ADVERTISEMENT

One Stop Portal Shop

No doubt. He is a true SEC player. He was a third team PFF All-SEC selection at RG in 2021. He would take Sam Jackson's spot and UCF wouldn't miss a beat.

There is still a chance he returns to Auburn though. He came to Auburn with Tank Bigsby and now Tank has declared for the NFL.
Wasn't Sam Jackson a 4 star flip from Texas A&M.. interesting guy to get called out. Maybe of he is good enough we can stop playing Sam out of position and help his draft stock at guard or RT?

Wasn't Sam Jackson a 4 star flip from Texas A&M.. interesting guy to get called out. Maybe of he is good enough we can stop playing Sam out of position and help his draft stock at guard or RT?

I thought he was a walk on. I also thought he was out of eligibility. Is Sam returning?

I thought he was a walk on. I also thought he was out of eligibility. Is Sam returning?
I was thinking of this Medley

..offensive line.

Adrian Medley of Pensacola High School announced on Twitter that he has decided to de-commit from Texas A&M University and has verbally committed to UCF.... - Jason Beede 2018

Reactions: Knight Strength
Meh, he hasn't developed a single QB at A&M so it's safe to say he is no guru. And yes, other moves must be played before Hornsby could fall to us....but that is the same with King too. We won't be a first choice for any top QB prospects, but someone may fall to us in the right circumstances.

And anyone who doesn't think we need another QB to compete consider the following:

1. JP is not a full time QB (baseball), might get drafted by a MLB team, and gets hurt alot
2. McClain has shown that he isn't afraid to transfer out immediately if he doesn't get the starting job
3. TC is a total unknown and was woefully un-prepared to play more than a few snaps
4. Rizk will probably not be ready to see more than token action
5. All that is left are clipboard guys

Well this is one domino that had to go fall for Hornsby to attend UCF.

Unfortunately, this is another.

Well this is one domino that had to go fall for Hornsby to attend UCF.

Unfortunately, this is another.
I didn’t think we ever had a shot at King, the Sims news is not a bad thing but doesn’t move the needle much on Hornsby, we have too much chaos in the program now to expect anyone of value.

Cristobal is going to be out of excuses after Ruiz has bought a top 3 Recruiting Class. Some high end talent headed to Coral Gables

He was terrible coaching down the stretch

No doubt. He is a true SEC player. He was a third team PFF All-SEC selection at RG in 2021. He would take Sam Jackson's spot and UCF wouldn't miss a beat.

There is still a chance he returns to Auburn though. He came to Auburn with Tank Bigsby and now Tank has declared for the NFL.

Any thoughts on where he might be leaning? Saw he was on a visit to FSU recently.

Reactions: Knight Strength
The amount of receivers coming in his hilarious considering the offense we run
exactly, that's why we just need a guy who can throw. given our weapons we should be sensational if we can just frickin throw

The amount of receivers coming in his hilarious considering the offense we run
Yeah, I completely agree. We took three WR last class (Townsend, Lee, T. Griffin), and two of them never played a down last season. And we’re taking 1-2 (depending on C. Lee) more from HS this class, plus Leary and this Magwood kid from the portal…..

For a team that is built to be run-first, just seems like some of the time/resources are focused on the wrong position. Can we please focus on LBs for once!?

Yeah, I completely agree. We took three WR last class (Townsend, Lee, T. Griffin), and two of them never played a down last season. And we’re taking 1-2 (depending on C. Lee) more from HS this class, plus Leary and this Magwood kid from the portal…..

For a team that is built to be run-first, just seems like some of the time/resources are focused on the wrong position. Can we please focus on LBs for once!?
This is very odd. They know there is only 1 ball? Most of the time its a run and the rest its a pass to 1 or 2. I could see going crazy for defensive players or O Line but receivers we already have. RBs we have.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT