ADVERTISEMENT

North Korea suspends nuclear and missile testing

LOL. You people crack me up. Yeah, I’m soooo wrong about North Korea.

Ignore the fake news about rising tensions, right? Everything in the region is lovey-dovey since Trump came on the scene. :rolleyes:

Ignore the fake news about rising tensions, right? Everything in the region is lovey-dovey since Trump came on the scene. :rolleyes:
up until recently this is the best relations that region has seen since before the korean war. roads and things have been opened people have moved across the borders. sk and nk leadership have been having regular talks. yet you act like none of that happened.

is it perfect no, but your characterization is way off base. youve proven to not be objective when talking about trump because of you tds.

up until recently this is the best relations that region has seen since before the korean war. roads and things have been opened people have moved across the borders. sk and nk leadership have been having regular talks. yet you act like none of that happened.

is it perfect no, but your characterization is way off base. youve proven to not be objective when talking about trump because of you tds.

You're responding to a nutbag who deals in delusion and conspiracy. Just remember that.

up until recently this is the best relations that region has seen since before the korean war.
That's like saying a couple's relationship was awesome … until recently when he started beating her again. :)

You and your buddy can keep reinforcing each other. But I'd be careful. Try as you might, the pesky little facts about Kim Yung Un and his thug regime moving forward are going to continue making you both look like fools.

That's like saying a couple's relationship was awesome … until recently when he started beating her again. :)

You and your buddy can keep reinforcing each other. But I'd be careful. Try as you might, the pesky little facts about Kim Yung Un and his thug regime moving forward are going to continue making you both look like fools.
thank you for glossing over the small victories made, you are doing a great job helping trump in 2020.

thank you for glossing over the small victories made
LOL. Your logic is comic gold! :)

Yeah, shame on me for "glossing over" the girlfriend's black eye because this couple has been patching things up 'quite nicely' lately.

Yeah, shame on me for "glossing over" the girlfriend's black eye because this couple has been patching things up 'quite nicely' lately.

That's really the comparative statement you're going to use here? Jesus man. You've got really deep seeded issues that you should have addressed.

That's really the comparative statement you're going to use here? Jesus man. You've got really deep seeded issues that you should have addressed.
When 85 has nothing left to say on a topic but toady trolls, you know he and his sidekick have gotten owned. (yet again)

When 85 has nothing left to say on a topic but toady trolls, you know he and his sidekick have gotten owned. (yet again)

No, not at all actually. Just concerned that in a foreign policy thread, you are now making wild statements involving abusive husbands and the beating of women as some sort of commentary. Very disturbing and concerning.

That’s not anything in the ballpark of what the points are and argument is. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Reactions: UCFKnight85
You can’t own anyone when you constantly change topics and go on tangents to fit your own narrative. Always throwing in a few obnoxious hyperboles as well as adding some TDS flavor

This exactly

when did nk really hit sk after the war was over? are you equating the missile tests to punching the wife? i would say an extremely argumentative relationship, but no real abuse yet.

i think that analogy would be more like israel and palestine.

N Korea sunk a S Korean Navy ship, shelled a S Korean island, and made the biggest nuclear advancements in their history under Obama's watch, yet delusional Shookster thinks that Trump is the one screwing things up here.

The guy is nuts.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
N Korea sunk a S Korean Navy ship, shelled a S Korean island, and made the biggest nuclear advancements in their history under Obama's watch, yet delusional Shookster thinks that Trump is the one screwing things up here.

The guy is nuts.
maybe his analogy was more on point than i remember. either way he likes to overlook how far it has come under trump because he can never give the orange man credit.

This is going to be a tough one. He’s basically one step below Hitler

thank you for glossing over the small victories made, you are doing a great job helping trump in 2020.
Bump.

As time goes on, it's increasingly criminal that we're "glossing over the small victories" Trump has made in North Korea, right Wayne?

Bump.

As time goes on, it's increasingly criminal that we're "glossing over the small victories" Trump has made in North Korea, right Wayne?
you act as though i havent been critical of north korea and trumps admin. at this time north korea, south korea, usa, china, and japan are having the best relationship in their history together. that is still a good thing. however, they are clearly still pushing forward their missile and nuclear weapons capabilities. that is highly concerning.

im still hopeful something can be worked out. its better than your solution of just looking for any excuse to crap on trump.

Bump.

Just stop. It’s already been determined that most likely no one can do anything to stop this moron. However, Trump trying will always be better than others sitting on their asses.

Past administrations have bought too much time for them by doing nothing. Now they have too many nukes and ones with range.

Now, we can only keep an open dialogue, not threaten them too harshly, and starve them to death with sanctions

Any better ideas?

Reactions: UCFWayne
No, we want you to explain to us how all the NK missile tests since May are no big deal. Nothing to see here, move along, right?

So what do you want then, blowhard? Do you want war over some short range missile tests? You're crying here for no apparent reason.

So what do you want then, blowhard? Do you want war over some short range missile tests? You're crying here for no apparent reason.
i thought trump came out and said he was fine with the short range tests. there was no rule against them doing that. i thought it was the long range stuff they argued against.

i thought trump came out and said he was fine with the short range tests. there was no rule against them doing that. i thought it was the long range stuff they argued against.

There's a UN treaty declaring that N Korea can't develop any new ballistic missile technology, but this resolution carries as much weight as air and the N Koreans haven't abided by a single resolution ever passed against them.

The reality is that no one is going to blow up discussions or risk war over short range tests.

There's a UN treaty declaring that N Korea can't develop any new ballistic missile technology, but this resolution carries as much weight as air and the N Koreans haven't abided by a single resolution ever passed against them.

The reality is that no one is going to blow up discussions or risk war over short range tests.

I find it amusingly ironic that we're told here that previous administrations "did nothing" to stop North Korea and allowed this murderous regime to develop its nuclear arsenal!!!

But now?

NK Missile tests -- which are direct, "IN YOUR FACE" violations of United Nations resolutions -- are 'no big deal.' :rolleyes:

Reactions: NinjaKnight
Just stop. It’s already been determined that most likely no one can do anything to stop this moron. However, Trump trying will always be better than others sitting on their asses.
Past administrations have bought too much time for them by doing nothing. Now they have too many nukes and ones with range.
Now, we can only keep an open dialogue, not threaten them too harshly, and starve them to death with sanctions
Any better ideas?
The one thing Trump has done, that no one has done in 50+ years is ... North Korea has removed most of their anti-US propaganda domestically, which means the next generation will look at the US very differently.

Wait a sec, Ucfmikes, didn't you just say THIS?
We didn't impose sanctions on these guys until Trump????!?!?!?
Waiting on you better ideas

Oh...., you’re not the POTUS, you only TDS bitch and complain

Makes sense no leftist ever had an idea on how to curtail this crisis

I find it amusingly ironic that we're told here that previous administrations "did nothing" to stop North Korea and allowed this murderous regime to develop its nuclear arsenal!!!

But now?

NK Missile tests -- which are direct, "IN YOUR FACE" violations of United Nations resolutions -- are 'no big deal.' :rolleyes:

We’re still further from war now than we’ve been in a long time, even if you’re a Shook lil bitch boy about it

Reactions: UCFWayne and UCFBS
We’re still further from war now than we’ve been in a long time
Yeah, things are so peaceful since Trump laid down the law and showed that murderous little tin horn, dictator, Kim Jung un who's the Boss, right? Now they're 'good buds' which makes things super-warm and fuzzy for everyone living around the Sea of Japan. :rolleyes:

However, it does seem a little strange that there's been a significant up-tick in missile testing since President Obama left office. Weird, huh?

Count 'um:

1. Test-fired a medium-range ballistic missile - Feb. 11, 2017
  2. Launches four ballistic missiles - March 6, 2017
  3. Test-fired a medium range ballistic missile - April 4, 2017
  4. Test fired an unidentified land-based missile that exploded immediately after takeoff. - April 15, 2017
  5. Test-fired an unidentified ballistic missile which faltered and fell apart after takeoff - April 28, 2017
  6. Test-fired an intermediate ballistic missile that was in the air for over 30 minutes - May 13, 2017
  7. Test-fired another intermediate ballistic missile - May 21, 2017
  8. Test-fired a short-range ballistic missile - May 29, 2017
  9. Fired several missiles believed to be anti-ship missiles launched to show the regime's 'precise targeting capability= - June 8, 2017
  10. Tested a new rocket engine believed to be fitted to an intercontinental ballistic missile - June 23, 2017
  11. Tested its first intercontinental ballistic missile - July 4, 2017
  12. Another ICBM launch that flew over Japan - July 28, 2017
  13. Test fired three short-range ballistic missiles. One explodes immediately after launch - Aug. 26, 2017
  14. Launched a ballistic missile. Its trajectory and breakup into three pieces is consistent with the failure of a heavy post-boost vehicle - Aug. 29, 2017
  15. Launched a ballistic missile that landed in the Pacific - Sept. 15, 2017
  16. Launched an ICBM with a potential range of 8000 miles putting it in range of the U.S. - Nov. 28, 2017
  17. Launched an unidentified 'ultramodern tactical weapon' with Kim Jong-un in attendance - Nov. 15, 2018
  18. Launched several short range missiles - May 4, 2019
  19. Launched two short range missiles - May 9, 2019
  20. Launched two newly designed short-range missiles - July 25, 2019
  21. Launched several ballistic missiles - July 31, 2019
  22. Launched two short range ballistic missiles - Aug. 2, 2019

Last edited:
Yeah, things are so peaceful since Trump laid down the law and showed that murderous little tin horn, dictator, Kim Jung un who's the Boss, right? Now they're 'good buds' which makes things super-warm and fuzzy for everyone living around the Sea of Japan. :rolleyes:

However, it does seem a little strange that there's been a significant up-tick in missile testing since President Obama left office. Weird, huh?

Count 'um:

1. Test-fired a medium-range ballistic missile - Feb. 11, 2017
  2. Launches four ballistic missiles - March 6, 2017
  3. Test-fired a medium range ballistic missile - April 4, 2017
  4. Test fired an unidentified land-based missile that exploded immediately after takeoff. - April 15, 2017
  5. Test-fired an unidentified ballistic missile which faltered and fell apart after takeoff - April 28, 2017
  6. Test-fired an intermediate ballistic missile that was in the air for over 30 minutes - May 13, 2017
  7. Test-fired another intermediate ballistic missile - May 21, 2017
  8. Test-fired a short-range ballistic missile - May 29, 2017
  9. Fired several missiles believed to be anti-ship missiles launched to show the regime's 'precise targeting capability= - June 8, 2017
  10. Tested a new rocket engine believed to be fitted to an intercontinental ballistic missile - June 23, 2017
  11. Tested its first intercontinental ballistic missile - July 4, 2017
  12. Another ICBM launch that flew over Japan - July 28, 2017
  13. Test fired three short-range ballistic missiles. One explodes immediately after launch - Aug. 26, 2017
  14. Launched a ballistic missile. Its trajectory and breakup into three pieces is consistent with the failure of a heavy post-boost vehicle - Aug. 29, 2017
  15. Launched a ballistic missile that landed in the Pacific - Sept. 15, 2017
  16. Launched an ICBM with a potential range of 8000 miles putting it in range of the U.S. - Nov. 28, 2017
  17. Launched an unidentified 'ultramodern tactical weapon' with Kim Jong-un in attendance - Nov. 15, 2018
  18. Launched several short range missiles - May 4, 2019
  19. Launched two short range missiles - May 9, 2019
  20. Launched two newly designed short-range missiles - July 25, 2019
  21. Launched several ballistic missiles - July 31, 2019
  22. Launched two short range ballistic missiles - Aug. 2, 2019
Hmmmm. No long range missiles and much less THREATENING talk involving the U.S. since Trump had met with Kim and after he threatened him with fire and fury

Weird, huh?

GOT TO LOVE HOW YOU PUT THESE MISSILE TESTS IN A CONTEXT AS THE SAME TIME FRAME THAT TRUMP HAS BEEN IN OFFICE.

SO KIM JUST STARTED DEVELOPING THEM IN 2017??? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

You just PROVED the point that Obama has done nothing more than ever

Last edited:
Reactions: UCFWayne
Hmmmm. No long range missiles and much less THREATENING talk involving the U.S. since Trump had met with Kim and after he threatened him with fire and fury

Weird, huh?

GOT TO LOVE HOW YOU PUT THESE MISSILE TESTS IN A CONTEXT AS THE SAME TIME FRAME THAT TRUMP HAS BEEN IN OFFICE.

SO KIM JUST STARTED DEVELOPING THEM IN 2017??? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

You just PROVED the point that Obama has done nothing more than ever

He conveniently leaves out the fact that the nuclear program made the most gains right under Obama’s nose

Shookster is such a fraud

Any better ideas?
Libs would rather Trump Bow before him, drop sanctions, and leave 1.5 billion at their biggest train station.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT