ADVERTISEMENT

Official "FC has tds and prays there is no cure" thread

100%. I mean there's no doubt in my mind I'd be asking for this if I had a loved one on the verge of death but I wouldn't be looking to it on day 1 until it's tested more. The reality is that 99% of people will make it through C19 without treatment and this treatment, if applied wildly, would have a greater than 1% side effect rate. It might be that in advanced cases it's not as effective if done as soon as symptoms begin. There is no data on this and that's why doctors are skeptical. Not that it won't be a great too but there are too many unknowns for this to be a first line of defense. Staying home remains the only reliable weapon we have.

Agreed. Its just nice to know that theres a widely available drug that can be used as a backstop against the death toll and that big pharma isnt going to be able to price gouge for it.

Have any of you actually taken an anti-malarial drug?

It is awful. Better than death, but it isn't a walk in the park.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
https://thehill.com/policy/healthca...a-medication-in-effort-to-prevent-coronavirus

Man dies after taking malaria medication in effort to prevent coronavirus

Health care company Banner Health announced Monday that a patient had died and his wife was in critical condition after they apparently took an anti-malaria drug touted by President Trump as a possible cure for coronavirus without a doctor's prescription.
They are just as fukcing stupid as @NinjaKnight

Reactions: UCFKnight85
Have any of you actually taken an anti-malarial drug?

It is awful. Better than death, but it isn't a walk in the park.
Don’t be stupid. Many Lupus patients have been taking it for years with minimal symptoms
Maybe you’re just full of shit. Take a laxative and use the 50 rolls of TP that you stocked up on

Very. It’s Trumps fault
The wife of the man who died said they did it after hearing Trump talk about it as a cure and realized they had a liquid form of it in their home.

Stupid? Very. But when you're POTUS and people trust what you say, it's why you can't pretend to be a scientist.

The wife of the man who died said they did it after hearing Trump talk about it as a cure and realized they had a liquid form of it in their home.

Stupid? Very. But when you're POTUS and people trust what you say, it's why you can't pretend to be a scientist.
Those people shouldn’t have eaten fish tank cleaner. If Trump told them that he was an expert in the earth’s gravitational pull, should they jump off the Brooklyn bridge? :rolleyes:

Those people shouldn’t have eaten fish tank cleaner. If Trump told them that he was an expert in the earth’s gravitational pull, should they jump off the Brooklyn bridge? :rolleyes:
Clorox wipes are effective to clean surfaces. If somebody decides to drink a gallon of bleach, do we blame the CDC for telling people to sanitize surfaces?

Reactions: UCFWayne
Those people shouldn’t have eaten fish tank cleaner. If Trump told them that he was an expert in the earth’s gravitational pull, should they jump off the Brooklyn bridge?

You, of all people, should know the power Trump has to sway stupid people. ;)

Of course, braindead dipshit liberals are trying to stick Trump at fault for some nitwits eating fish tank cleaner. How God awful pathetic do these people have to continue to be until they realize what levels they’ve sunk to and trigger a natural gag reflex?

Frankly, we shouldn't have been so surprised when we learned such a sad and preventable tragedy had taken place.

Believing the bullsh*t that comes out of Trump's mouth is natural for our country's nitwits
Every time the orange idiot opens his trap, lies and non-sense come out of it.

Of course, braindead dipshit liberals are trying to stick Trump at fault for some nitwits eating fish tank cleaner. How God awful pathetic do these people have to continue to be until they realize what levels they’ve sunk to and trigger a natural gag reflex?
You just don't follow facts do you? Just have your head in the sand. Amazing.

Nevada's governor has banned the use of chloroquine for treatment. I cant for the life of me understand the thought process that would have gone into this.

Nevada's governor has banned the use of chloroquine for treatment. I cant for the life of me understand the thought process that would have gone into this.

Because they don't want there to be a shortage of these drugs for people who legitimately need them.

Because they don't want there to be a shortage of these drugs for people who legitimately need them.
Its pretty rare for a generic drug to be in shortage, particularly when it isnt OTC. This governor just took rights out of the hands of doctors and patients and placed it in the hands of the government.

Its pretty rare for a generic drug to be in shortage, particularly when it isnt OTC. This governor just took rights out of the hands of doctors and patients and placed it in the hands of the government.

If it is rare drug that is suddenly be prescribed for things it isn't intended for there could easily be a shortage.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
If it is rare drug that is suddenly be prescribed for things it isn't intended for there could easily be a shortage.
I’m sure there are physicians prescribing Z-packs and Hydoxychoroquine to their friends and family just in case. My brother wanted Ciprofloxacin when we had the the smallpox scare I believe

I’m sure there are physicians prescribing Z-packs and Hydoxychoroquine to their friends and family just in case. My brother wanted Ciprofloxacin when we had the the smallpox scare I believe
? Is there any science or anecdotal evidence behind cipro being an effective treatment for smallpox? Sorry, but that sounds odd to a layman. Not doubting you, that just seems weird

? Is there any science or anecdotal evidence behind cipro being an effective treatment for smallpox? Sorry, but that sounds odd to a layman. Not doubting you, that just seems weird
Lol. Sorry. You are correct. Biden moment. Anthrax

Reactions: Crazyhole

This is true. I remember when i heard i could keep my doctor under obamacare and then my coverage was dropped twice and premiums jump 200%

A doctor in the Dungeon just confirmed his hospital is using the HCL + ZPack combo on COVID patients and so far it’s having positive outcomes

Is the original usage any more important than the new usage?

I admire you dying in the sword for “your side.” But this is nothing more than a cold-hearted and calculated political move to pander to the people that are screaming that Trump is the most evil person in the world for being hopeful that the treatment may prove effective. You might want to let this one go.

So, the combo that liberals were screaming at Trump for, under the guise of pushing "false hope" and bullshit, is now basically being adopted as a treatment option in hospitals around the world.

With several successful small tests done and individual stories of success emerging.

But meh, that one dude ate his fish tank cleaner so TRUMP IZ MEANIE!!

I heard that Dr. Donald J. Trump is up for multiple awards for his Excellence in the field of Medicine

The Left: THOSE DRUGS HAVE BEEN OUT FOR YEARS!! HE GAVE FALL HOPE!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT