ADVERTISEMENT

**Official Temple/UCF game thread. No Corn talk**

Cordarrian is just not what I thought he was going to be. Otis was really the steal of the last recruiting class
I honestly think it’s because we run everything out of shotgun. He doesn’t have those 3-4 yards behind the qb to rev his engines by the time he touches the ball and hits the line.

Just not the type of offense for him honestly.

I remember when Tre'Quan was part of that "there's absolutely no talent on this team" team of 2015. Remember how many times that was said during that season. "absolutely no talent" Wish I kept the quotes. Would be fun to see how many thought Smith had no latent.

I remember when Tre'Quan was part of that "there's absolutely no talent on this team" team of 2015. Remember how many times that was said during that season. "absolutely no talent" Wish I kept the quotes. Would be fun to see how many thought Smith had no latent.
Didn't he win Freshman/Newcomer of the Year in 2015?

Nobody cares that the freshman who was in great position gave up a long play. Defense balled out today and won us the game again. Enjoy 10-0. See you next week.
The committee who ranks us cares. Oh they gave up 26 to Temple. They'd give up 45 to Clemson. Scored 45 on Temple, only 17 on Clemson. If your clown ass thinks it's good business to turn a big blowout into a 20 point game and then not move up in polls, don't complain when we don't move up.

Seriously, even our second string pass rushers are playing patty cake with the o-lineman instead of running through them! Is that what they're coached to do? Same thing our first stringers we're doing!!??

The committee who ranks us cares. Oh they gave up 26 to Temple. They'd give up 45 to Clemson. Scored 45 on Temple, only 17 on Clemson. If your clown ass thinks it's good business to turn a big blowout into a 20 point game and then not move up in polls, don't complain when we don't move up.
Doesn't matter. If SoS is no longer relevant, they'll just come up with something else. They set this cartel up perfectly, I have to give them backhanded props.

Seriously, even our second string pass rushers are playing patty cake with the o-lineman instead of running through them! Is that what they're coached to do? Same thing our first stringers we're doing!!??
Might be a strategy to stop a running QB. If so, you'll see it next week.

Would rather get the team rested for a short week coming off of 9 straight games with no bye than leave the starters in in the 4th up 32. It makes no difference if we are 15th or 12th in the CFP ranking. The only achievable goal is undefeated AAC and peach bowl champs. That doesn’t change because a freshman backup gives up a score or we take the air out of the ball on offense with the game in hand.

I'll give you a clue, WE'RE not going to move up to any great degree regardless of winning by 100 or 1. It's far more important to win FRIDAY. Win the C Championship and win the bowl game. Then, we'll move up.

Reactions: hemightbejeremy
Time to wake up, only time we could possibly get ranked in single digits is a perfect 2017 season, or next year.

Postgame interview with Frost really sounds like he's coming back. Talking about the Future of UCF and all the unlimited potential and ceiling. He's not giving uo his baby. Sorry Nebraska

It's time to show the world...or at the very least, make the lemmings have to find another excuse to glom onto

gKMAdiR.jpg

Reactions: Mikesi
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT