a cogent sentence). Other than that, I agree with you on everything you just posted.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT