ADVERTISEMENT

Official "FC has tds and prays there is no cure" thread

He SAID IT WORD FOR WORD what are you ****ing talking about? Why is every dumb thing Trump says secretly a riddle that needs to be solved?
He’s not presidential. You’re looking for someone presidential. Vote of Biden then

It wasn’t a smart thing to say, but I’m not taking him literally. He kind of said it tongue in cheek. “Someone look into that.” However, if you want to listen to a president giving you medical advice, that’s your problem

Reactions: Crazyhole
Nobody wants to hear the president suggesting we look into injecting disinfectants. Believe me.
Probably not. There’s really nothing more to say about this. It’s a not presidential president talking not presidential. If you want a politician who’s presidential, vote for Biden. I’m not voting for a guy with dementia. I’ll vote for the guy who says and Tweets too much crap. Who else is there? Lol

Shookster: “vote of confidence for your guy. Who else is there.”

Nobody wants to hear the president suggesting we look into injecting disinfectants. Believe me.

That's good because he wasn't, he didn't, and this is just yet another lie campaign pushed by the same social media morons.

A few moments later, ABC News reporter Jon Karl asked Bryan, “The president mentioned the idea of a cleaner, bleach and isopropyl alcohol emerging. There’s no scenario where that could be injected into a person, is there?”

“No, I’m here to talk about the finds that we had in the study,” Bryan responded. “We don’t do that within that lab at our labs.”

Trump then clarified his remarks: “It wouldn’t be through injections, you’re talking about almost a cleaning and sterilization of an area. Maybe it works, maybe it doesn’t work, but it certainly has a big affect if it’s on a stationary object.”

Reactions: Ucfmikes
It’s a layperson talking medical. Kind of like injecting chemotherapy into the body or limb infusion to try to treat malignant melanoma

It was a dumb comment, but those with TDS like Dr. Jeremy, Shookster and Shook Chicken will try to spin it that he wanted Lysol or Chlorox injected into the bloodstream

More normal people who hear this shit practically everyday, see non medical people say this crap

When I first read the quote it sounded to me like he was referring to how they use hydrogen peroxide foggers with UV light to disinfect. Maybe somebody talked to him about that and he was going off the cuff. He's just such a terrible communicator that its impossible to ever know what he's saying.

That's good because he wasn't, he didn't, and this is just yet another lie campaign pushed by the same social media morons.

A few moments later, ABC News reporter Jon Karl asked Bryan, “The president mentioned the idea of a cleaner, bleach and isopropyl alcohol emerging. There’s no scenario where that could be injected into a person, is there?”

“No, I’m here to talk about the finds that we had in the study,” Bryan responded. “We don’t do that within that lab at our labs.”

Trump then clarified his remarks: “It wouldn’t be through injections, you’re talking about almost a cleaning and sterilization of an area. Maybe it works, maybe it doesn’t work, but it certainly has a big affect if it’s on a stationary object.”
Maybe the president shouldn't be spitballing medical treatment ideas of essentially cleaning out the lungs with a Clorox wipe because he heard it works on countertops.

When I first read the quote it sounded to me like he was referring to how they use hydrogen peroxide foggers with UV light to disinfect. Maybe somebody talked to him about that and he was going off the cuff. He's just such a terrible communicator that its impossible to ever know what he's saying.
Let’s put it this way. If we have to get advice from a president to kill this virus, we are royally ****ed. He talks too much. I don’t take him literally, because I know better, but a person who dies today injecting themselves with Lysol probably should. Some Democrat with TDS will put on a MAGA hat and post it on YouTube to prove a point.

Dying for a cause!!! [roll]

Maybe the president shouldn't be spitballing medical treatment ideas of essentially cleaning out the lungs with a Clorox wipe because he heard it works on countertops.
Yeah. That’s what he said alright. Can’t you do better to actually PROVE your point?

Let’s put it this way. If we have to get advice from a president to kill this virus, we are royally ****ed. He talks too much. I don’t take him literally, because I know better, but a person who dies today injecting themselves with Lysol probably should. Some Democrat with TDS will put on a MAGA hat and post it on YouTube to prove a point.

Dying for a cause!!! [roll]

If it was so reckless of Trump to say that, isn't it equally reckless of the media for reporting on it so fantastically?

If it was so reckless of Trump to say that, isn't it equally reckless of the media for reporting on it so fantastically?
Reckless of the media to report the news? No. That's their job. Not saying insane shit is Trump's job.

Trump: (dumb shit)

Media: the president says (dumb shit) which isn't supported by science in any way.

Chuds: why is our media doing this!

Nah he said it word for word.

Are you guys referring to “media” as in a camera recording video media? Again the receipts are on video.

So Trump says something stupid and the media is to blame. Classic Trumpian logic.
If its dangerous because someone might try it and die, keeping that shit on the down low is the responsible thing to do.

IT WAS THE POTUS AT HIS CORONAVIRUS BRIEFING!!!!

I don't know what's worse, the batshit crazy ruminations of Trump in front of a live TV audience or the dumbf*ks who always feel compelled to justify this lunacy.

Reactions: hemightbejeremy
If its dangerous because someone might try it and die, keeping that shit on the down low is the responsible thing to do.
So it’s the media’s fault for not cutting the video during a Coronavirus task force press conference when the president starts spitballing about injecting disinfectant into the lungs?

Reactions: DaShuckster

Or maybe if our president is saying dangerous things at press conferences we can quit making excuses for him and admit he isnt fit to be president. I am sure that will just be labeled TDS, but essentially arguing we should censor the president during press conferences, in unpresidented times where people need information, isn't exactly a glowing endorsement of the job he is doing.

Reactions: hemightbejeremy
he isnt fit to be president.
just stop with your dangerous things taken literally and telling us who’s fit to be president. THAT is EXACTLY what TDS is.

Vote for Biden then. Good luck with THAT too

just stop with your dangerous things taken literally and telling us who’s fit to be president. THAT is EXACTLY what TDS is.

Vote for Biden then. Good luck with THAT too

I am going to vote Biden. He has his issues as well and not my top choice, but the current guy has no clue what he is doing. Call it TDS all you want, I dont care, it isnt my fault you are incapable of criticizing him for anything.

I am going to vote Biden. He has his issues as well and not my top choice, but the current guy has no clue what he is doing. Call it TDS all you want, I dont care, it isnt my fault you are incapable of criticizing him for anything.
You go right ahead and do that. Biden has less of a clue about EVERYTHING

My stance on what Trump said was very precise and even critical

Media should stop covering these things. They are dumb as **** and now apparently dangerous.
Yes, Trump's pandemic briefings have been dumb. Yes, yesterday's briefing bordered on dangerous because there are dumbf*ks in this world who might take the President's moronic 'spitballing ideas' to heart.

But that's not the Media's fault. Their job is to cover pandemic briefings by the POTUS. The fact that we see this batshit craziness live or hear about it later says they're doing exactly what they're supposed to be doing.

Or maybe if our president is saying dangerous things at press conferences we can quit making excuses for him and admit he isnt fit to be president. I am sure that will just be labeled TDS, but essentially arguing we should censor the president during press conferences, in unpresidented times where people need information, isn't exactly a glowing endorsement of the job he is doing.

Joe Biden once advised at a press briefing that there's no need for an AR-15 since people can wildly and blindly shoot a shotgun through their front door while having no idea who is on the other side.

Another time he advised that people should go to their balconies and blindly fire off 2 rounds into the air to "scare" intruders.

Guess he's not fit for President either. Next.

I did in my past posts. He probably needs to refrain from talking in medical terms, because he is a medical layperson. Yes, a president does not know enough about most medical issues to say anything useful. Sure he can talk about ordering ventilators, medical economics and that ventilators are “complex” machines. However, don’t tell me about ventilator pressure settings to treat ARDS

I did in my past posts. He probably needs to refrain of talking in medical terms, because he is layperson. Yes, a president does not know enough about most medical issues to say anything useful
Sorry, I misunderstood what you typed. I read it as you were saying his statement was precise and critical.

Problem is the possible replacement in 6 mos, Doesn't know what planet he lives on. Biden may have been a replacement 3 years ago, but that Biden is gone. The new Biden has no idea what is going on, other than occasionally being himself long enough to grope and sniff some 10 to 14 year old girl.

Joe Biden once advised at a press briefing that there's no need for an AR-15 since people can wildly and blindly shoot a shotgun through their front door while having no idea who is on the other side.

Another time he advised that people should go to their balconies and blindly fire off 2 rounds into the air to "scare" intruders.

Guess he's not fit for President either. Next.

He most certainly never said "wildly and blindly", you just made that up. He even prefaced buy saying they lived in a secluded area. And nobody is arguing that Biden is the greatest speaker in the world.

If you want to protect yourself, get a double-barrelled shotgun, have the shells, a 12-gauge shotgun, and I promise you, as I told my wife — we live in an area that’s wooded and somewhat secluded — I said “Jill, if there’s ever a problem just walk out on the balcony here, walk out, put that double-barrelled shotgun and fire two blasts outside the house.” I promise you, whoever’s coming in is not — you don’t need an AR-15. It’s harder to aim, it’s harder to use, and in fact you don’t need 30 rounds to protect yourself. Buy a shotgun. Buy a shotgun.

Why did I have a feeling that when I first heard of this on here and then actually researched it that Trump didn’t tell Americans to inject themselves with super concentrated Walmart Great Value Bleach. Lol

Problem is the possible replacement in 6 mos, Doesn't know what planet he lives on. Biden may have been a replacement 3 years ago, but that Biden is gone. The new Biden has no idea what is going on, other than occasionally being himself long enough to grope and sniff some 10 to 14 year old girl.

YOu act as if Trump is any better. But I also promise you Biden won't put his completely unqualified daughter and son in law as his top advisors. I fully admit Biden isnt great, but I have no doubts that Biden will surround himself by far more qualified people than Trump.

I did in my past posts. He probably needs to refrain from talking in medical terms, because he is a medical layperson.
Then why in the hell is he talking about injecting disinfectant or the baking in a tanning bed as a possible cure for crying out loud??!??

He spitballs this crazy stuff and then puts the real medical experts in the room on the spot by turning to them and saying, "It's possible...right?"

“I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute,” Trump said during Thursday’s coronavirus press briefing. “And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside, or almost a cleaning? Because you see it gets inside the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that.”

No where in that statement does he suggest injecting or ingesting a cleaner. He is just wondering if there could be a drug of some kind that would do that. Is it likely, no, is it remotely possible yes. That being said if anyone truly wants to say he encouraged or suggested people take a cleaner, it would be Darwin's theory in action.

He most certainly never said "wildly and blindly", you just made that up. He even prefaced buy saying they lived in a secluded area. And nobody is arguing that Biden is the greatest speaker in the world.

If you want to protect yourself, get a double-barrelled shotgun, have the shells, a 12-gauge shotgun, and I promise you, as I told my wife — we live in an area that’s wooded and somewhat secluded — I said “Jill, if there’s ever a problem just walk out on the balcony here, walk out, put that double-barrelled shotgun and fire two blasts outside the house.” I promise you, whoever’s coming in is not — you don’t need an AR-15. It’s harder to aim, it’s harder to use, and in fact you don’t need 30 rounds to protect yourself. Buy a shotgun. Buy a shotgun.

What if I told you that the very first rule you learn in Firearms Safety 101 is to never, ever, discharge your firearm unless you know where that projectile is going? To know exactly what you're shooting at?

And you also ignored the 2nd piece of my post, which is below. This is a great way to have your spouse or child killed when coming home late at night.

“Well, you know, my shotgun will do better for you than your AR-15, because if you want to keep someone away from your house, just fire the shotgun through the door.”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT